TeemuVanBasten

Watch this Leeds fan perspective...

If you don't understand why Farke has to go.

It is 23 minutes long, and you'll get it within 6 minutes.

Even the opposition are seeing the defeatism radiating from Farke,

7 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

He's not going to go before Saturday. 

I doubt he’ll go after either, I can’t see anyone who’s going to come here and get us out of relegation to be honest. Best stick with the set up we know for best chance of a swift promotion next season. One thing Farke knows is how to get promoted.

Cannot argue with that at all.

Quite liked the line "You don't need to be great to stay up", too.  Food for thought.

Ouch, these Leeds lads have got us well and truly sussed.

Called Kabak a cabbage for deciding to run with the ball out of defence when he's clearly not good enough to get away with it, said that the ginger screech type fella up front was absolutely rubbish and doesn't look like a footballer.

Hurts to admit, but these chaps really know what they are talking about, its like they've peered right into our souls. 

We are a joke across the world, not just Leeds. With the kind old defeatist attitude endemic throughout the Club from the Owners, through Webber to Farke and the players there is no wonder we have not looked even slightly competitive this season. Jus the phrase “we had no chance of winning against..” should be enough to get ANY Head Coach the sack before it results in the disaster we all witnessed at Chelsea and the dropped heads and shoulders after the second Leeds goal. All too late now. We are already relegated before the end of October and with the Farke mentality we were relegated before a ball was kicked this season. A complete embarrassment to be associated with this Club.

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

I doubt he’ll go after either, I can’t see anyone who’s going to come here and get us out of relegation to be honest. Best stick with the set up we know for best chance of a swift promotion next season. One thing Farke knows is how to get promoted.

Stick with him and sleepwalk towards a lowest ever points total, and a lowest ever number of goals scored?

Nobody in this country ever forgets Derby's 11 point haul, and no football fan ever lets any Derby fan forget about it. 

And look what it did to their psyche as a club... so humiliated that they never got back, a complete lost decade trying to over compensate with big name managers. Terminally damaged like AJ was the day a fat Mexican took his soul. 

I will never forgive the board or Webber if they allow Farke to lead us to that record. 

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Stick with him and sleepwalk towards a lowest ever points total, and a lowest ever number of goals scored?

Nobody in this country ever forgets Derby's 11 point haul, and no football fan ever lets any Derby fan forget about it. 

And look what it did to their psyche as a club... so humiliated that they never got back, a complete lost decade trying to over compensate with big name managers. Terminally damaged like AJ was the day a fat Mexican took his soul. 

I will never forgive the board or Webber if they allow Farke to lead us to that record. 

They probably won’t lose any sleep over your lack of forgiveness 

Just now, city4eva said:

They didn't lose any sleep over keeping £1.7m in taxpayers money, so I don't expect that they will fella. 

Just now, city4eva said:

Your right because the board are only interested in themselves, not the fans and certainly not the EPL.

As soon as we get relegated back to the DeliaZone™, Smith & Jones can breath easy again. 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

A good impression of Farke there, he’s been practicing. 

Really good impression.  How embarrassing its getting.

When does an "impression" become bullying? Or even racism? Oh look, the  German speaks English with a funny accent. Wonder how good the bald bloke's German is?

Apart from the fact that they are Leeds fans and I detest all Leeds fans because they're, well, Leeds fans, why are we all so damn happy that they belittle us? Tell you what, I'd have this playing on a loop in the dressing room before the Brentford game.

8 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Sorry but we’re still 3/4 of the season still to go. I accepted relegation before we kicked a ball, Buendia for us was critical as he & Pukki are a formidable partnership.

I don’t ever think a squad with Hanley, Rupp, McLean, Dowell, Gibson, Placheta, Zimmermann was ever going to survive, we needed to build on these player with a replacement starting 11, that was never going to happen. 
We do however have some very good youngsters, Mumba, Omobamdele, Tzolis and then some who haven’t fulfilled their potential yet, Idah & Sargent. Two loan players who should be automatically starting for us, yet nowhere near the team.

