Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

President Biden

7 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

It's cute Herman that you always mention Trump. Even on the Biden page.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/04/trump-banned-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-for-hitting-on-girl.html

Strange that my initial reply to this has somehow been removed (just the same as what happened before on this thread). So I will repeat again that you obviously have not read the article which points out Trumps previous dubious connections to Epstein. Yet another example of a glorious FAIL by reading a headline but not the article which says something quite different from what you hoped it would say.

2 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Strange that my initial reply to this has somehow been removed (just the same as what happened before on this thread). So I will repeat again that you obviously have not read the article which points out Trumps previous dubious connections to Epstein. Yet another example of a glorious FAIL by reading a headline but not the article which says something quite different from what you hoped it would say.

Cut out the insults and your posts will stay.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, horsefly said:

I did read the article, which is why I posted it. I wrote that in a response to you which has also been deleted because I called you what you called me. Your assumptions are a hoot! 

Read my above post.

3 hours ago, Pete Raven said:

Cut out the insults and your posts will stay.

Very much doubt that! And I know the true reason why.

39 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

I did read the article, which is why I posted it. I wrote that in a response to you which has also been deleted because I called you what you called me. Your assumptions are a hoot! 

Read my above post.

Then you will have read the following quotes, they don't quite match your ardent support for the fat orange one:

The new book “The Grifter’s Club: Trump, Mar-a-Lago, and the Selling of the Presidency,” also says that despite claims to the contrary by Trump’s company, Epstein had been himself a member of Mar-a-Lago before he was banned.

But Trump, a real estate developer and reality TV star, for years had been friends with Epstein before booting him from his club. Epstein also previously was friends with President Bill Clinton, Britain’s Prince Andrew, and other wealthy and powerful people.

In 2002, Trump told New York magazine, “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.”

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The New York Times last summer reported that in 1992, a Florida businessman at Trump’s request had organized a “calendar girl” competition at Mar-a-Lago.

“I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” George Houraney, the businessman, told the Times.

“At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him [Trump] and Epstein.”

“I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’” Houraney recalled.

4 hours ago, horsefly said:

Then you will have read the following quotes, they don't quite match your ardent support for the fat orange one:

The new book “The Grifter’s Club: Trump, Mar-a-Lago, and the Selling of the Presidency,” also says that despite claims to the contrary by Trump’s company, Epstein had been himself a member of Mar-a-Lago before he was banned.

But Trump, a real estate developer and reality TV star, for years had been friends with Epstein before booting him from his club. Epstein also previously was friends with President Bill Clinton, Britain’s Prince Andrew, and other wealthy and powerful people.

In 2002, Trump told New York magazine, “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.”

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

The New York Times last summer reported that in 1992, a Florida businessman at Trump’s request had organized a “calendar girl” competition at Mar-a-Lago.

“I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” George Houraney, the businessman, told the Times.

“At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him [Trump] and Epstein.”

“I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’” Houraney recalled.

I have already read it. Why copy and paste?

It proves Trump didn't want anything to do with Epstein once he found out what Epstein was really up to.

11 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

I have already read it. Why copy and paste?

It proves Trump didn't want anything to do with Epstein once he found out what Epstein was really up to.

You obviously didn't read the last quote did you RTB? He banned Epstein from Mar-A-Largo because he didn't want the competition. And I guess you are one of a few people who hasn't seen the video recording of Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women.

And btw I'd like to add my voice to Pete Raven's, "Do tell!".

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

You obviously didn't read the last quote did you RTB? He banned Epstein from Mar-A-Largo because he didn't want the competition. And I guess you are one of a few people who hasn't seen the video recording of Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women.

And btw I'd like to add my voice to Pete Raven's, "Do tell!".

🤣 You do make some hilarious assumptions. 

Who is RTB?

I've seen the video of Trump saying 'grab them in the ****'. Doesn't say whether they consented or not though.

32 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

I'm 100% sure that with someone in Trumps celebrity status position, they would have women throwing themselves at them.

Hahahaha! Classic RTB misogyny. You couldn't make it up!

Doesn't matter if women "throw themselves at you", it's still possible to behave with decorum and not act out baser instincts.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Doesn't matter if women "throw themselves at you", it's still possible to behave with decorum and not act out baser instincts.

And it's important to note that Trump's description of his own behaviour is not about women throwing themselves at him but him just doing what he wants

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Here is the full disgusting transcript: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37595321

23 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Hahahaha! Classic RTB misogyny. You couldn't make it up!

Oh dear. Assumptions again. 

Although I do share many views with Rock The Boat and I especially enjoy reading him rinsing you in arguments.

15 minutes ago, horsefly said:

And it's important to note that Trump's description of his own behaviour is not about women throwing themselves at him but him just doing what he wants

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Here is the full disgusting transcript: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37595321

And when you're a star they let you do it.

Women can be just as bad as men sometimes. Maybe its just never happened to you.

1 minute ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Women can be just as bad as men sometimes. Maybe its just never happened to you.

FFS! what a foul person you are. You read that disgusting comment "I don't even wait" then interpret his claim "They just let you do it" as implying consent. I pity any poor woman who has had the misfortune to confront you in their life.

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

FFS! what a foul person you are. You read that disgusting comment "I don't even wait" then interpret his claim "They just let you do it" as implying consent. I pity any poor woman who has had the misfortune to confront you in their life.

Screenshot_20211202-204752_Facebook.jpg

4 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Oh well that is alright then.

Some women do it so any man can? Especially if they are rich and powerful?

2 hours ago, Herman said:

The Orange Snitch. 

Precisely. I'm not quite sure what point the poster who posted that quote thought it was making or backing up. It shows, which we all knew, that Trump betrays even those closest to him if it suits him, and distancing himself from Epstein certainly suited him.

And the quote says the anti-Epstein information checked out, which is believable  but that Trump was careful to say nothing about any involvement he had. It doesn't say that Trump in effect denying any involvement checked out. Only that the anti-Epstein stuff did. Quelle surprise.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Precisely. I'm not quite sure what point the poster who posted that quote thought it was making or backing up. It shows, which we all knew, that Trump betrays even those closest to him if it suits him, and distancing himself from Epstein certainly suited him.

And the quote says the anti-Epstein information checked out, which is believable  but that Trump was careful to say nothing about any involvement he had. It doesn't say that Trump in effect denying any involvement checked out. Only that the anti-Epstein stuff did. Quelle surprise.

Exactly! Deflect the attention away from himself by dropping someone else in it (despite his regular trips on "Lolita Airways")

6 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Trump betrays the paedophile Epstein. 

Pretty sure the majority of us would if we found out someone close to us is a paedophile. 

The decent ones anyway. 

6 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Morning everyone, Buh here.

Anyone else find it funny Kamala Harris became the first women to be handed Presidential powers because Joe Biden had a camera up his ****?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59352170

btw, Joe Biden is really old.

Article said the same thing happened with Dubya - twice. Just didn't happen to be a woman who was second-in-command. Or indeed when Dominic Raab deputised when Boris Johnson was seriously sick with Covid here. As the article says:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the temporary transfer of powers in such circumstances was not unprecedented, and that it was part of the process set out in the US constitution. "As was the case when President George W Bush had the same procedure in 2002 and 2007," she said in a statement."