Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

The Question no one has asked lately.

1 minute ago, 1902 said:

Now, if you were a newspaper, I'd call this clickbait.

But I'm not, and it isnt ....and you clicked. Do you think that most now understand what we're  doing  ,  even if they don't  agree with it. Or at the very least stopped pretending that they didnt know what the plan model / whatever  , is /was /will be.

14 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Please explain again, just what is this so called Plan/project/ new direction? 😇

Actually that’s a good question as I thought Webber said he’s with us for five years then he’s off for a new challenge, so if true we have one season left after this one to find his replacement. I certainly had my reservations about him when he joined but has been superb for us!

So yes what is the plan for next year if we do go up!

Edited by Indy

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

But I'm not, and it isnt ....and you clicked. Do you think that most now understand what we're  doing  ,  even if they don't  agree with it. Or at the very least stopped pretending that they didnt know what the plan model / whatever  , is /was /will be.

I mean I didn't ever say clickbait didn't work on me but that's probably clear as day.

16 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Please explain again, just what is this so called Plan/project/ new direction? 😇

I thought  it would be something like what is going on in training? (I’m not from Norfolk so I can’t write in a Norfolk accent).

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Edited by 1902
I apparently can't read anymore

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

Actually that’s a good question as I thought Webber said he’s with us for five years then he’s off for a new challenge, so if true we have one season left after this one to find his replacement. I certainly had my reservations about him when he joined but has been superb for us!

So yes what is the plan for next year if we do go up!

Same as it ever was I'd say . Try to spend wisely , invest in youth and not be scared of the loan market. Regardless  of  the strength of the championship  I believe the  management  have done a fantastic job strengthening across  the board. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, 1902 said:

assuming this means you don't know what the plan is for the future

The plan stays the same until announced otherwise. I kinda gave my opinion  on  this to Indyo. 

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

The plan stays the same until announced otherwise. I kinda gave my opinion  on  this to Indyo. 

True enough, but I was beaten to the buzzer.

• Thanks 1

THERE IS NO PLAN, ITS ALL BOUT DELIA KEEPING HER MONEYZ IN EHR HAMBAG

WEBBER A FRAUD

FARKE OUT

GOT LUCKY ONE YEAR WITH PUKKI REST SIGNINGS LEAGUE 2 QUALITY

**many more hilariously inaccurate gems available upon request

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, hogesar said:

WEBBER A FRAUD

FARKE OUT

It's SINGINGS Hogesar. Get it rite 🙄

• Haha 1

The plan is to get into the champions league by the end of next season otherwise we are an underachieving bunch of useless old tat

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Same as it ever was I'd say . Try to spend wisely , invest in youth and not be scared of the loan market. Regardless  of  the strength of the championship  I believe the  management  have done a fantastic job strengthening across  the board. 

I meant try and persuade Webber to stay or who should we be looking at to replace him with.....

I totally agree with the playing side.....👍💛💚

16 minutes ago, hogesar said:

WEBBER A FRAUD

FARKE OUT

I’d still trade Delia to be Man City! Why aren’t we Man City! Really why were we overlooked for that ****ehouse of a club! Just not fair! 😉💛💚

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

So you're as good as admitting that we don't have a Plan B!!  Ridiculous! 😠 

1 minute ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

No Plan B? We were sold a lie with bloody Hugill, he's not even a plan Z!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Indy said:

I meant try and persuade Webber to stay or who should we be looking at to replace him with.....

I totally agree with the playing side.....👍💛💚

It would be great if he decided he wanted  to  stay, think hes doin an excellent job ( caveat..no one is perfect...even Bilious).....I suppose it depends on so many factors, offers to him, will footy implode in the next  year, the club could even have someone else already in mind, I dont know , but I'd have thought we'd follow the same vein for a while at least ,seems to be paying off so far.

I cannot suggest a replacement as I have no knowledge  of sporting directors really  and dont want to resort to google in order to look knowledgeable. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

37 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

😃 For those hard of thinking , I was referring to the Clubs plan, not the managers plan on the pitch. 😇

Well I'll give a sensible answer if no-one else will.

To be a top 26 club is the plan. That is not negative (which is what some people take it as) because it allows for us to be successful at either PL or Championship level. 

So get up and stay up and all is good. Get up and at some stage get relegated and we are well placed to get back up again. Win Win situation....but it relies on keeping tight control over finances so we never face that situation where we have to sell big to recoup costs which would knock us right back. 

All the time carrying on the successful policy of bringing through young players and building up the academy - and although nothing is certain in football, the club has as good a situation going forwards as it is possible to have.

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

To be a top 26 club is the plan. That is not negative (which is what some people take it as) because it allows for us to be successful at either PL or Championship level. 

So get up and stay up and all is good. Get up and at some stage get relegated and we are well placed to get back up again. Win Win situation....but it relies on keeping tight control over finances so we never face that situation where we have to sell big to recoup costs which would knock us right back. 

All the time carrying on the successful policy of bringing through young players and building up the academy - and although nothing is certain in football, the club has as good a situation going forwards as it is possible to have.

No , sorry , no sensible answers allowed, this thread was started on the understanding that it would quickly veer off topic and descend into farce. Please let nature take its course. Thank you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Utter tripe! You’re vision is well too low for you, we’re a top four premiership team......if you’re in it you should believe you can win it, power is positive thinking apparently! Where’s this Lakey gone? 💚💛😉 merry Christmas my Lakey.

Delia out. Stinking rich **** with morally dubious methods of wealth acquisition in. Git ut fuhwad, Neeyul!

11 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Delia out. Stinking rich **** with morally dubious methods of wealth acquisition in. Git ut fuhwad, Neeyul!

Oi !! Stick to your own thread. Only for reading, mind.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Oi !! Stick to your own thread. Only for reading, mind.

Like Ben Marshall's career with us, it died on its a-r-s-e. 😉

Edited by TheGunnShow
Eh. They edit that out???

The plan is to steal a telehandler and smash the cash-machine  - that is the Premiership- out of the wall, do a runner, keep our heads down and do it again as many times as we can get away with.

I think that Sheffield United are illustrating how difficult it is to stay in the Premiership. The pundits might have disliked our approach last time, but to go up to the Prem without planning to come straight back down again has become a foolhardy approach.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Like Ben Marshall's career with us, it died on its a-r-s-e. 😉

You asked. I tried , the people voted. No worries  . Tried bumping to get in on to  page 2, I just think you haven't upset enough people Gunno, or itd be on page 31 by now. 😇😉👍

26 minutes ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

telehandler

Is that Bergerssonnn  Telehandler?

The Swedish / Icelandic  striker/ no 10 that is currently being watched by our scouts?