Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

COVID spot checks at CR from now on

Can’t do the link but details on PinkUn and canaries.co.uk . Little COVID card showing details of jabs will suffice or the NHS App.

https://www.canaries.co.uk/content/important-fan-information-norwich-city-v-southampton

Ahead of the club’s upcoming home fixture against Southampton and for all remaining fixtures at Carrow Road (until further notice), voluntary entry requirements will be in place and supporters may be asked to satisfy at least one of the following criteria that may be checked prior to entry into the stadium:

• NHS COVID-19 Pass, accessed via the NHS app or Apple Wallet (for more information, click here)
  • Proof of a negative lateral flow test, taken 48 hours or less prior to kick off, which can be shown using the NHS COVID-19 Pass in the form of an official NHS email, text message or LFT sample pad
  • Anti-body test evidence in the NHS COVID app
  • COVID Pass letter (from one of NHS England, NHS Scotland or Four nation) for those who are double vaccinated
  • NHS COVID vaccine card, providing date of second vaccine was at least 14 days prior to the fixture
  • EU Digital COVID Certificate
  • Hidden disabilities lanyard

Please be aware that the entry requirements are currently NOT a condition of entry, however the club strongly advises supporters to download the NHS COVID-19 app and their NHS COVID-19 pass in readiness for any uplift of the entry requirements.

Edited by Google Bot

Good that they will allow negative test results also, though in reality everyone (including the vaccinated) should show proof of a negative test result. Having had the jab doesn’t prevent you from getting and passing on covid. 

Someone has started a petition for this exact argument however only 400 votes received so I don’t expect it’s going to go anywhere! But the sentiment is logical.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/592748

59 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

Good that they will allow negative test results also, though in reality everyone (including the vaccinated) should show proof of a negative test result. Having had the jab doesn’t prevent you from getting and passing on covid. 

Someone has started a petition for this exact argument however only 400 votes received so I don’t expect it’s going to go anywhere! But the sentiment is logical.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/592748

Showing "proof" of a negative test is pointless though as its so easy to get "proof" without even doing the test. 

Showing vaccination cards is daft too as you could have a covid but still have the card obviously, so again easily manipulated if you were of that mind. At least with the NHS app if you record a positive test your covid pass gets suspended. 

It's not "from now on". 

That is the exact same criteria it's been for every game and nothing has changed. 

Its voluntary. 

You can refuse to show anything. 

Its not a condition of entry. 

So stop spreading nonsense. 

• Like 1

How are they going to actually do this when you won't be able to get on the app as you can't get any signal within a mile of the ground on match day?

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

No one should be allowed into the ground without being at least double jabbed 

Even if you are double jabbed and are unknowingly carrying covid?

2 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

Provided everyone is double jabbed the consequences should be mild

Edited by Uncle Fred

3 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

Wouldnt matter if everyone was double jabbed would it? 

11 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Wouldnt matter if everyone was double jabbed would it? 

A friend of mine who is double jabbed recently suffered quite badly after contracting covid, so maybe it does matter.

You do realise being double jabbed doesn’t prevent you getting covid or passing it on right? Hence why it seems wrong not to test double jabbed people also.

Bottom line is if you are really concerned about getting Covid or passing it on to someone else, then don't mingle with 27,000 people.

Random voluntary checks for a vaccination you had 6 months ago or a negative test that might be false are pretty pointless really.

26 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

A friend of mine who is double jabbed recently suffered quite badly after contracting covid, so maybe it does matter.

You do realise being double jabbed doesn’t prevent you getting covid or passing it on right? Hence why it seems wrong not to test double jabbed people also.

Yes 

Regardless of the entry requirements, I hope that anyone with any Covid-like symptoms stays at home. Unless you have a negative PCR test, if you're coughing or sneezing then it's best to play it safe.

• Thanks 1

I am looking forward to showing my booster jab QR code that was put on my NHS App yesterday if asked.