Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

46 minutes ago, Well b back said:
1 hour ago, Well b back said:

However they also pointed out that he refers to test and trace as ‘ NHS Test and Trace ‘ but test and trace has absolutely nothing to do with the NHS.

Clinical contact tracers are employed by NHS Professionals as part of Public Health England, the staff have to be registered with a health or science related professional body and as an example of experience have worked at NHS band 6 or above.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

British and Irish citizens do not need work permits to work in Jersey 

Filipinos do

Why have the farmers of Jersey chosen to employ people from the other side of the world who need permits, instead of people who live next door and don't 

It's a minor point, its not a huge amount of jobs, but it's potentially indicative of what might happen in the UK in spring and summer 

Again, it is irrelevant.   Jersey make their own decisions, have a population of 180K, and are a totally different demographic to the UK.  😂 You really are clutching at straws....

We do not have a labour shortage in the short term as we are going to have very many UK people looking for work after furlough ends.  Hopefully, though we will have eventually as it will mean that the economy is thriving.  

Edited by paul moy

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

Clinical contact tracers are employed by NHS Professionals as part of Public Health England, the staff have to be registered with a health or science related professional body and as an example of experience have worked at NHS band 6 or above.

what hand crank avoids mention of is non clinical test and trace - which is what is being discussed

as to clinical T&T the link below will show what a costly balls up the government made of that

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2020/06/19/test-and-trace-it-didnt-have-to-be-this-way/

6 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Well after one day when nothing was put on this board, it's really got some of your backs up =keep it up 👍     🤣

Have you found a single positive brexit story yet? It's now nearly two months since the deal and the the net remains swamped with stories of brexit disaster. And now the unelected man responsible for negotiating that dreadful deal has been promoted to the cabinet to replace coke-head Gove to take charge of EU relations. If Josef Mengele was still alive I suspect Johnson would put him in charge of the NHS ethics committee.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Well after one day when nothing was put on this board, it's really got some of your backs up =keep it up 👍     🤣

Instead of just trolling, poorly, spend your day constructively and read through this twitter account. It highlights all the "joys" of brexit.

https://twitter.com/BestForBritain

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

Have you found a single positive brexit story yet? It's now nearly two months since the deal and the the net remains swamped with stories of brexit disaster. And now the unelected man responsible for negotiating that dreadful deal has been promoted to the cabinet to replace coke-head Gove to take charge of EU relations. If Josef Mengele was still alive I suspect Johnson would put him in charge of the NHS ethics committee.

well, I did mention about the virus but you seem to have conveniently forgotten about that. I suggest you stop watching the Labour news 

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

well, I did mention about the virus but you seem to have conveniently forgotten about that. I suggest you stop watching the Labour news 

And it has been pointed out to you about a thousand times THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BREXIT. Are you really that stupid that you don't believe the words of the two women responsible for the approval and roll out of vaccines who have both stated very clearly that it had NOTHING TO DO WITH BREXIT

You have to laugh or else you would cry. The increasing mouth-frothing lunatic Express claim the same man who negotiated and signed off the brexit disaster deal is now somehow going to "bully" the EU into a u-turn:

Brexit LIVE: Enough is enough! Frost to bully EU into major U-turn before April 1 deadline

As Barnier reminded the UK "Brexit means brexit". Or he could have said "You lost Frost"

12 minutes ago, horsefly said:

And it has been pointed out to you about a thousand times THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BREXIT. Are you really that stupid that you don't believe the words of the two women responsible for the approval and roll out of vaccines who have both stated very clearly that it had NOTHING TO DO WITH BREXIT

Believe if you wish, but we all know it's a Brexit related thing 

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Believe if you wish, but we all know it's a Brexit related thing 

What a joke! You really are a buffoon. I think I'll continue to believe Dr Judith Raine and Kate Bingham rather than a gamma brain like you.

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

IT'S NOT THE VIRUS IN IT'S SELF  IT'S THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE VACCINE. WHO'S THE BUFFOON NOW

And who's the chief responsible for that distribution gamma brain? Oh yes! it's Kate Bingham isn't it. And what did she have to say about the role of brexit in that distribution? Oh yes! she said "BREXIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" Jesus christ man try using what little brain you have to do some basic research.

5 minutes ago, horsefly said:

And who's the chief responsible for that distribution gamma brain? Oh yes! it's Kate Bingham isn't it. And what did she have to say about the role of brexit in that distribution? Oh yes! she said "BREXIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" Jesus christ man try using what little brain you have to do some basic research.

You don’t need a vaccine to block Swindon Canary. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dj11 said:

You don’t need a vaccine to block Swindon Canary. 

Ridiculing Swindon is like picking at a scab; disgusting and enjoyable at the same time.

Edited by horsefly

21 minutes ago, horsefly said:

KEEP BELIEVING HER !

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

KEEP BELIEVING HER !

Sound advice from you for the first time ever.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I  think I'll leave you to it, spouting out your rubbish and name calling, it seemed to work last time. 

Tweety-bye loser!

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

You have to laugh or else you would cry. The increasing mouth-frothing lunatic Express claim the same man who negotiated and signed off the brexit disaster deal is now somehow going to "bully" the EU into a u-turn:

Brexit LIVE: Enough is enough! Frost to bully EU into major U-turn before April 1 deadline

As Barnier reminded the UK "Brexit means brexit". Or he could have said "You lost Frost"

Oh the irony. The very same 'Brexit disaster' that has given us the vaccine rollout success and that avoided the EU vaccine rollout mismanagement catastrophe.

28 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Oh the irony. The very same 'Brexit disaster' that has given us the vaccine rollout success and that avoided the EU vaccine rollout mismanagement catastrophe.

Guess you're too ignorant to have read all the posts relaying the comments of Dr Judith Raine and Kate Bingham that Brexit had NOTHING to do with the vaccine approval and roll-out. But then since you betrayed your extreme misogyny by saying "All women are bought" I suppose it would never occur to you to listen to a woman. BTW where did you work as an "economist"? Was it La-La Land, or cloud-cuckoo Land?

Edited by horsefly

Reminds me of that "joke" when Rudy fumbled with his co*ck in front of an underage girl on the Borat movie. Is it ok to tell that "joke"

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Corrected it for you, remember you lost

So are you immune from the upcoming problems that Brexit is causing?

Edited by keelansgrandad
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, paul moy said:

Do you not want to tell us about how they are now back on track, and how they now have huge supplies ? Thought not as that does not fit in with your agenda.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigFish said:

At least we have taken back control and are no longer ruled by unelected bureaucrats, how do we vote this lot out again?

Hows the quid doing Fishy?😉😁

• Haha 1