PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

A convicted sex offender and fraudster was seen at the Mexican border yesterday, fortunately he was detained by Sean Hannity.

Trump to use local police to drive mass deportations if elected

• Thanks 1

Supreme Court confirm that States cannot take Trump off the ballot.

No surprise there.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Supreme Court confirm that States cannot take Trump off the ballot.

No surprise there.

Objectively there was more chance of mick mills being unveiled as Idah's replacement than this getting through but I bet there were still a lot of elevated heart rates in the Norfolk area when this headline dropped. 

When you feel so passionately about something i guess its hard to remain objective.

This course of action should never have been embarked upon, it was stupid and counter productive and might prove to be the thing that swings the election.

Edited by Barbe bleu

I can't see either of them making it to the election.

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

I can't see either of them making it to the election.

They will both be around, though there is no guarantee that either will be fully aware of where they are.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

Objectively there was more chance of mick mills being unveiled as Idah's replacement than this getting through but I bet there were still a lot of elevated heart rates in the Norfolk area when this headline dropped. 

When you feel so passionately about something i guess its hard to remain objective.

This course of action should never have been embarked upon, it was stupid and counter productive and might prove to be the thing that swings the election.

From the first day of Trump's Presidency until today the Democrats tactics have been to throw whatever sh!t they could get their hands on to throw at the fan with the hope of making something stick. Even to the point of making sh!t up. That fan is seriously p!ssed off.

24 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

They will both be around, though there is no guarantee that either will be fully aware of where they are.

Or who they are.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

From the first day of Trump's Presidency until today the Democrats tactics have been to throw whatever sh!t they could get their hands on to throw at the fan with the hope of making something stick. Even to the point of making sh!t up. That fan is seriously p!ssed off.

Sorry, but much of the **** thrown at Trump came from his own mouth in the first place. This is the guy who thoughtfully suggested ingesting disinfectant to kill COVID. Definitely not made up; I watched him saying it.

And if you want conspiracies, never mind Bill Clinton, Trump was personal friends with Epstein photographed together and it was in custody under Trump's presidency where Epstein died days before being supposed to testify. But all the conspiracy theorists focus on Bill Clinton, who has been out of office for decades? Demented!

Trump was a disaster. He sold out Western interests in the Middle East in favour of Russia. He had the entire Western world at each other's throats while Putin and Xi Jinping pushed their own influences forward in Asia, the Middle East and Africa.

Biden may be old, but nevertheless he's infinitely more coherent than Trump was at his very best. As I said prior to the last election, a blow up sex doll in the oval office would be preferable to another Trump presidency.

The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend.

But aside from that, I can understand you being bothered by undocumented migration into the UK, but how on Earth is undocumented migration into the US your problem?

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Barbe bleu said:

Doing all you can to block someone getting democratically elected is never a good look regardless of how you feel about said person so hey

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

On 21/12/2023 at 06:21, Herman said:

He attempted a coup on the American Republic. He shouldn't even be allowed to stand again. Blimey. How hard is it to understand for these people!!

🤡🤡🤡

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Sorry, but much of the **** thrown at Trump came from his own mouth in the first place. This is the guy who thoughtfully suggested ingesting disinfectant to kill COVID. Definitely not made up; I watched him saying it.

And if you want conspiracies, never mind Bill Clinton, Trump was personal friends with Epstein photographed together and it was in custody under Trump's presidency where Epstein died days before being supposed to testify. But all the conspiracy theorists focus on Bill Clinton, who has been out of office for decades? Demented!

Trump was a disaster. He sold out Western interests in the Middle East in favour of Russia. He had the entire Western world at each other's throats while Putin and Xi Jinping pushed their own influences forward in Asia, the Middle East and Africa.

Biden may be old, but nevertheless he's infinitely more coherent than Trump was at his very best. As I said prior to the last election, a blow up sex doll in the oval office would be preferable to another Trump presidency.

The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend.

But aside from that, I can understand you being bothered by undocumented migration into the UK, but how on Earth is undocumented migration into the US your problem?

How is Hamas attacking Israel your problem? Or Russia attacking Ukraine? I think you are making a very shakey argument for non discussion of events outside ones personal sphere of influence!

Trump met Epstein early in their careers when both were active movers and shakers and it would have been unusual if they had not met. But Trump kept Epstein at arms length once he learned what this guy was about.  Clinton on the other hand, we know from flight logs, was a regular visitor to Epsteins sex Island for years after his presidency ended. Indeed, there was a famous painting of Bill Clinton dress in Monika Lewinsky drag hanging in Epsteins Island home.  Do you think Clinton might have been blackmailed? Are you aware of the literally scores of mysterious deaths that have littered Bill and Hilary Clinton's careers? It is the Clinton's who should be behind bars today. 

Edited by Rock The Boat

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

How is Hamas attacking Israel your problem? Or Russia attacking Ukraine? I think you are making a very shakey argument for non discussion of events outside ones personal sphere of influence!

