Sign in to follow this  
horsefly

Tommy Robinson

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

Clearly he has lost the plot, but then a lot of people had mental health issues triggered by confinement throughout the pandemic. Again though, the fact that everyone's reached straight for discrediting him rather than tackling his arguments regarding Yaxley Lennon says it all. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

3 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

The trials nearly did collapse because of his "reporting". He ultimately DID admit contempt of court. In other words, caught absolutely bang to rights, and justice was served in that case.

Then, of course, he's been done for libel for flat-out lying about the victim of bullying as stated at the start of this thread.

Why would people place trust in the judgement of a guy absolutely known for lying/fraud?

I thought you were talking about Johnson for a moment.

• Haha 1

Poor guy ended up in Kyiv  trying to report the war in Ukraine but mainly just on the drink  

Edited by Sheva

7 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

there's no 'nearly ; the trial either collapses as a consequence of his actions or it doesn't. It didn't. On the other hand, his actions led to much higher awareness of a systemic failure of the authorities than there otherwise would have been. 

I give up. You keep on arguing against your straw man of the guy. The fact that you invest so much in ad hominem attack of his character rather than what he argues says it all .

The Huddersfield trial nearly did collapse. The presiding judge himself said that. Five defence lawyers applied for the jury to be dismissed. And there hasn't been an ad-hom or strawman at all - we have gone through his actions and shown how he is clearly an extremist. Most importantly, he admitted contempt of court from the start. In short, he was caught absolutely red-handed essentially undermining a key tenet of the British courts, namely the right to a fair trial in front of a jury where they are innocent until proven guilty.

That is never the conduct of a moderate.

Horsefly makes a sound point in his second paragraph (which was basically similar to my summary of the Nawaz video) but takes it a couple of steps further re. protection against paedophiles.

19 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Make a case for it. Do it based on things he has actually done and said, not on what people who oppose him say he has done and said. 

You are being ridiculous. You know full well what his activities are about.

15 minutes ago, Nik Vawn said:

Looks like Tommy is crying again

But he's such a good bloke who should be listened to.

39 minutes ago, Nik Vawn said:

Billy boy on this thread..:.maybe with us in spirit if not body 😁

Yes, maybe, but the question on my mind, is you state that like someone who has posted her a long time,  so what moniker have had in the past Nik Vawn?

30 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Yes, maybe, but the question on my mind, is you state that like someone who has posted her a long time,  so what moniker have had in the past Nik Vawn?

VW my man

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Herman said:

Funny thing is, if he was a Muslim in Palestine in the 1930s complaining about too many Jews coming in wanting to assert their own culture, you'd have been completely on song with him wouldn't you?

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Don't cry too hard Pink'Un Lefties , but this evening Elon has reinstated the X accounts of Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins...

Twitter was previously a Lefty echo chamber bereft of conservative views owing to banned accounts by the marxists who ran the site, but now it appears Musk has been in the process of fixing that..

God bless him.

Great, more hate preaching nazis on social media. Just what the world needs at this time.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Don't cry too hard Pink'Un Lefties , but this evening Elon has reinstated the X accounts of Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins...

Twitter was previously a Lefty echo chamber bereft of conservative views owing to banned accounts by the marxists who ran the site, but now it appears Musk has been in the process of fixing that..

God bless him.

I didn't realize they represented conservative views. Live and learn I suppose. Takes one to know one.

What was Hopkins originally suspended for "violations of our hateful conduct policy".

Then again I suppose that could be a catchall phrase for the current incumbents too unless they wish to distance themselves.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

God bless him.

I'm pleased for you Jools. Tommy and you can discuss the things you have in common. 

20 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I'm pleased for you Jools. Tommy and you can discuss the things you have in common. 

Oh, I thought they were the same person 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

I didn't realize they represented conservative views. Live and learn I suppose. Takes one to know one.

What was Hopkins originally suspended for "violations of our hateful conduct policy".

Then again I suppose that could be a catchall phrase for the current incumbents too unless they wish to distance themselves.

Hopkins, Bravermann, Robinson, Choudary, Jools. Different cheeks of the same ar se. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Herman said:

Hopkins, Bravermann, Robinson, Choudary, Jools. Different cheeks of the same ar se. 

Exactly Herman. The 'nasty' party.

5 hours ago, Herman said:

image.png.756a6b4ed3c006cd2534e4d9e391c335.pngWould said ar se look a bit like this per chance?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

God bless him.

I'm made up for them, they're as entitled to their opinion as any one else, however twisted and rancid that may be, and they're entitled to freedom of speech, however, hate speech isn't the former.

On 19/10/2023 at 17:38, Herman said:

And Herman Chooses the wrong side again. Nick Lowles of 'Hate not Hope', ffs -- If you can bring yourself to watch the following video it's an eye-opener for sure:

1 hour ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

And Herman Chooses the wrong side again. Nick Lowles of 'Hate not Hope', ffs -- If you can bring yourself to watch the following video it's an eye-opener for sure:

If you are choosing Tommy Robinson and Paul Golding then you are one of them. And we all know what scum sucking bottom feeders they are. I bet you have had a few tugs thinking of Jayda.

4 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

There will be more fake news for you from the daaaaaaaaaaaark web to inspire the loons.