On 04/10/2021 at 10:38, urdie_Canary said:

I think our constant crying about all things talksport, MOTD etc etc sums us up as a club atm, weak, easy target and insecure. 

At the end of the day, we are bringing this on ourselves. 

Not far from the truth this... 

Everybody has their opinion, either it's the money or it's selling your best players or it's the tactical nouse of our manager, etc... But in the end it's only ourselves we've got to blame... 

That's where the Brentford comparison is valid. They are brave and have taken the game to the opposition...I haven't seen us really do this yet this season...I mean from the off . 

We did put in a good defensive display against Burnley, so let's hope we become braver and more self assured

30 minutes ago, ROBFLECK said:

Not far from the truth this... 

Everybody has their opinion, either it's the money or it's selling your best players or it's the tactical nouse of our manager, etc... But in the end it's only ourselves we've got to blame... 

That's where the Brentford comparison is valid. They are brave and have taken the game to the opposition...I haven't seen us really do this yet this season...I mean from the off . 

We did put in a good defensive display against Burnley, so let's hope we become braver and more self assured

Fair assessment. We all hope Burnley was a turning point, but the club have largely brought the criticism on themselves and stating we are a 'Top 26' Club has done us no favours. 

If we get results, then it will shut Cundy and Co up. It's in the clubs hands. 

Edited by komakino

Why are we even remotely bothered by the opinion of a typical journeyman footballer who couldn't even manage 300 games in a 15 year career and played less than 30% of them in the top flight? 

Unless there's a thread on here I'm blissfully unaware of this garbage.

What's far more embarrassing is posters on here agreeing with this garbage. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Unless there's a thread on here I'm blissfully unaware of this garbage.

What's far more embarrassing is posters on here agreeing with this garbage. 

Who's agreeing with it then...? I don't listen to it either and I wouldn't know about it if I wasn't on here or on tw@tter.

Being critical of how our approach has been ... do you see that as agreeing with these w*¨%ers? Or should we just go with the flow and accept losing so many games in a row and being rooted to the bottom of the PL yet again after spending "so much money".

There is a self-inflicted problem too , I think even you would be prepared to admit that.

1 minute ago, ROBFLECK said:

Who's agreeing with it then...? I don't listen to it either and I wouldn't know about it if I wasn't on here or on tw@tter.

Being critical of how our approach has been ... do you see that as agreeing with these w*¨%ers? Or should we just go with the flow and accept losing so many games in a row and being rooted to the bottom of the PL yet again after spending "so much money".

There is a self-inflicted problem too , I think even you would be prepared to admit that.

Blimey.

No I don't agree. We have played 7 games and I'm not waving the white flag yet. I have a bet that we will be the top promoted side and I'm still confident.

Waving the white flag after 7 games is even more embarrassing.

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

This is a seriously bad take on multiple levels.

That your opinion, and I know you don't agree with me and that's your right not here to argue with anyone because there can always be another perspective, However I look at how Brentford are doing and I just can't get it. 

Edited by Jsim1986

The part that astounded me was when they both then said about sheff United and how they loved them and believed up till January that they would pull out of the bottom 3 although they hadn't won a game until Christmas! 

If that doesn't scream an anti Norwich agenda more so than ever this year then nothing will.