Rhino1

Taxi for Gilmour

1 minute ago, Getagrip said:

I love being Scottish btw , people like us wherever we go we can party and mix people like us but you lot hated everyone hates you and there must be a reason for that eh

Jokes on you, I love that everyone hates us 🤣

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I wouldn’t sign up to another teams forum to lie about what I did for a living because I felt inferior, just put it that way.

Thats tragic mate, you’ve got some problems.

I wouldn’t have mentioned what I did had I not being accused of being unemployed. You’re the one making a deal out of my profession.

Billy Gilmour is not ****, but looks **** when being asked to play a totally alien role. Expecting him to play a holding role against players twice his size is simply asking for trouble. He is way too lightweight for that, hence he is easily dispossessed. When the deal was done for him to come here we were a team that played a possession based game with much passing. Be it due to injuries, lack of quality signings, or whatever, that is no longer our game. He is not Ollie Skipp, and never will be, but will probably shine in the correct environment, which unfortunately is not the current sh*tshow we seem to be at the moment. Probably best for both Billy and us if we part company and try to replace him with a Bradley Johnson type bruiser.  We can't outplay teams at this level, so at least let's match them for muscle.

There is a good player in there somewhere but he is not what we need, he is to lightweight and needs to go back to Chelsea

He is not our player.  A hastily arranged sticking plaster for the loss of Olly Skipp? We got that one right but what were they thinking with Gilmour? We need to be playing our own youngsters now. Tzolis is younger but has a better physicality for the Premier league and more bite in the tackle.  I’m sure he would also be capable of playing safe passes backwards and sideways! 

4 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

I wouldn’t have mentioned what I did had I not being accused of being unemployed. You’re the one making a deal out of my profession.

I’m making a big deal out of you joining up to a Norwich fan at 35 with tears in your eyes over Billy Gilmour  

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

I’m making a big deal out of you joining up to a Norwich fan at 35 with tears in your eyes over Billy Gilmour  

Not got much else to do tbh.

12 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Oh a mum joke, cool bro.

how do Billy’s juices smell? Shortbread and heroin I suspect.

Deep-fried heroin if he can get it

11 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Why would anyone have hatred for such an irrelevant and unsuccessful club?

1 minute ago, SNP Alan said:

Why would anyone have hatred for such an irrelevant and unsuccessful club?

You signed up to this forum mate, you tell me!

9 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Yes says a lot about you that statement alone enough said. Look Billy does not suit you team one bit , he don't deserve the **** you gave him it's not his fault others around him are so bad it's not him who should be getting the ****.

9 minutes ago, Sooty57 said:

Billy Gilmour is not ****, but looks **** when being asked to play a totally alien role. Expecting him to play a holding role against players twice his size is simply asking for trouble. He is way too lightweight for that, hence he is easily dispossessed. When the deal was done for him to come here we were a team that played a possession based game with much passing. Be it due to injuries, lack of quality signings, or whatever, that is no longer our game. He is not Ollie Skipp, and never will be, but will probably shine in the correct environment, which unfortunately is not the current sh*tshow we seem to be at the moment. Probably best for both Billy and us if we part company and try to replace him with a Bradley Johnson type bruiser.  We can't outplay teams at this level, so at least let's match them for muscle.

Exactly this. It's not fair on Gilmour to be in a role that's not best suited for him, and he needs different team-mates around him to learn the game properly.

He's looked good for Scotland nearly every time they've played, sure some opposing teams were dross, but England faced plenty of dross in qualifying as well. Really, Gilmour is one of those who was caught between managers and has suffered by our attempted rebuild backfiring on all cylinders.

3 hours ago, SNP Alan said:

drop your anti Scottish agenda and get off Billy’s back a bit 

Taxi for Getagrip and SNP Alan! 

Scottish players to win our player of the season award:

Hugh Curran

Kenny Foggo (twice)

Duncan Forbes 

Bryan Gunn (twice)

Robert Fleck

Gary Holt

Robert Snodgrass

We judge players on their ability, Gilmour lacks too much for this level. He'll end up a Rangers legend, not a EPL legend, simple. 

What a couple of sniveling snotbags you are, now back to your deep fried mars bars, buckfast tonic wine, and afghan heroin binges. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You signed up to this forum mate, you tell me!

I signed up to discuss BG, this forum clearly has an issue with young handsome and successful Scottish people by the looks of it.

2 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

I signed up to discuss BG, this forum clearly has an issue with young handsome and successful Scottish people by the looks of it.

You are clearly very ignorant of us as a club then... why not use your energy of something constructive. There's a good laddie.   

10 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

Yes says a lot about you that statement alone enough said. Look Billy does not suit you team one bit , he don't deserve the **** you gave him it's not his fault others around him are so bad it's not him who should be getting the ****.

