Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Dortmund v Bayern

Doesnt matter how many good players there are on the pitch ...it's nulified by who's not in the stadium.

This is just awful to see....and if/when the Premier League comes back I dont even think I can watch that under these conditions....not even sure if I can watch us??!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Doesnt matter how many good players there are on the pitch ...it's nulified by who's not in the stadium.

This is just awful to see....and if/when the Premier League comes back I dont even think I can watch that under these conditions....not even sure if I can watch us??!

Agreed. No supporters, no atmosphere. It’s like watching paint dry, but a lot less entertaining. Can’t say I’m getting really excited about the return of the PL behind closed doors, if this is anything to go by, and it’s a massive game let’s not forget, then I can see people losing interest in football in general quite quickly until the proper experience returns in full.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Agreed. No supporters, no atmosphere. It’s like watching paint dry, but a lot less entertaining. Can’t say I’m getting really excited about the return of the PL behind closed doors, if this is anything to go by, and it’s a massive game let’s not forget, then I can see people losing interest in football in general quite quickly until the proper experience returns in full.

Already heard discussions of 'ballots' to determine who gets into stadiums when limited numbers are allowed back into stadiums to maintain social distancing.

Can only imagine the arguments that will ensue there as to who should/shouldn't be 'entitled' to a ticket.

...think this will only get worse before it gets better when some are allowed in and some arent.

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

No interest whatsoever in German football in empty stadiums and very little interest in the PL being played in empty stadiums either possibly because i don't care what division we are in next season. Just let me in to watch is all i want.

Obviously it's a different league and the way our officials have handled it is their own special brand of crap, but does anyone have any idea why VAR didn't even check that Boateng handball?

That 1000% gets given against Norwich. Not that I'm bitter.

2 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Already heard discussions of 'ballots' to determine who gets into stadiums when limited numbers are allowed back into stadiums to maintain social distancing.

Can only imagine the arguments that will ensue there as to who should/shouldn't be 'entitled' to a ticket.

...think this will only get worse before it gets better when some are allowed in and some arent.

I'm still paying for my season ticket for next season, so there is not argument as far as I'm concerned. I'm in! Unless of course the club wants to offer me a refund. 

17 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I'm still paying for my season ticket for next season, so there is not argument as far as I'm concerned. I'm in! Unless of course the club wants to offer me a refund. 

....probably....how many of our 22000 season ticket holders can be allowed in whilst maintaining any sort of social distancing?....a third??

56 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

....probably....how many of our 22000 season ticket holders can be allowed in whilst maintaining any sort of social distancing?....a third??

Every third seat on every other row, work it out 

Till this virus is sorted I personally would not want to be in any ballot.

Even the most important games seem meaningless without fans. I was pretty disappointed to miss the Dortmund-Bayern game due to work, but having seen the highlights I'm wondering if I really missed anything. 

4 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

Obviously it's a different league and the way our officials have handled it is their own special brand of crap, but does anyone have any idea why VAR didn't even check that Boateng handball?

Indeed. I really don't like the new rule which says it's a handball whenever there's contact and the arm is away from the body, but the rule exists, so that should've been a penalty. Boateng had fallen over and wasn't even looking when the shot was struck, but his arm was away from his body and that shot was probably going in as well.

24 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I never had the legs for Ballot. But I liked the silk shoes , the piroueting and the frilly dress.

I went a quarter of  a stone over the Bolshoi’s weight limit. I kept exercising in the hope that this tutu solid flesh would melt, but it never did...

15 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

I went a quarter of  a stone over the Bolshoi’s weight limit. I kept exercising in the hope that this tutu solid flesh would melt, but it never did...

😋 Perchance better suited to the RSC...?

• Haha 1