Trump met Epstein early in their careers when both were active movers and shakers and it would have been unusual if they had not met. But Trump kept Epstein at arms length once he learned what this guy was about.  Clinton on the other hand, we know from flight logs, was a regular visitor to Epsteins sex Island for years after his presidency ended. Indeed, there was a famous painting of Bill Clinton dress in Monika Lewinsky drag hanging in Epsteins Island home.  Do you think Clinton might have been blackmailed? Are you aware of the literally scores of mysterious deaths that have littered Bill and Hilary Clinton's careers? It is the Clinton's who should be behind bars today. 

I don't see any comparison between a geopolitical conflict such as the Arab Israeli conflict and a US domestic problem.

The Arab Israeli conflict impinges directly upon us because of the related hate crimes inflicted upon Jews throughout the rest of the world in direct connection to events in the Arab Israeli conflict. Equally, Israel's existence as a nation has a direct connection to the safety and security of a close friend who's an Israeli passport holder, which makes it personal for me. It impacts on cost of goods I buy because of the risks of freight passing through the Red Sea. But even that said, who Israel decides to elect is none of my business; the rest of the world has to work with whatever they nominate. I admit that I think it would be a good thing if Netanyahu were to go, have said as much to my friend who agrees, but it's still their decision, not mine.

In contrast, who the US may allow in or not doesn't make any difference to me whatsoever. That's a decision entirely of the American people; they can make their own feelings heard at their own ballot box. In contrast, if the US elects someone who's such a complete foreign affairs liability as Trump then that is very concerning to me, but it's still up to the American people.

Did he keep Epstein at arms length? Why didn't he report anything if he knew something? That's what Trump says, but it's still very strange that such a high profile defendant who no doubt knew lots of dirt about lots of powerful people happened to die in a US prison cell while Donald Trump was President. It's the sort of thing Putin might do, and we know Trump has a lot of respect for Putin.

On 04/03/2024 at 17:48, Barbe bleu said:

What do the Democrats and Ipswich Town have in common?

They both lost 9-0

Spider Man J Jonah Jameson GIF - Spider Man J Jonah Jameson Laugh GIFs

9 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

What do the Democrats and Ipswich Town have in common?

They both lost 9-0

Spider Man J Jonah Jameson GIF - Spider Man J Jonah Jameson Laugh GIFs

The problem with cult members is that reality is a far off country to them, the cult leader must be obeyed at all times.

The initial case in Colorado was bought by Republican voters.

You are in a cult.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

The problem with cult members is that reality is a far off country to them, the cult leader must be obeyed at all times.

The initial case in Colorado was bought by Republican voters.

You are in a cult.

You are nearly a cult.

On 05/03/2024 at 16:16, littleyellowbirdie said:

I don't see any comparison between a geopolitical conflict such as the Arab Israeli conflict and a US domestic problem.

The Arab Israeli conflict impinges directly upon us because of the related hate crimes inflicted upon Jews throughout the rest of the world in direct connection to events in the Arab Israeli conflict. Equally, Israel's existence as a nation has a direct connection to the safety and security of a close friend who's an Israeli passport holder, which makes it personal for me. It impacts on cost of goods I buy because of the risks of freight passing through the Red Sea. But even that said, who Israel decides to elect is none of my business; the rest of the world has to work with whatever they nominate. I admit that I think it would be a good thing if Netanyahu were to go, have said as much to my friend who agrees, but it's still their decision, not mine.

In contrast, who the US may allow in or not doesn't make any difference to me whatsoever. That's a decision entirely of the American people; they can make their own feelings heard at their own ballot box. In contrast, if the US elects someone who's such a complete foreign affairs liability as Trump then that is very concerning to me, but it's still up to the American people.

Did he keep Epstein at arms length? Why didn't he report anything if he knew something? That's what Trump says, but it's still very strange that such a high profile defendant who no doubt knew lots of dirt about lots of powerful people happened to die in a US prison cell while Donald Trump was President. It's the sort of thing Putin might do, and we know Trump has a lot of respect for Putin.

Undocumented immigration into the US is a geopolitical issue and not just an American problem. And as we are facing the same problems here there is every reason to discuss and compare what it means for us, the US and any one country experiencing the same issues.

It is up to the American people who they let in, but if they were to bar entry to muslims for example, and it is something that was previously mooted, then that could have repercussions for British citizens. So even domestic policies in a country such as the US has consequences for the UK, and while we don't have a vote, we have an interest.

I find it odd that you describe Trump as a complete foreign affaires liability when is Presidency is noted for the fact that he did not engage the US in any major wars. Something that did not happen in the administrations before him or the administration that followed him. I can only think you feel engaging in war makes good foreign policy!

I also find it odd that you would think Trump had some motivation for killing Epstein, when he had very little to do with the man. Perhaps those people on whom Epstein had lots of dirt, as you acknowledge would have far better reasons for wanting to see Epstein dead. Orange is not the only fruit.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Undocumented immigration into the US is a geopolitical issue and not just an American problem. And as we are facing the same problems here there is every reason to discuss and compare what it means for us, the US and any one country experiencing the same issues.