I can’t blame anyone other than recruiting for the players so if that’s Webber, then he needs to get it sorted in January.

But with relegation we need continued improvement and at championship level Farke / Webber can’t be beaten.

Maybe we will get shot of a few and stop selling key players next promotion, that’s key to giving it a fair go!

• Like 1

Just now, sgncfc said:

When does an "impression" become bullying? Or even racism? Oh look, the  German speaks English with a funny accent. Wonder how good the bald bloke's German is?

Apart from the fact that they are Leeds fans and I detest all Leeds fans because they're, well, Leeds fans, why are we all so damn happy that they belittle us? Tell you what, I'd have this playing on a loop in the dressing room before the Brentford game.

Racism and bullying via an impression but you hate all Leeds fans for no reason? Fair enough. 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Racism and bullying via an impression but you hate all Leeds fans for no reason? Fair enough. 

Apparently  the bald bloke🎃🎯 is fluent in four languages . 🙃 

11 minutes ago, Indy said:

.But with relegation we need continued improvement and at championship level Farke / Webber can’t be beaten.

Ridiculous that you will take the Championship for granted like that.

This time we'll go down with Pukki and Krul one year older, and no Emi Buendia, and by the looks of things at the moment no Todd Cantwell. 

Many fans sense that we'll come unstuck this time. Remember that we go down with two other Premier League sides. 

37 minutes ago, Indy said:

Yep. Then what? 

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

This time we'll go down with Pukki and Krul one year older, and no Emi Buendia, and by the looks of things at the moment no Todd Cantwell. 

Many fans sense that we'll come unstuck this time. Remember that we go down with two other Premier League sides. 

Correct. I think coming back next time will not be easy. ANYWAY. Think positive. If he starts picking footballers or ballers things might change. Let's hope so

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

I don’t take it for granted, but I look at best chance as I said to go back up if / when we get relegated.

Just look at our starting 11 and ask yourself which other team in the premiership would any of our players get in? I can only say three , Aarons, Pukki and possibly Normann. That’s not a great start is it?

The problem comes that we have spent the largest sum for a while and really struggling to show premiership quality! It’s an ongoing project which comes with a club in our structure and position. We might strike a run of confidence and pick up enough points to get to 17th by the end of the season, but with the Cantwell situation, the two English youngsters on loan and then Farke trying to get the best out of a poor senior players at this level.

25 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

You need to lighten up, it was a very accurate impression, and lets not forget when Stuart Webber went on a German pre-season tour with a Union Jack brolly (that was also just some light hearted fun). 

If we played it on loop in the dressing room before the Brentford game it would: 

1). Make no sense, because these chaps aren't Brentford fans.

2). Probably make our players laugh, because they aren't all humourless like you, and the impression was spot on.

3). Make no difference to the performance, because frankly our players have lost faith in themselves and each other, regardless of whether they might claim otherwise in front of the camera. 

The reality is that these Leeds fans have hit the nail firmly on the head, I can't disagree with anything that they say about us, its a bit embarrassing that we've still got a small proportion of fans who can't even see what these Leeds fans were able to observe from the outside looking in They've just said it as they see it. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

You need to lighten up, it was a very accurate impression, and lets not forget when Stuart Webber went on a German pre-season tour with a Union Jack brolly (that was also just some light hearted fun). 

If we played it on loop in the dressing room before the Brentford game it would: 

1). Make no sense, because these chaps aren't Brentford fans.

2). Probably make our players laugh, because they aren't all humourless like you, and the impression was spot on.

3). Make no difference to the performance, because frankly our players have lost faith in themselves and each other, regardless of whether they might claim otherwise in front of the camera. 

The reality is that these Leeds fans have hit the nail firmly on the head, I can't disagree with anything that they say about us, its a bit embarrassing that we've still got a small proportion of fans who can't even see what these Leeds fans were able to observe from the outside looking in They've just said it as they see it. 

