Rhino1

Taxi for Gilmour

Imagine chanting “**** off back to Chelsea” at one of your own players. I don’t think even old firm supporters stoop to those sort of depths of self loathing. 

Was it because he was seen chatting with Chelsea players after they beat Norwich a while back?

4 minutes ago, WD40 said:

He’ll pop back when Billy’s put in a MOTM performance against St. Kitts for Scotland - and we’re the mugs!

Woah Woah Woah, let's not belittle St. Kitts, right up there with the Faroes as the true forces of World Football. 

Have they had their trophy presentation yet for their glorious 0-0 victory vs England, or did Covid put pay to the bus parade now that Sturgeon has grounded them for being wee naughties during the pandemic? 

4 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

A good way to show that you aren’t hurting by swearing repeatedly in a post and making an anti Scottish remark. 

Not hurting just fed up of cretins like you fella 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, kick it off said:

I dont think a strong wind is necessarily required. A gentle breeze will have him wobbling.

I farted in the Barclay once and he fell over in the centre circle..... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Not hurting just fed up of cretins like you fella 🤷‍♂️

Never understand why non Norwich fans want to come onto a Norwich site, beggars belief 

2 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

Imagine chanting “**** off back to Chelsea” at one of your own players. I don’t think even old firm supporters stoop to those sort of depths of self loathing. 

Was it because he was seen chatting with Chelsea players after they beat Norwich a while back?

He's not our player, he's Chelsea's and he won't let us forget that, he doesn't want to be here, so let him go back. Simple as that. 

If he has any self respect he will cancel the loan and go back to Chelsea with his tail between his legs 

shameful way to treat a club that have given  him a chance to play on in the premier league 

Just now, Uncle Fred said:

Never understand why non Norwich fans want to come onto a Norwich site, beggars belief 

Sounds like this chap watches all our games as well? Im a fan and not even I can stand them all. He must be absolutely desperate for human contact to sit through them so he can come on here to tell us how wrong we are. 

RE this whole 'when he has better players around him' thing; when Normann came into the side we instantly look better as a whole. He lifts the side and his injury is seen as definitive to our chances. 

Why does Gilmour require good players to be good, but a mid-table midfielder from Russia does not?

Could it be that he isn't the midfield messiah and has been drastically overhyped by Scotland + Chelsea fans? (I suppose the English routinely do this to their young players so it was only a matter of time)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

It’s a pretty simple statement, I suppose 4 generations of inbreeding probably makes you hard of learning.

Billy's still very average ... bit like your trolling on here... 

7 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

It seems like a pretty ****e forum tbf, do you even have a dead pool thread?

1 minute ago, SNP Alan said:

It seems like a pretty ****e forum tbf, do you even have a dead pool thread?

You fancy Ryan Reynolds as well as little Billy Boy, yeah?

8 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

Imagine hanging around a site of a team you don't support, making a case for a player that will be a tiny footnote in the history of the premier league. There is better use of that 1st PC you got for Christmas Laddie.... Let Billy go back to Chelsea and he can have tea and cake every day with truly premiership class players like Mount. We won't miss the poor scamp....

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You fancy Ryan Reynolds as well as little Billy Boy, yeah?

I meant to say death pool - like when you bet on when celebrities will die and get points for it.

Just now, SNP Alan said:

I meant to say death pool - like when you bet on when celebrities will die and get points for it.

So how big is your poster of Ryan Reynolds? 

Is it bigger than Billies?

7 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

1/10..... bit like poor wee Billy's Palace performance

I don’t think the scapegoating of Gilmour is fair but with the way it’s going and the way the fans are starting to react it may be best for all concerned if we freed up a loan slot by terminating his loan early. 

Just now, Jim Smith said:

I don’t think the scapegoating of Gilmour is fair but with the way it’s going and the way the fans are starting to react it may be best for all concerned if we freed up a loan slot by terminating his loan early. 

Stop being so bloody earnest and join in the SNP Alan fun.... its better than watching his idol get this **** handed to him every game

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Got to say, that SNP Alan has been very amusing & entertaining..... unlike poor wee Billy's attempts.

Tiny billy doesn’t know the meaning of yet word entertainment 

53 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Apparently Gilmour has reached the minimum number of minutes to have him stay for the season so I’m up for ruining as much of the remaining season for him. String him along, have him train with the under 8’s (some of whom are bigger than the scrawny little t&£t) and play our youngsters, who are frankly better than him, while he watches at home.

Pretty poor attitude. It’s not his fault. He’s trying. He’s not showed any kind of attitude problem. His parents watch all our games abd were no doubt there at Selhurst so how do you think they  would have felt?

it’s not Gilmours fault Webber has assembled the worst/most powderpuff set of midfielders in premier league history. Had he been able to learn his trade alongside Normann and a proper athlete/physical presence  in a midfield trio he’d probably have done quite well. But he’s playing as a holding midfielder on his own half the time and he’s not strong enough to do that. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hairpie said:

glad we sent Kane back to Tottenham, he was so overrated .

Sick of being a sandpit where big clubs send players to f&£k up before returning 

I think every single Norwich fan is right royally sick of the the media w**k-athon over Gilmour. They even started in the commentary yesterday about what a talent he is…., just like everything Norwich related that MSM produces it was just lazy, they haven’t watched us this season and seen how abject some of his performances have been. Had he been on loan with us last season he would have looked world-class no doubt- hell even Kenny McClean looked top drawer at times, but he’s the wrong player for us at the wrong time. It’s been a poor decision for both parties and needs ending quickly. The singling out of BG by (what appears to me on the twitter clip to be a handful / small minority of) our fans is misguided and counterproductive when let’s face it, he’s struggling in a set-up not suited to him and is surrounded by a number of players of poor quality, little form and no confidence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

What these people don't seem to get is coming here and doing their little Billy love-in isn't helping him at all. 

The reason we're so pi$$ed off with his displays is because we're Constantly being told by media, Chelsea fans and Scots how amazing he is and how he's our best player and how we know nothing (even though we see him every week do sweet FA)

maybe if they all just kept their bullshiote opinions to themselves we could have gotten behind him more when he puts in abject performances, but as it is it just winds people up more! 

Totally this 👍Who would have thought Chelsea and Scottish fans could be so precious to a little bit of chanting from little old us? Bless them eh 😘

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

So how big is your poster of Ryan Reynolds? 

Is it bigger than Billies?

I don’t have posters of any men on my walls at home, I’m 35.

2 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

I don’t have posters of any men on my walls at home, I’m 35.

35 posters of Billy Gilmour and Ryan Reynolds more like

1 hour ago, SNP Alan said:

I suppose my treatment on here is very similar to the way Gilmour has been treated at Norwich.

Are you crap at your job too?