Petriix

Taking the knee

46 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

What?

Can't you read? Or is comprehension the issue? Either way , I can't keep slowing down for the likes of you . Keep up or shut upĀ  .

5 minutes ago, king canary said:

And this current gesture is actually at least making some people think about it a bit more.

Exactly, we just need a different gesture and we'll be on the right track (to raise awareness)Ā 

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Can't you read? Or is comprehension the issue? Either way , I can't keep slowing down for the likes of you . Keep up or shut upĀ  .

Iā€™ve made you proper mad mate yourĀ posts lookĀ unhinged as fuuuuuuu

B62D7419-C971-49A6-9C25-17756AE3209E.jpeg

Edited by The Real Buh

40 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Yep, not too hard to work out really. Lot of drama over something that could've been addressed a while back

There are lots of people particularly within the Norwich City setup working very hard on all of these matters and more

and then thereā€™s people calling people racists in the internet without evidence or justification to make themselves ā€œfee bigā€.Ā Many of whomĀ are on this thread.

guess which ones are actually doing any good?Ā Guess which ones have my support?

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Iā€™ve made you proper mad mate yourĀ posts lookĀ unhinged as fuuuuuuu

B62D7419-C971-49A6-9C25-17756AE3209E.jpeg

Not at all, I mock you, there is no anger, only pity. Oh, and ridicule.Ā 

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Only if the thread gets moved. šŸ˜‰.Ā 

Poor Buh is getting desperateĀ  šŸ˜…

You are so mad this is hilarious!

50 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Taking a knee has become intrinsically linked with BLM in much the same way as holding your right arm out with the palm flat is linked to fascism.

No - only with those that are opposed to anti-racist measures.

1 hour ago, Petriix said:

Opposing racism isn't political, it's just what normal, decent people do by default. The booing by Millwall supporters has been widely condemned because it was an extremists reaction; the only people who have shown support for their actions are racists.

Decent people will continue to call out racist behaviour until the vile people who perpetuate it realise that there is no place for their backwards views and either change or at least keep quiet.

Supporting an organisation that vandalises statues of one of the greatest British leadersĀ ignoring his achievements against one of the biggest racists ever known to have lived is NOTĀ just what normal, decent people do by default

Why doesn't the club furtherĀ promote and support the already-ongoing Kick it Out organisation that has been at CR for some time now.
No one has a problem with that as they're not pulling down or vandalising statues of people that fought real tyrants.
https://www.kickitout.org/
Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Running around the internet accusing everyone of being racist with no justification whatsoever is the only resolution!

Hardly the case that there is no justificationĀ though is it ... we are talking about people booing taking the knee - currently the main anti-racist gesture. Everybody knows what they meant...

Pretty good justification for thinking they are racist, I'd say.Ā 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, K Lo said:

Supporting an organisation that vandalises statues of one of the greatest British leadersĀ ignoring his achievements against one of the biggest racists ever known to have lived is NOTĀ just what normal, decent people do by default

Why doesn't the club furtherĀ promote and support the already-ongoing Kick it Out organisation that has been at CR for some time now.
No one has a problem with that as they're not pulling down or vandalising statues of people that fought real tyrants.
Ā 

Ā 

But no one is supporting BLM, ffs

Ā 

Ā 

not-sure-if-i-should-faceplam-or-bang-my-head-on-the-desk.jpg

7 minutes ago, K Lo said:

Er good idea... they support taking the knee as wellĀ šŸ¤£Ā Presumably you think that they are marxists too?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11998857/george-floyd-kick-it-out-urges-all-players-to-take-a-knee-in-solidarity

1 minute ago, Badger said:

Hardly the case that there is no justificationĀ though is it ... we are talking about people booing taking the knee - currently the main anti-racist gesture. Everybody knows what they meant...

Pretty good justification for thinking they are racist, I'd say.Ā 

give it up mate. You run around calling everyone racist because you werenā€™t raised properly. Itā€™s all about you isnā€™t it? Itā€™s the badger show. Absolute bang on slacktivism. You are doing nothing at all the actually help black or ethnic minority people. Itā€™s just about you and how you feel. We are so lucky we have a club that does so much good work in the community particularly with young people to counter the drag factor people like you add to community engagement.

Ā 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Badger said:

Er good idea... they support taking the knee as wellĀ šŸ¤£Ā Presumably you think that they are marxists too?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11998857/george-floyd-kick-it-out-urges-all-players-to-take-a-knee-in-solidarity

Where did I say that I think that they are/were Marxists ?Ā 

Does Kick it OutĀ support the defacing statues of leaders that fought arguably the world's biggest mass-murdering racist ?
Ā 

Edited by K Lo

7 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

give it up mate. You run around calling everyone racist because you werenā€™t raised properly. Itā€™s all about you isnā€™t it? Itā€™s the badger show. Absolute bang on slacktivism. You are doing nothing at all the actually help black or ethnic minority people. Itā€™s just about you and how you feel. We are so lucky we have a club that does so much good work in the community particularly with young people to counter the drag factor people like you add to community engagement.

Ā 

Thanks Buh ... to be insulted by you is very reassuring and absolute proof that I must be right!

If you ever agreed with me, I really would be worriedĀ Ā šŸ¤£

3 minutes ago, K Lo said:

Does Kick it OutĀ support the defacing statues of leaders that fought arguably the world's biggest mass-murdering racist ?

Who does? please find a quotation from organisations (not some sad individual) that have praised the defacing of Churchill's statue.

I rather suspect that you won't.Ā šŸ˜€

Just now, Badger said:

Thanks Buh ... to be insulted by you is very reassuring and absolute proof that I must be right!

If you ever agreed with me, I really would be worriedĀ Ā šŸ¤£

I think you believe you are right, youā€™ve just got used to this cycle of hatred, labelling and witch hunting for your own satisfaction.

I would go as far as saying your reaction to peppering all manner of people with accusations of racism, your self imposed purity test where you are the example we should all follow is evidence that you donā€™t care about black and ethnic minority people at all. Itā€™s literally all about you and your experience. Itā€™s actually kind of massively shameful.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, K Lo said:

My bad.
"Les Ferdinand: *Taking the knee in support of Black Lives Matter* 'will not bring change' "
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54237179

It's all been mixed up along the way. The BLM marketing team has done a great job linking the two up, so kudos to them. Anyway, as I said earlier, we should get a new gesture. In support of 'kick it out' or 'say no to racism'.Ā 

Ā 

Btw I thought the Black Lives Matter thing had been resolved at the end of last season? The Black Lives Matter logos were dropped from shirts after football authorities were alerted to possible anti-Semitic links of political elements of Black Lives Matter? They then switched to ā€œno room for racism

https://www.premierleague.com/NoRoomForRacism

Which as far as I can see is a non-political anti-racism organisation setup by the premier league so Iā€™m happy to support it? Seems reasonable to me?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8691643/Premier-League-clubs-set-DITCH-Black-Lives-Matter-badges-sleeves-flight-returns.html

D40120B9-EB4F-4623-8DC9-2BB9368ED001.jpeg

DE5BB6E9-824E-46EA-89E6-2968CD2E409E.jpeg