Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

You're welcome......loser......

Oh so witty Oscar, how do you manage to come up with such acerbic, razor-edged quips?

Just now, horsefly said:

Oh so witty Oscar, how do you manage to come up with such acerbic, razor-edged quips?

Coz unlike you, I don't aspire to be a pretentious pseudo intellectual anchor with a silent w.....

12 minutes ago, horsefly said:

image.thumb.png.8f41350954393ff06a6fe6579a99f27f.png

15 minutes ago, horsefly said:

You know those posters that suddenly remember their login details when Norwich lose, but forget them when we are winning. He's a weird one of those.😀

• Haha 3

Just now, Herman said:

You know those posters that suddenly remember their login details when Norwich lose, but forget them when we are winning. He's a weird one of those.😀

Not 'arf as weird as Billy

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Herman said:

No actually, I'm not.....I'd personally call 'weird' some addictive saddo with an astronomical post count spending morning, noon and night 24/7 on a football forum and using it as a personal platform to pontificate.....Maybe it would actually do you some good to lose your login details?....

26 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

No actually, I'm not.....I'd personally call 'weird' some addictive saddo with an astronomical post count spending morning, noon and night 24/7 on a football forum and using it as a personal platform to pontificate.....Maybe it would actually do you some good to lose your login details?....

Writes the poster with 14,864 posts..............

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Writes the poster with 14,864 posts..............

Joined this forum early 2000s......14,864 posts over nigh on 20 years.......Is it a lot?.....

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

Or even someone who only comes on to abuse and adds beggar all to the conversation. But then argues with apparent saddos. 

Now that is scary.

3 hours ago, ricardo said:

SNP Maj not happening.

Close but no Cherry.

A continuous straw poll has said there is no appetite for independence.

But on the other hand, it seems the Scots still want to be devolved enough to govern without Westminster.

Sturgeon said her party's hopes of winning a majority had "always been a long shot", although she insisted it was not impossible.

2 hours ago, Herman said:

And back to brexit

It's the best way after those results. I suggest you lot don't  mention how out of line with  the rest of the country you are   

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

It's the best way after those results. I suggest you lot don't  mention how out of line with  the rest of the country you are   

‘ The Country ‘

No longer the U.K. then just England ?

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So, why don't you respond to the article Herman just posted then? Or are you "out of line" with what Jersey fishermen feel about brexit?

Just now, Well b back said:

‘ The Country ‘

No longer the U.K. then just England ?

Haha! The election results show it won't be long until the UK is just England. Bye, bye Union!

I read it, can you see any reason why we were to blame ?

By the way, who did Billy vote for ?

Edited by SwindonCanary

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

1/2 of Jersey fishermen are blaming Westminster.

On the who voted for who, even though I totally disagree with Scottish, Welsh and Irish independence I see already this morning the government is telling Johnson’s about what Sturgeon said, she always said this will become a discussion once the Pandemic is over, why are they saying different.

Hows the EU vaccine roll out going ? Just wondering.

15 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

And where does it mention how many licences Jersey has processed? You simply can't be bothered to do the reading required to understand the issues can you. If you did you would know that the dispute is about the failure of the Jersey (UK) government to process licence applications (NOT with the number that have have been processed elsewhere). Try reading the following from the impartial Sky News report so that you could at least comment with some sort of grasp of what is actually happening.

https://news.sky.com/story/jersey-government-has-constructive-meeting-with-french-fishermen-after-post-brexit-protest-12298665

Edited by horsefly

I've already explained that the French did not return the forms, It's there fault 

How did you vote ?

Edited by SwindonCanary

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I've already explained that the French did not return the forms, It's there fault 

You also explained the EU vaccine rollout would take 2 years and the EU had made up problems about AZ.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

How did you vote ?

Idiot! you still can't be bothered to find out the truth can you? Pathetic!

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

Idiot! you still can't be bothered to find out the truth can you? Pathetic!

you are the idiot, going against the will of the majority I'd call that Pathetic

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

you are the idiot, going against the will of the majority I'd call that Pathetic

Read the sky news article and then comment you buffoon. And for you information, over 60% of those who had the right to vote did NOT vote for brexit.

Edited by horsefly

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

why does it say Labour are doing well 🙂

It doesn't mention Labour you fool! What planet are you on? Just more proof that you don't read articles.

Edited by horsefly