He should get used to it, because it’s not going to stop

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Taxi for Getagrip and SNP Alan! 

Scottish players to win our player of the season award:

Hugh Curran

Kenny Foggo (twice)

Duncan Forbes 

Bryan Gunn (twice)

Robert Fleck

Gary Holt

Robert Snodgrass

We judge players on their ability, Gilmour lacks too much for this level. He'll end up a Rangers legend, not a EPL legend, simple. 

What a couple of sniveling snotbags you are, now back to your deep fried mars bars, buckfast tonic wine, and afghan heroin binges. 

He has ability in abundance he needs right players around him to show it , while your other players hide and are happy for him to get the **** , I'll be back on here in a couple o years time when he is playing in a good team getting freedom to play in a role that he thrives in , and while your **** team is doing **** all in the lower part o the championship I just say hey look at that boy yes boy now ****

He has ability in abundance he needs right players around him to show it , while your other players hide and are happy for him to get the **** , I'll be back on here in a couple o years time when he is playing in a good team getting freedom to play in a role that he thrives in , and while your **** team is doing **** all in the lower part o the championship I just say hey look at that boy yes boy now ****

He will only look good in a team which dominates possession, which is never going to be Norwich.

He's not good enough for a top 6 side which is why Chelsea hardly ever used him.... which is why he should leave us in January and go to:

1. Rangers
  2. Eredivisie
  3. Top Championship side

Which is what people have been saying all along. If you can't see where we are coming from then you are simply just clueless about football. 

5 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Sooner you lot vote for independence the better, lets add another 10 feet to Hadrian's wall and send all the Scottish alcoholics and junkies who blight our English town centres back to Glasgow and Edinburgh where they belong. 

The SPL can have Kenny McLean back too, he's sh*t as well.

DD3B879B-4BB4-474A-9B16-A614F9A9054A.gif

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

He should get used to it, because it’s not going to stop

So you think it's ok to shout abuse at a boy who is trying in that team o ****, again I ask who passed more ran more and won most tackles for you ? And that's the guy you wanna make the scapegoat you are sad a fk and deserve to go down and never return and if he ends up doing what he is capable of doing for a better team I hope you get him in a cup game or something and he tears you apart. You do know it's gonna happen 

Just now, Getagrip said:

So you think it's ok to shout abuse at a boy who is trying in that team o ****, again I ask who passed more ran more and won most tackles for you ? And that's the guy you wanna make the scapegoat you are sad a fk and deserve to go down and never return and if he ends up doing what he is capable of doing for a better team I hope you get him in a cup game or something and he tears you apart. You do know it's gonna happen 

As the streets said, Dry your eyes mate, it’s embarrassing. Obsessed with a little Scottish lad who’s not had a solid s41t yet, your life’s a f@&&ing shambles mate.

Come on guys, knock it all off with the insults.

we are all pissed off atm , fine I get that.

Gilmour isn’t doing what we wanted him to do but regardless of that the low level of insults are a bit too much. 
sure he will do ok in a better team, sure he may celebrated the chelski win with their players . Sure I don’t like it but some of the level of insults is a bit low.

Right, let's try and drag this back on topic. 

This could be a make or break moment for Gilmour, and we'll see what leadership skills Smith has. A good manager will now be putting his arm round Billy telling him to use this as a much needed kick up the backside, and if he's really as good as they say he'll produce the goods, if he's just overrated as we think then he won't. 

Over to you Billy..... 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He will only look good in a team which dominates possession, which is never going to be Norwich.

He's not good enough for a top 6 side which is why Chelsea hardly ever used him.... which is why he should leave us in January and go to:

1. Rangers
  2. Eredivisie
  3. Top Championship side

Which is what people have been saying all along. If you can't see where we are coming from then you are simply just clueless about football. 

Oh dear , he is a boy learning h will get better and learn from this , you mark my words he will be better than that ffsake his attitude is spot on, Robbo played with a Scottish 2nd div club  at the age Billy is at , how the fk can you predict how he will end up . I do agree Norwich is not the club he should be at . And you know football eh get a grip o yerself.

2 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

Oh dear , he is a boy learning h will get better and learn from this , you mark my words he will be better than that ffsake his attitude is spot on, Robbo played with a Scottish 2nd div club  at the age Billy is at , how the fk can you predict how he will end up . I do agree Norwich is not the club he should be at . And you know football eh get a grip o yerself.

Taxi for Scotland and old Krankie.... 

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Taxi for Scotland and old Krankie.... 

I hope you go down and die as a club your a horrible lot who has no clue about the game and feel entitled.

Can any of you tell me who won most tackles for you ran more and passed more in your last match ? 

Anyone wanna answer this ?