You may well be right, but the day I agree with a Leeds fan - any Leeds fan - about football will be a cold one in Hell. 

And you may have given up, but some of us haven't.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

Yep. Then what? 

Pretty much the same again, till we can get rich enough not to sell key assets! If we can get promoted with an improved CB pairing than Gibson & Hanley, two strong CM and not relying on Rupp, McLean and add to our fire power, we’re going to struggle! It’s not a quick fix but a long term project, one which lets be honest is pretty much our target, top 26 club……..that’s our lot.

• Thanks 1

Just now, sgncfc said:

You may well be right, but the day I agree with a Leeds fan - any Leeds fan - about football will be a cold one in Hell. 

Chill out ya dork

1 minute ago, sgncfc said:

Stuart Webber is a Leeds fan.

I don't see you banging the Stuart Webber out drum *big sigh*

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

If you don't understand why Farke has to go.

It is 23 minutes long, and you'll get it within 6 minutes.

Even the opposition are seeing the defeatism radiating from Farke,

Always fascinates me the mentality of people who get the bit between the teeth campaigning for managerial chang

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

I don’t take it for granted, but I look at best chance as I said to go back up if / when we get relegated.

Just look at our starting 11 and ask yourself which other team in the premiership would any of our players get in? I can only say three , Aarons, Pukki and possibly Normann. That’s not a great start is it?

The problem comes that we have spent the largest sum for a while and really struggling to show premiership quality! It’s an ongoing project which comes with a club in our structure and position. We might strike a run of confidence and pick up enough points to get to 17th by the end of the season, but with the Cantwell situation, the two English youngsters on loan and then Farke trying to get the best out of a poor senior players at this level.

Neither Pukki nor Buendia were anything to get excited about until Farke got his hands on them. He's outstanding when it comes to improving players. That's why so many fans are confident he can deliver promotion again. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Like 1

Stuart Webber is a Leeds fan.

I don't see you banging the Stuart Webber out drum *big sigh*

Delia started out as a Leeds fan didn’t she? Or was it a Binner?😂😉👍

7 minutes ago, Indy said:

Sorry but we’re still 3/4 of the season still to go. I accepted relegation before we kicked a ball, Buendia for us was critical as he & Pukki are a formidable partnership.

I don’t ever think a squad with Hanley, Rupp, McLean, Dowell, Gibson, Placheta, Zimmermann was ever going to survive, we needed to build on these player with a replacement starting 11, that was never going to happen. 
We do however have some very good youngsters, Mumba, Omobamdele, Tzolis and then some who haven’t fulfilled their potential yet, Idah & Sargent. Two loan players who should be automatically starting for us, yet nowhere near the team.

I can’t blame anyone other than recruiting for the players so if that’s Webber, then he needs to get it sorted in January.

But with relegation we need continued improvement and at championship level Farke / Webber can’t be beaten.

Maybe we will get shot of a few and stop selling key players next promotion, that’s key to giving it a fair go!

I don't understand why you would accept the pairing of Farke/Webber who consistently fail at the top level. Why are you accepting relegation? 

It does make me wonder what Garth Crooks said was right:

'...Not prepared to make the investment to at least try to stay there. It's shameful. 

It really isn't good enough but what I don't understand is why do Norwich fans seem to accept it? That's the most disappointing thing.'

4 minutes ago, Indy said:

Delia started out as a Leeds fan didn’t she? Or was it a Binner?😂😉👍

She’s always been a true Norwich fan and was never drunk when she rallied the fans. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Neither Pukki nor Buendia were anything to get excited about until Farke got his hands on them. He's outstanding when it comes to improving players. That's why so many fans are confident he can deliver promotion again. 

Teemu Pukki had scored 17 goals in 43 games in European competition before signing for us, and that's both Champions League and Europa League, the idea that he was a nobody before coming here is somewhat ludicrious... he'd just lifted the Danish Cup when signing for us and was already Finland's man main. 

I don't think he was expected to score quite as many goals as he did, but he was very reluctant to join a Championship club and took some convincing.

• Like 1