Sign in to follow this  
Myra Hawtree

Liverpool FA Cup

Perhaps they were thinking:

• Midweek cup game that we probably don't have too much hope of winning
  • Several hours drive away
  • Live on free-to-air terrestrial TV
  • Within 11 days of a Saturday league match against the same team at the same ground
Edited by Sooty57
typo

So we have sections 122 and 123

the view from 123 is decent but the 122 is poor it’s going to be a lottery as to how good your seat is going to be 

20 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Club could have subsidised the match tickets rather than the coach tickets, them its available to a larger market, ie those who dont wish to use the clubs travel (or arent local to Norwich). 

Bigger picture TvB, not just Norwich centric. Keep up!   

They would be better off not subsidising anything, as it wouldn't open up these avenues for your whataboutary and ifs and buts. Just moronic club bashing.

• Like 1

Under 18s only a fiver - I'm taking my 3 boys and its less than £45 + free travel for locals.

Seems a decent price to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWC said:

Under 18s only a fiver - I'm taking my 3 boys and its less than £45 + free travel for locals.

Seems a decent price to me. 

In all honesty that’s a very cheap football day out. Anfield is a magnificent ground and place to watch football and it’s well worth having a walk round the outside to see the commemorations if you haven’t seen them before.

As long as your lads brace themselves for the likelihood of a heavy defeat and the horrors of Club Cabbage then what’s not to like ?

2 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

They would be better off not subsidising anything, as it wouldn't open up these avenues for your whataboutary and ifs and buts. Just moronic club bashing.

Have I bashed the club? 

Please feel free to quote - ill wait...............

32 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

In all honesty that’s a very cheap football day out. Anfield is a magnificent ground and place to watch football and it’s well worth having a walk round the outside to see the commemorations if you haven’t seen them before.

As long as your lads brace themselves for the likelihood of a heavy defeat and the horrors of Club Cabbage then what’s not to like ?

No its OK - we live away, so no Club Cabbage :). But yes agree totally with what you say. 

On 17/02/2022 at 09:40, Jim Smith said:

Also interested in who these “away season ticket holders” are who get their tickets sent to them automatically since the away season ticket scheme officially no longer exists. 

I believe they retained it but didn't draw attention to it as to do so would only flag up that the away members scheme was different to anything operated by any other club.

I assume that this has sold out as the option to purchase, even for season ticket holders and members, has disappeared from the web-site.  I've asked the question of the club, but has anyone else heard what is happening here - will tickets ever be available via general sale?

14 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I assume that this has sold out as the option to purchase, even for season ticket holders and members, has disappeared from the web-site.  I've asked the question of the club, but has anyone else heard what is happening here - will tickets ever be available via general sale?

You are never going to get an away game at Liverpool or similar clubs going on general sale unless you have a purchase history. They will sell out and our end would be full of scousers

• Thanks 1

Got my answer:

Tickets for Norwich City’s visit to Liverpool in the Emirates FA Cup will go on general sale at 9.30am on Wednesday, February 23.

Tickets will be available online at tickets.canaries.co.uk or by phone on 01603 721902 (option one).

Free coach travel will be provided to every supporter who purchases a ticket and opts for coach travel from Carrow Road. Coaches depart the stadium at 12.15pm on the day of the game. Please note there are a limited number of coach tickets available.

Looks like the demand for tickets from Away members, Home members and ST holders has been met and there are still tickets left so the club have got the allocation right.

• Like 1

Me too, looking forward to trip to Anfield under the lights and hopefully a victory (even if against a weakened Liverpool!)

8:15 ko

8:50 HT inc 5 mins injury and VAR

9:05 second half

9:55 FT inc injury and VAR

10:05 extra time

10:20 HT

10:25 second half

10:40 FT

10:50 start of penalties 

11:35 McGovern saves the 13th Liverpool pen

12:30 Club Cabbage leaves 

6:00 CC arrives back at CR

Hope it’s worth it

25 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

8:15 ko

8:50 HT inc 5 mins injury and VAR

9:05 second half

9:55 FT inc injury and VAR

10:05 extra time

10:20 HT

10:25 second half

10:40 FT

10:50 start of penalties 

11:35 McGovern saves the 13th Liverpool pen

12:30 Club Cabbage leaves 

6:00 CC arrives back at CR

Hope it’s worth it

Fine with me if we win (although I'd be home by 3 as I live in Midlands!)