PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

Farage has a similar scam going with his Deformed  Party business, and a sideline in peddling dodgy 'bitcoins'

Having been booted off LBC, I suppose scamming the thick is how he now earns his crust

57 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

Start of the day yesterday. tRump/GOP 1win 51 lost. End of the day tRump/GOP 1 win 55 lost. And the RWNJs are still sending him money.

I think Jonah Joolsiani sold one of his factory farm care homes to send him a donation. That's the only plausible explanation for why he won't take my £6,000 bet.

• Haha 1

HAHAHA! Only a thicko like Donald Trump could complain about the leadership of the country that HE actually leads:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-mocked-for-complaining-about-how-the-country-is-run-given-he-runs-it/ar-BB1bORVu?ocid=msedgntp

Donald Trump was mocked after he complained about how the country is being run, even though he runs it. The outgoing president took to Twitter and continued to whine about his election loss to Joe Biden more than a month after being defeated. “If somebody cheated in the Election, which the Democrats did, why wouldn’t the Election be immediately overturned? How can a Country be run like this?” he wrote.

• Haha 1

What  a triumph 4 years of Trumpian rule has been. Hatred and division sown to the extent that a return to the politics of1861 is genuinely being thought a possibility:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/rush-limbaugh-says-us-is-trending-towards-secession-as-18-states-join-texas-in-election-fight-for-trump/ar-BB1bQmef?ocid=msedgntp

When Texas attempts to overrule the rights of other states to determine their own electoral processes then they attack the very foundations of a federalist American constitution. That such a treasonous action should be supported by over 100 Republican Party politicians is astounding and bodes great ill for the future. How on earth have the GOP allowed themselves to be usurped by this lunacy?

Rush Limbaugh is one of the reasons why. I used to listen to his show, and he was always thought provoking, but something very dark happened about 20 years ago - Rush went crazy, the NRA went full bat sh1t crazy and Fox News came along ... it’s been all downhill with the Republicans since then. 

Trump is gasoline on that fire. A not so hostile takeover of an already corrupted hypocritical organization that claims the moral high ground over financial stability, personal responsibility and rule of law, while demonstrating every year those are slogans for the ruled not the rulers 

Some say it’s the Confederacy reborn,  some say it’s just power - specifically financial power - corrupts everything if it is not checked, some say the Russians have Kompromat on Senators and others in the GOP heirarxhcy. 

I suspect that it’s a bit of all of those and the media being captive to the same financial interests keeps a lid on exposing all the shenanigans. One term of Biden / Harris will not fix it, but thank God we (probably) won’t have another term of Trump to make sure we never have elections again - at least not free ones. 

Also underlying all of this is the Republican’s concept that Government doesn’t work - pushed by Demi-God Ronald Reagan - that the point of gaming power within government is to prevent it from working - hence appointing completely unqualified people to  run their departments into the ground. Overall it is a very serious problem, and the UK is very clearly on the same path with the current Tory party. One reason why fully independent media - like the BBC could still be - and courts are critical to our nation’s survival. 

• Thanks 2

Yep! Limbaugh has been an awful influence in generating the right-wing hate agenda. Thus it is all the more remarkable that he's turning out to be the "saner" voice in that mob ( noting that "saner" doesn't imply sane).

What is the explanation for Trump's disgusting obsession with execution? one today and another 5 planned before he is turfed out of office (against all precident in a period of presidential transition). It can't just be down to spite at his defeat, as he infamously paid for a full page ad in 1989 calling for the death penalty for 5 black teenagers accused of rape before their trial had even begun (the Central Park 5):

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/central-park-five-trump-bounty_n_5cfc0573e4b0aab91c070dbb?ri18n=true

All 5 were eventually proven innocent (2002)when the real perpetrator admitted his guilt and cast-iron DNA evidence was provided. Trump, of course, has never apologised to the innocent men that he wanted executed. There really is a very perverted, dark and twisted monster lurking in that sc*umbags soul.

Edited by horsefly

The same reason he's trying to get environmental regulations repealed, pandemic relief monies returned to the general fund, start a war with Yemen. He's trying to create a "conservative record" that will appeal to his base voters so he can constantly whine about Biden overturning those. Trump is determined that if he can't be President, he'll be a shadow President instructing Republicans to sabotage every move Biden tries to make. All to soak the dolts who support him for their $. The con man is always going to con. 

14 hours ago, horsefly said:

What is the explanation for Trump's disgusting obsession with execution? one today and another 5 planned before he is turfed out of office (against all precident in a period of presidential transition). It can't just be down to spite at his defeat, as he infamously paid for a full page ad in 1989 calling for the death penalty for 5 black teenagers accused of rape before their trial had even begun (the Central Park 5):

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/central-park-five-trump-bounty_n_5cfc0573e4b0aab91c070dbb?ri18n=true

All 5 were eventually proven innocent (2002)when the real perpetrator admitted his guilt and cast-iron DNA evidence was provided. Trump, of course, has never apologised to the innocent men that he wanted executed. There really is a very perverted, dark and twisted monster lurking in that sc*umbags soul.

Trump is executing over 3000 a day with his "I'm always right" policy. The idiot needs putting on trial for his Covid policy alone.

Why is he claiming the credit for their soon to released vaccine? According to him, Covid is nothing.

24 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

How thick?

One Trumpet has called them "afterdavits".🤔

He probably meant to say "After-dimwits"

I see coward is not now going to take the vaccine. Waiting to see how it affects others first no doubt, while portraying it as a Samaritan thing to do.

It is more lucrative for trump to carry on pretending that the election has been stolen than actually being president. A quarter of a billion dollars has been raised. What a colossal grift. 

Massive Election FRAUD! If they think they can get away from it just wait until I tell my Mommy.

Vaccines are shipped and on their way, FIVE YEARS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. Get well USA. Get well WORLD. We love
you all!

Glad to see ya'll talking about me on what has to be the biggest thread on the forum I tell with fans like you we will see this democray restored to what it was before.

AVENGERS! @Jools @Rock The Boat @SwindonCanary ASSEMBLE!!!

• Haha 2

As we like to say in Texas, “Ah bless your heart”  Also “All hat, no cattle “ comes to mind ...

So long Bill Barr. Thanks for all your corruption and enabling you fat, disgusting oaf.

But well done to the electoral college.

Joe Biden, President of the USA.

Been a conman all his life just like his father before him. His best one yet is conning the idiots out of 100s of millions for his fighting funds. With any luck this picture will become reallity in the future.

EoKohRHXMAAQp6I.jpg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, horsefly said:

So Jonah! what next?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-campaign-sells-off-furniture-as-president-says-supreme-court-has-chickened-out-on-election/ar-BB1bUY2i?ocid=msedgntp

Trump campaign sells off furniture as president says Supreme Court has ‘chickened out’ on election

I was hoping that little desk would be available. 😀

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Surfer said:

As we like to say in Texas, “Ah bless your heart”  Also “All hat, no cattle “ comes to mind ...

My hat is the biggest in America and you wanna know why. Mexicans! They want to think they have the biggest hat, but we all know better. We invented the hat and have PATENT!!! 

• Haha 1