Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Newcastle V Everton

Feels very sunday league, thankfuly half time here beacause Newcastle were starting to dominate.. Then again given that Newcastle tactics through most of the match has been 'try and snap the everton players legs' and thus Everton are down two players not very surprising.

And Wolves said we were a dirty team, Newcastle making us look like saints

I've not seen it but Neil Lennon on Five Live convinced Shelvey should have had a red. At least let the on pitch ref look at the monitor.

1 minute ago, Satriales said:

I've not seen it but Neil Lennon on Five Live convinced Shelvey should have had a red. At least let the on pitch ref look at the monitor.

Should have, tried ending a career

Even going into this season before we knew how we'd do it looked really tough to me, even the weaker teams have some exceptional players.

Fighting out a relegation battle against a super rich Newcastle team with Saint-Maximin, a Hodgson managed Watford, a battle hardened Burnley and an Everton team with players like Richarlison is a very difficult place to be in. I've got this annoying, nagging feeling that we're going to put up a really brave fight but still end up going down due to the strength of the opposition

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann
  • Like 1

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Everton are utter ****e 

Good. Only good thing about a Newcastle win is it helps bring Everton closer to the party.

Watford and Newcastle are going to pick up points. So it's like I said earlier

• Like 1

1 minute ago, K Lo said:

Our goal difference really isn't doing us any favours, is it ?

Its all irrelevant if we dont win games

• Like 3

Beat Palace then park the bus versus Man City and Liverpool then aside from chelsea and tottenham its fight all the way.

17 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Fighting out a relegation battle against a super rich Newcastle team with Saint-Maximin, a Hodgson managed Watford, a battle hardened Burnley and an Everton team with players like Richarlison is a very difficult place to be in. I've got this annoying, nagging feeling that we're going to put up a really brave fight but still end up going down due to the strength of the opposition

Got to drag the Bees into it.

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

*switches over to the Burnley game* 

Stay on this one, we don't want to curse two tonight!! lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

World class goal from a top, top player in Tripper 3-1 Newcastle game over.

Newcastle have spent enough to escape I think, we are probably going to need to look elsewhere for three worse teams.

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

Newcastle have spent enough to escape I think, we are probably going to need to look elsewhere for three worse teams.

Indeed   it brings Everton into it

2 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Stay on this one, we don't want to curse two tonight!! lol

Burnley nearly scored as soon as I turned over 🙈

• Haha 1

Watford always kick us off the park but none of them seem to have any motivation to get stuck into Zouma or anyone else from that vile, disgusting club. Typical really. Just the sight of that scum playing in that stadium that we all payed for makes my blood boil.

2 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Watford always kick us off the park but none of them seem to have any motivation to get stuck into Zouma or anyone else from that vile, disgusting club. Typical really. Just the sight of that scum playing in that stadium that we all payed for makes my blood boil.

We all paid for?  i didnt

9 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Saint Maxiheadband is honestly a fantastic, top top winger and probably in the top five best wingers in the league and now they have a title winning england national team defender playing for them too as well as a big, strong and up and coming brazillian midfielder.

Fair to say the odds of them finishing the table near the bottom are fading

Is everyone still convinced there is now way Everton will be in the relegation fight???

Let's say Newcastle have spent their way to safety ... still Burnley, Watford, Brentford who have a very real chance of finishing below us and Everton and Leeds not far off.