Thumbbass

Stuff you've thought of but it's too dull for conversation

Huel.

Why name a food that already looks like warmed-up vomit after the sound of vomiting warmed-up food? Masterstroke of marketing? 🤮 😅

Apples

• Haha 2

On 14/03/2024 at 16:10, Mr Apples said:

Huel.

Why name a food that already looks like warmed-up vomit after the sound of vomiting warmed-up food? Masterstroke of marketing? 🤮 😅

Apples

Since we’re doing memes.

IMG_6108.jpeg

• Haha 2

I'm just resting this meme here for when Cambrideshire pipes up. Thanks.👍

8jgdgv.jpg.751d4649e28d09ffb45a625caade1ff1.jpg

When did we collectively decide that signalling at roundabouts was an optional thing? Absolutely does my head in.

• Like 2

Just now, king canary said:

When did we collectively decide that signalling at roundabouts was an optional thing? Absolutely does my head in.

My sister and brother in law live in the west country. When they drive to Norfolk he stops at Thetford and refuses to drive again till they get back to Thetford on the way home. 

As if the roundabouts weren't bad enough, the lack of moving over to let someone out of a slip road on the A47 is sometimes terrifying. 

Put roundabouts and lane rules together and you get cars parked on roundabouts on the NDR. 

On 18/03/2024 at 12:36, king canary said:

Also keeping within lanes at roundabouts too. The clue’s in the name, you go round them, not try to do it in as straight a line as possible. There are so many f***wits on the road today, it’s a wonder car insurance isn’t even higher.

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

Also keeping within lanes at roundabouts too. The clue’s in the name, you go round them, not try to do it in as straight a line as possible. There are so many f***wits on the road today, it’s a wonder car insurance isn’t even higher.

So what your saying is, I done this wrong? 

van-b3da.gif

5 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Ooh, I beg to differ...

As a cat lover, I have to say that’s hilarious. 🤣 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

van-b3da.gif

Yes, but the height is impressive.

3 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

van-b3da.gif

That's on the A11, just in case some people didn't know 

3 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

FB_IMG_1710951396793.jpg

Cucumbers can be a sign of pleasure. Or, at the Spreewald Marathon (and half-marathon) in Germany, they can be shaped in metal and given as finishers medals.

No photo description available.

15 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

That's on the A11, just in case some people didn't know 

Is that the Breckland Lodge?

On 18/03/2024 at 12:36, king canary said:

Now you've pointed it out I am noticing it even more.

Guess what car did a whole loop today of a very busy one without indicating once?

Just now, Herman said:

Now you've pointed it out I am noticing it even more.

Guess what car did a whole loop today of a very busy one without indicating once?

It is my biggest pet peeve while driving and I find myself shouting 'just ****ing signal!' so often when someone turns off left without signalling meaning I could have gone if they'd just, ****ing, signalled.

29 minutes ago, king canary said:

It is my biggest pet peeve while driving and I find myself shouting 'just ****ing signal!' so often when someone turns off left without signalling meaning I could have gone if they'd just, ****ing, signalled.

Don't be too harsh on Fiesta drivers. Mine tends to be too sensitive and turns off at the wrong time or stays stuck on. 

News interviews on the radio and the increasingly chummy introductions and endings which leave little actual time for discussing the issue. 

So, welcome Blah from Blah, great to have to you on the show to talk about this very important issue, how are you doing, you well? That's great, thanks for having me and giving me the opportunity to talk about this very important issue. I'm well thanks, you? I'm great, so about this very important issue...two or three banal questions/answers follow.

Well, that was very interesting and is about all the time we've got, I'd like like to thank Blah from Blah for taking the time out of their very busy schedule to discuss this very important issue. No, it was my pleasure and thanks to you for giving me the chance to showcase this very important issue and happy to come back anytime to provide an update. That's great, already looking forward to seeing you again. Me too. Cheers. Bye. Cheers. Bye. Cheers. Bye-bye.

Apples 

• Haha 2

People pronouncing the letter H as haitch. Drives me to distraction. Yesterday, someone on the BBC referred to the N haitch S. 

• Like 2

Continuing on the subject of Jesus, he died on a Friday and came back to life on a Monday. He missed a whole weekend! And it was the weekend when you get chocolate. 

• Haha 1