Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Nail your flag to the pole - We are going to WIN

We are always asking for more aggression from our players, where’s the aggression from the fanbase? 

We are a club that DESERVES RESPECT and DESERVES SUCCESS

If there’s ever been a moment, ever, where we put our demons to rest in this crap league full of corruption and thievery it’s RIGHT NOW.

If the players give everything we will win, it’s inevitable, we have nothing to fear from arsenal, but you have to be willing to give everything. You have to be willing to sacrifice everything for a point in this league, let alone a win. You have to put it all on the line, so I’m putting it on the line. Risking a post match “oh you feel foolish now for believing in your team based in your observations hur hur” as if that persons opinion matters.

They expect a win, they think we are a walkover. F”&£ WHAT THEY THINK. Their opinion does NOT matter.

We are going to WIN

image.thumb.jpeg.825a24eb807c02a944d5fd7560ae8433.jpeg

• Like 3

Assuming this is about a win v the gunners. We have performed well each time we have been to the Emirates. 

I will be happy to watch city win today and will be made up if the referee performance goes our way too, we are well overdue that in that stadium. 

So a win from me, while I drink my beer on the beach in Croatia. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

We are always asking for more aggression from our players, where’s the aggression from the fanbase? 

We are a club that DESERVES RESPECT and DESERVES SUCCESS

If there’s ever been a moment, ever, where we put our demons to rest in this crap league full of corruption and thievery it’s RIGHT NOW.

If the players give everything we will win, it’s inevitable, we have nothing to fear from arsenal, but you have to be willing to give everything. You have to be willing to sacrifice everything for a point in this league, let alone a win. You have to put it all on the line, so I’m putting it on the line. Risking a post match “oh you feel foolish now for believing in your team based in your observations hur hur” as if that persons opinion matters.

They expect a win, they think we are a walkover. F”&£ WHAT THEY THINK. Their opinion does NOT matter.

We are going to WIN

image.thumb.jpeg.825a24eb807c02a944d5fd7560ae8433.jpeg

If we score first👍👏