Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

President Biden

50 minutes ago, horsefly said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/this-is-really-frightening-9-11-survivor-condemns-marjorie-taylor-greene-s-appointment-to-homeland-security-committee/ar-AA16suYm?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0197467f73a64e5f8799e78eee3fcb5e

Seems the GOP are so bat-sh*it crazy these days, that they are doing everything they can to present the Democrats with their dream ticket opposition at the next election. Mad Majorie Taylor Greene appointed to the House Security Committee, promoter of the Jan 6th insurrection and denier of 9/11, must have the Democrats rolling on the floor laughing at their luck. Add to that the committee appointments of Matt Gaetz and Porky-pie Santos, just to make doubly sure that the lunatics have taken over the asylum. All the Dems need now is for Trump to win the GOP nomination and they will be home and dry with the biggest victory in the history of US elections. Even if Biden was dead he'd win against that bunch.

Wouldn't be that complacent. Trump did win once, remember?

Granted, Taylor Greene is so stupid her IQ test would probably come back negative, but I think you might have underestimated how flawed the US electoral model is in terms of accurately gauging public opinion and that the GOP are experts at playing it.

4 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Wouldn't be that complacent. Trump did win once, remember?

Granted, Taylor Greene is so stupid her IQ test would probably come back negative, but I think you might have underestimated how flawed the US electoral model is in terms of accurately gauging public opinion and that the GOP are experts at playing it.

He also lost once (by over 7m popular votes) and saw all his preferred mid-term candidates fail miserably (which is virtually unprecedented). I think if you asked Democrats who they would most like to face in the next election Trump would top the list. His popularity has plummeted and now relies pretty much solely on the MAGA mob. But you're quite right to say no one should be complacent (as the Biden documents episode demonstrates).

39 minutes ago, horsefly said:

He also lost once (by over 7m popular votes) and saw all his preferred mid-term candidates fail miserably (which is virtually unprecedented). I think if you asked Democrats who they would most like to face in the next election Trump would top the list. His popularity has plummeted and now relies pretty much solely on the MAGA mob. But you're quite right to say no one should be complacent (as the Biden documents episode demonstrates).

He was 2 million short of Hilary in the popular vote also. The voters of the US have never wanted him overall. Their college voting system allowed him in the first time.

He is trailing double figures behind De Santis among Republicans. And if the DoJ has any backbone, they will indict him in the coming months. Evidence at the Proud Boys trial is enough to do that.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Herman said:

Biden in Kyiv during an air raid. Best President Ever TM. 😉

That is called leadership.

Quite some contrast with Putin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

I think this is an all round amen too.👍

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Aside from his photo ops with the exact same staged actors once a month has anybody seen Putin outside of his bunker?

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Aside from his photo ops with the exact same staged actors once a month has anybody seen Putin outside of his bunker?

Sure he was in the crowd at Portman road on Saturday. I thought I spotted him in the highlights 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Sure he was in the crowd at Portman road on Saturday. I thought I spotted him in the highlights 

"I have visited the most war torn hellholes in Eastern Europe and yet even they look pretty and nice compared to Ipswich"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

"I have visited the most war torn hellholes in Eastern Europe and yet even they look pretty and nice compared to Ipswich"

Biden was close to Camborne at G7 which is the pimple on the **** of the world.

On 14/02/2023 at 15:19, keelansgrandad said:

Do you always laugh at your own jokes?

Well, no one else is going to.

On 20/02/2023 at 11:26, Yellow Fever said:

And a massive contrast with Trump who wants the US to roll over and let Putin become Emperor of Europe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

And a massive contrast with Trump who wants the US to roll over and let Putin become Emperor of Europe

Trump thinks Europe is a vehicle hire company.

Amazing what a couple of $1Bn lawsuits will do to encourage you to finally tell the truth eh Rupert? 

Trump Train.jpg

Trump Train 2.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Amazing what a couple of $1Bn lawsuits will do to encourage you to finally tell the truth eh Rupert? 

Trump Train.jpg

Trump Train 2.jpg

And the inbreds will believe him and blame Satanic Joe.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I see he fell UP steps again. Dear oh dear, he can't help himself. We really need an age limit on heads of state.

Its better than falling downstairs of course.

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I see he fell UP steps again. Dear oh dear, he can't help himself. We really need an age limit on heads of state.

He'll be fine as long as doesn't go to Dallas and take a left on Elm Street.

36 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Or go to see Our American Cousin

Mrs Lincon didn't enjoy the play by all accounts.

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2020 at 10:02, A Load of Squit said:

Time to celebrate all the accomplishments of Sleepy Joe and Comrade Kamala. 😀

He had only been President-elect a few hours and a vaccine for Covid19 was announced, just think what he'll be able to do when he gets his feet under the Resolute desk.

Yeah man, he's done great things so far 😀

Even the Saudi's are laughing at him and his administration:

Edited by Hook's-Walk-Canary

3 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Yeah man, he's done great things so far 😀

Even the Saudi's are laughing at him and his administration:

After 2 years and 4 months you've come up with this from April 2022?

Maybe you're the one who's a bit slow.

Got anymore topical material to share?

24 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

The doddery old pensioner who beat the Great White Dope by 7 million votes. Hooks must owe the bookies a fortune. Cost him a bit after changing his name from Jools. 

Lets face it, he has no new material.

Meanwhile, just sure if this is doubling down or tripling down .... of course, Jim Jordan was one of the Republican lawmakers (sic) who requested a pardon from Trump. Not sure if that has ANYTHING to do with this unconstitutional draft legislation /  PR stunt.  

Triple down.jpg

35 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Meanwhile, just sure if this is doubling down or tripling down .... of course, Jim Jordan was one of the Republican lawmakers (sic) who requested a pardon from Trump. Not sure if that has ANYTHING to do with this unconstitutional draft legislation /  PR stunt.  

Triple down.jpg

I guess they would change that if a Democrat gets in again.

On 24/03/2023 at 16:36, A Load of Squit said: