Sign in to follow this  
daly

Man U Security

More security for Man U than the arrival of Royalty tonight at Airport and hotel

8 minutes ago, Top corner said:

Which hotel are they staying at? 

image.thumb.jpeg.4773ac67a74c978d070e0a4ef848e30b.jpeg

MJB chain Unthank Road. Gets a bit busy in the early hours, Rooney loved it back in the day. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4773ac67a74c978d070e0a4ef848e30b.jpeg

MJB chain Unthank Road. Gets a bit busy in the early hours, Rooney loved it back in the day. 

Nanna Nobbin' an' a Granny Bangin'.....Don't bother puttin' yer teef in luv.....it's better wivout 'em.....allegedly.....

3 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Nanna Nobbin' an' a Granny Bangin'.....Don't bother puttin' yer teef in luv.....it's better wivout 'em.....allegedly.....

My mate would back up that statement. 

They are staying at Sprowston Manor with police and security  stopping all at Wroxham Road entrance

There'll be an exodus of the Yarmuff Redz who will at this very moment be blazin' up the Acle straight in their Max Power Citroen Saxo's 1000cc's of snarlin' death....It'll be a gargantuan convoy - not witnessed since the road to Basra.....A posse of tracksuit an' trainer wearing chavtastics all hoping to get a glimpse of Ronaldo danglin' Harry Maguire by his feet out of his 1st floor hotel room window.....FACT!....

1 hour ago, daly said:

They are staying at Sprowston Manor with police and security  stopping all at Wroxham Road entrance

I could walk across the field and soon be at sprowston Manor. I live on the estate. 2 min walk from door to door. Stone all the windows and get some fireworks 🤣

39 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

I could walk across the field and soon be at sprowston Manor. I live on the estate. 2 min walk from door to door. Stone all the windows and get some fireworks 🤣

Mission agreed. Stone the windows at 2300hrs then Fireworks every hour from midnight to 8am. May just help us tomorrow. 

Remember, you are doing it for the good of humanity and should feel proud.

Let us know how you get on