Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Oliver Skipp-The future Spurs and England captain

Just my wild, silly bold little prediction which probably won't come true.. Do think he's going to be one hell of a player if he's not already, fair to say this is a very impressive stat

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

4 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I would also like to inform you that I have never seen Norwich City win in Wales, I am nearly 59 years old............

Need your pipe and slippers grandad? 😉

7 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I would also like to inform you that I have never seen Norwich City win in Wales, I am nearly 59 years old............

I have

9 minutes ago, Chief stoker said:

I have

Only been to three games in Wales, 1982, 2002 and 2014. The 1982 and 2014 games were against Swansea, we lost 4-0 and 3-0 so a goal improvement every 22 years means given my age I will never see Norwich beat Swansea away..........

I’ve seen him on the losing side though. Against us in the FA Cup. Although as on pens not sure if it counts?

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Just my wild, silly bold little prediction which probably won't come true.. Do think he's going to be one hell of a player if he's not already, fair to say this is a very impressive stat

No it won't come true. International standard footballers are generally capable of passing the ball forwards to their teammates. Phillips, Rice and Henderson can do that. Skipp can't. 

49 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

No it won't come true. International standard footballers are generally capable of passing the ball forwards to their teammates. Phillips, Rice and Henderson can do that. Skipp can't. 

He’s only every played a ball sideways or behind then? 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I mean hes already playing in Spurs first team which is some way ahead of your prediction of him not too long ago...

• Like 4

10 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

If you put in on YouTube Oliver skipp vs Sheffield Wednesday you will see how wrong you are. Many forward passes. And who got an assist for Pukki 🤔

13 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Only been to three games in Wales, 1982, 2002 and 2014. The 1982 and 2014 games were against Swansea, we lost 4-0 and 3-0 so a goal improvement every 22 years means given my age I will never see Norwich beat Swansea away..........

Should have gone to Wrexham, the year before Faded 😉 

16 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I have never seen Norwich City lose at Wembley, I am nearly 59 years old............

Did you not get there in 1973 and 1975 then? If not, why not? Call yourself a fan? 🙂😂

18 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

He’s only every played a ball sideways or behind then? 

In the Spurs Manchester City game he didn't make a single successful forward pass

Edited by dylanisabaddog

6 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

In the Spurs Manchester City game he didn't make a single successful forward pass

How long do you reckon until Spurs finally admit he's never going to be good enough and sell him to a top-level championship club?

31 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

How long do you reckon until Spurs finally admit he's never going to be good enough and sell him to a top-level championship club?

I really couldn't care less. Surely the important thing is that we have signed an international standard defensive midfielder? 

9 hours ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Should have gone to Wrexham, the year before Faded 😉 

Was in Wales on holiday in summer of 1949 think we lost that game