CDMullins

No body wants to watch Norwich - Burnley

The Masters won't reach it's business end until much later in the day so not a good reason for avoiding the game.

£38 for a casual seat to watch Norwich V Burnley in a spare seat would be a good reason for avoiding it.

Plenty of tickets available for casual groups who want to sit together. I’d pencilled this match in months ago but thankfully no one’s up for it. 

12 minutes ago, ged in the onion bag said:

They could sell it as something different..... Attack (Burnley) v Defence (Norwich) or alternatively just call it 'Shots In'!

jumpers for goalposts....................

1 hour ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

can anyone honestly say they are 'looking forward' to any of our games for the remainder of this season?

Ipswich Fans?.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

can anyone honestly say they are 'looking forward' to any of our games for the remainder of this season?

The social occasion yes, but not so much for the football. 

We need Burnley to beat Everton tomorrow to keep slender hopes alive. If that happens then the Burnley game has something on it.

Edited by Capt. Pants

22 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

We need Burnley to beat Everton tomorrow to keep slender hopes alive. If that happens then the Burnley game has something on it

Surely a draw would be better for us?

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Surely a draw would be better for us?

Nah we have to get above Everton or we are down so I want them to lose every game. A draw puts them 8 points clear of us, which is effectively 9 plus a game in hand.

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Nah we have to get above Everton or we are down so I want them to lose every game. A draw puts them 8 points clear of us, which is effectively 9 plus a game in hand.

Actually looking at the table again I agree a Burnley victory would be better for the bigger picture. 

20 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Plenty of tickets available for casual groups who want to sit together. I’d pencilled this match in months ago but thankfully no one’s up for it. 

I booked the Saturday off work for it and they moved it 3 days later 🤣

19 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

There’s one or two on here who love the ‘ experience ‘ however bad it is but I think most of us just want the terminally ill  patient to be put out of it’s misery as soon as possible.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sooty57 said:

I would imagine there will be quite a few Everton fans  glued to the telly on Sunday

Why, are they members of the 'Just Stop Oil' movement?....

Edited by Mello Yello

On 05/04/2022 at 09:12, BroadstairsR said:

Ok.

I haven't got recording facilities where I am at the moment, however I will be able to find a sports bar with more than a television or two. One will probably have the City game, whilst another the Masters. As I said, I need to work it out time wise.

Others will be in the same boat, but may not have access to a sports bar.

Access to a sports bra........sorry, should have gone to Specsavers!

• Haha 1