Sign in to follow this  
2clubbanker

Adam IDAH can we have him on loan at Luton?

Being a two club banker like me I’m a Luton fan but Norwich are my second team. I would love to see him on lona at Luton it would be great for both teams. 

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I suspect if we are in with a chance of survival then we'll be looking to loan a striker ourselves and can let Idah out on loan. 

Really? And who would go back in January?

2 hours ago, RobJames said:

Foreign loans don't count. 

Idah needs to be playing regularly to aid his development. Luton would be a good pick - I'm a big fan of Nathan Jones and I think he'd be a safe pair of hands to help in Idah's development. 

Edited by Terminally Yellow

Think it will only happen if we get a replacement first, and that means a proven striker from a decent league away from the EPL. Smith cannot even loan a promising youngster from Villa.

Had we been in the Championship we could have risked Rashica or Tzolis as cover should Pukki and Sargent get injured, but not now.

Sargent's best work has been out on the right; following a that missed open goal and yesterday's 'air shot' I'm yet to be convinced by him as a Premier League striker.

3 hours ago, RobJames said:

I suspect if we are in a position to realistically stay up we will probably loan a foreign player or two with option to buy in January rather than actually buying.

Personally I think we just need another Striker to seriously challenge Pukki and a DM. If we did that Idah and Sorensen could get the loans they desperately need.

5 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I suspect if we are in with a chance of survival then we'll be looking to loan a striker ourselves and can let Idah out on loan. 

2 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Foreign loans don't count. 

30 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

I suspect if we are in a position to realistically stay up we will probably loan a foreign player or two with option to buy in January rather than actually buying.

Are you saying that Norwich can loan in a foreign player while still having Williams and Gilmour on loan?

Might they think about (if they have the option) of sending Kabak back? Doesn't look like Smith's taken much of a shine to him..

33 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Are you saying that Norwich can loan in a foreign player while still having Williams and Gilmour on loan?

Yeah I got your point the first time.

I stand corrected.

But that's fine, after seeing what Lukas Rupp looks like under Dean Smith I'd be interested in knowing whether Drmic and Hugill have January recall options.

27 minutes ago, Canary dwarf said:

We already have two foreign loans in Kabak and Normann , I don't think we are allowed anymore.😁

If we pay the £11m option to make Normann permanent in January, can we then replace that loan with another or would we have already maxed out the quota?

1 hour ago, Canary dwarf said:

We already have two foreign loans in Kabak and Normann , I don't think we are allowed anymore.😁

Oh yea you are right, tough decisions in Jan then. Permanent transfers only, make someone on loan permanent or send a loan back to get a loan.

1 hour ago, RobJames said:

Yes. But I forgot we already have the max four loans Kabak and Normann make the max so we have to lose one to get one.