Would you not pull out wide.. 2nd pic you can see vardy is playing the ball over but he still runs directly straight to the goal. Brain dead

Screenshot_20210829-112327_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210829-112232_YouTube.jpg

13 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Would you not pull out wide.. 2nd pic you can see vardy is playing the ball over but he still runs directly straight to the goal. Brain dead

Screenshot_20210829-112327_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210829-112232_YouTube.jpg

What word would you use for Gilmour's part in that goal? 

Edited by Crabbycanary3

16 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You aren’t a boomer but you are sitting there waiting for the eastenders omnibus to start, yuh, uhuh, uhkaay.

No no no, the obvious reply to me there was a simple 'OK boomer', you've over thought yourself there 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Using a still picture is not the way to build your argument.

It helps the case, Gilmour part in the goal was awful. Along with McLean, we have 4 players all round 1 player, you can see 7 yellow shirts vs 5 blue shirts and they score. If Williams was with the man he should be marking then the other players would be better positioned. It screams out for a player who will bring an opponent down and take a yellow card. 

8 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

No no no, the obvious reply to me there was a simple 'OK boomer', you've over thought yourself there 🤷‍♂️

I always go above and beyond. I’m now going to make a reference to you buying a Sunday paper so you get the free TV guide in it with the emmerdale spoilers in it and you circle each programme you want to watch, probably with a feather quill dipped in ink.

Who do full backs mark? Wingers... not fresh air. Who should've been in the space, one of the central midfielders. Comes from inexperience calling players across

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I always go above and beyond. I’m now going to make a reference to you buying a Sunday paper so you get the free TV guide in it with the emmerdale spoilers in it and you circle each programme you want to watch, probably with a feather quill dipped in ink.

Emmerdale spoilers 😍, Wass gorn on this week

2 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Emmerdale spoilers 😍, Wass gorn on this week

Well after I’ve watched match of the day live on terrestrial TV CRT 19” I rented from Hughes I’ll pop down to Woolworths and get a copy of the radio times and we’ll see.

Dont forget to catch the new series of friends on channel 4 this Friday evening. If you can’t make it I guess you’ll have to setup a VHS on longplay 

I can't stand MOTD. 

Why does anybody still watch it? Overpaid to$$ers sitting around judging like they could do better. 

I wouldn't even watch it if we won - it'd be focused on the opposition and how bad they were and as has been said, our highlights are all on YouTube within hours of the end of the game now so there's literally no need to watch it.

I actually didn't mind it 10 or more years ago when you had Hansen and Lawro on every week, and I never thought I'd say that. 

• Like 1

It was once the highlight of the football supporter's week (Gerry Harrison on a Sunday, pm apart) and deserved to be so, especially as there was little or zilch live broadcasting allowed.

Nowadays, it is a bit redundant, but the Beeb don't seem to realise that. Linekar's wages demonstrate that fact most of all.

The Beeb must acquaint with the viewing figures, yet they still present it as "the football show of the week."

It's a decent show still, but needs to be taken with a spoonful of sugar, because the medicine can be quite unpalatable, unless you support the biggest clubs.

All the dissection of tactics, successes, failures seems contrived, imo. It seems to have become the Love Island of sport (ie. trivial) and I've never watched that programme so just guessing.

Edited by BroadstairsR

4 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

It was once the highlight of the football supporter's week (Gerry Harrison on a Sunday, pm apart) and deserved to be so, especially as there was little or zilch live broadcasting allowed.

Nowadays, it is a bit redundant, but the Beeb don't seem to realise that. Linekar's wages demonstrate that fact most of all.

The Beeb must acquaint with the viewing figures, yet they still present it as "the football show of the week."

It's a decent show still, but needs to be taken with a spoonful of sugar, because the medicine can be quite unpalatable, unless you support the biggest clubs.

All the dissection of tactics, successes, failures seems contrived, imo. It seems to have become the Love Island of sport (ie. trivial) and I've never watched that programme so just guessing.

Love Island was quite good this year. 

54 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

emmerdale spoilers

I was just saying to the wife the other day - all the best programs are on Granada.

13 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Nice one, let’s hope a lot of the relationships formed stand the test of time. 

The test of time is one or two years nowadays?

I haven't a clue what Love Island is all about, not doing reality shows.

I will explore it now via catch-up. 

Will it be more addictive than Narcos?

1 minute ago, BroadstairsR said:

The test of time is one or two years nowadays?

I haven't a clue what Love Island is all about, not doing reality shows.

I will explore it now via catch-up. 

Will it be more addictive than Narcos?

You can bet your last penny it is. Deep meaningful conversation with sincerity every show. 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You can bet your last penny it is. Deep meaningful conversation with sincerity every show. 

I'm hooked.

Many thanks.

Not sure Shearer was unequivocal about our penalty being a wrong decision, seemed to imply it was a 50/50 decision but would probably take the defenders side. I thought it was a pen but by no means a clear cut obvious one and there is an argument that PLM fell over the defender. One thing is certain, we would have been screaming blue murder if Vardy had obstructed Krul while in a offside position for a goal and it been ignored.

we all know that Brentford will be the darlings of the PL this year, no point in getting upset for not getting enough credit especially when we have no points as tired of hearing the ‘unlucky’, ‘deserved more’ punditry last time.

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

Even by Shearers really low standards its bizarre that he thinks VAR got our penalty wrong. On what basis does he think that?

Complete cobblers isn’t it? At no point in any universe was it anything other than a stonewall pen. 

10 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Complete cobblers isn’t it? At no point in any universe was it anything other than a stonewall pen. 

Feels like pundit saying something controversial so something they say gets remembered. Past that, there's no logic to it. For our offside goal, I think that will generally split people and fair enough.

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Feels like pundit saying something controversial so something they say gets remembered. Past that, there's no logic to it. For our offside goal, I think that will generally split people and fair enough.

Agreed Hoggy. 

• Like 1

The best way to shut the likes of Lineker and Shearer up is us doing to business on the pitch. Which we don't. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, komakino said:

The best way to shut the likes of Lineker and Shearer up is us doing our business on the pitch. Which we don't. 

And jolly glad I am too. I know we are rural folk , but with hot and cold running water , and a comprehensive sewage system , there really is no excuse for such behaviour. 🚽

• Thanks 1