Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Skipps replacement announced today

Tends to disappear when things aren't going well but can be a complete nuisance to the opposition (and own team sometimes.)

• Like 1

Lol

Could you imagine him taking over from Farke, he would immediately throw out the likes of Krul, Pukki ect to replace them with the Brits whose jobs they have taken.

The black humour (or sick ba-stard) in me wonders if it's a Budd Dwyer episode.

Edited by TheGunnShow

The arrogance of the man to think that anyone gives a siht about him and his sordid money grabbing schemes.

Or is it the announcement that he and George Galloway are having a baby together.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

The arrogance of the man to think that anyone gives a siht about him and his sordid money grabbing schemes.

Or is it the announcement that he and George Galloway are having a baby together.

The amount of people that announce themselves all over the internet is very strange these days 

47 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Haha! I only know what you’re talking about because a band I listened to in my younger years called CKY had an album which featured that famous photo transposed of ‘Budd’ with a cross in his mouth instead of a revolver. I always wondered what the cover was of then did a little Googling. Crazy press conference but thoroughly fascinating turn of events… if you like dark stuff that is.. 😁

8 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Haha! I only know what you’re talking about because a band I listened to in my younger years called CKY had an album which featured that famous photo transposed of ‘Budd’ with a cross in his mouth instead of a revolver. I always wondered what the cover was of then did a little Googling. Crazy press conference but thoroughly fascinating turn of events… if you like dark stuff that is.. 😁

I'm sure there are plenty of quips about a "Budd Light" and "no head on it".

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Blimey, had to look that one up. No money in it for Nige so can't see it as a goer.

He's gone to join Far Right TV - I forget what they call it. Probably too moderate for some posters on here! 😀

He has gone there to stop falling ratings by having an evening show.

The people who would listen to him are either in bed by then or out burglaring someones house.