How on earth does the level of undocumented migration into the US affect us? I should point out that undocumented migration in the US is completely different in character to that in Europe, theirs coming from South America and ours largely coming from Africa and the middle East for completely different reasons.

I find it odd that you describe Trump as a complete foreign affaires liability when is Presidency is noted for the fact that he did not engage the US in any major wars. Something that did not happen in the administrations before him or the administration that followed him. I can only think you feel engaging in war makes good foreign policy!

my word, I didn't have you down in the woke brigade. I personally have no objection to military intervention where there are positive dividends. The intervention in Afghanistan gave better lives to women and children in Afghanistan; abandoning Afghanistan has created another wave of refugees for us and misery for women and girls in Afghanistan. Trump's overnight withdrawal from Syria resulted in Russia having carte blanche to do what it liked around Syria, the slaughter of many Kurds and, guess what, more refugees for us in Europe. By the way, Trump's buddy Putin is busily stirring up as much trouble as he can in Africa and the middle East to create even more refugee problems for us, having been helped expand his influence by Trump just having rolled over for Putin's interests while in power.

I also find it odd that you would think Trump had some motivation for killing Epstein, when he had very little to do with the man. Perhaps those people on whom Epstein had lots of dirt, as you acknowledge would have far better reasons for wanting to see Epstein dead. Orange is not the only fruit.

Trump has something to do with Epstein. You don't know Epstein didn't have dirt on Trump. We don't know he didn't have dirt on Clinton, but Epstein didn't die suspiciously in the care of the state before testifying under Clinton, he died suspiciously in the care of the state under Trump. A case like that is as good as guilty for most Trump supporters if it's trump making the accusations!

1 hour ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

How on earth does the level of undocumented migration into the US affect us? I should point out that undocumented migration in the US is completely different in character to that in Europe, theirs coming from South America and ours largely coming from Africa and the middle East for completely different reasons.

my word, I didn't have you down in the woke brigade. I personally have no objection to military intervention where there are positive dividends. The intervention in Afghanistan gave better lives to women and children in Afghanistan; abandoning Afghanistan has created another wave of refugees for us and misery for women and girls in Afghanistan. Trump's overnight withdrawal from Syria resulted in Russia having carte blanche to do what it liked around Syria, the slaughter of many Kurds and, guess what, more refugees for us in Europe. By the way, Trump's buddy Putin is busily stirring up as much trouble as he can in Africa and the middle East to create even more refugee problems for us, having been helped expand his influence by Trump just having rolled over for Putin's interests while in power.

Trump has something to do with Epstein. You don't know Epstein didn't have dirt on Trump. We don't know he didn't have dirt on Clinton, but Epstein didn't die suspiciously in the care of the state before testifying under Clinton, he died suspiciously in the care of the state under Trump. A case like that is as good as guilty for most Trump supporters if it's trump making the accusations!

Yeah, but you're much better than the average trump supporter at marshalling an intelligent response so I don't expect you to co-opt a Trump-supporter argument in defence of your argument. How about it was one of the last acts of the late Queen in ordering the death of Epstein to protect her favourite son. I mean, we can fly anywhere with these fantastical assumptions!

The quality of contributors to this documentary make this a must see 

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

As you know HF, his support doesn't come from normal people with enough intelligence to work things out. It has brought things into focus for me, that America has a large swathe of  populace that are "dumb", to quote an Americanism.

• Like 2

On 07/03/2024 at 21:40, Rock The Boat said:

You are nearly a cult.

Not nearly. Those in a cult have been programmed to think they're not in a cult. 

Just saying

On 09/03/2024 at 08:43, horsefly said:

You did see the state of the union?

Posted (edited)
On 09/03/2024 at 11:07, Daz Sparks said:

As you know HF, his support doesn't come from normal people with enough intelligence to work things out. It has brought things into focus for me, that America has a large swathe of  populace that are "dumb", to quote an Americanism.

So does that mean anyone with an IQ over 130 would be a supporter of Joe Biden? Or if they don't support Joe Biden and have an IQ over 130 it is not an accurate measure of intelligence and if so what metric are you using to label people dumb?

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

7 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

So does that mean anyone with an IQ over 130 would be a supporter of Joe Biden? Or if they don't support Joe Biden and have an IQ over 130 it is not an accurate measure of intelligence and if so what metric are you using to label people dumb?

I doubt the first part is true, 130 IQ is approaching genius, and Biden got 81 million votes. 

Biden isn't an ideal candidate for president, he is too old IMO, he's just a better option than Trump.

I would gladly engage in any discussion that could shine light on what Trump actually stands for, he barely ever speaks without talking about himself, or attacking his opponents, when he goes off script he often comes out with utter madness , he at best propagated the insurrection in January '21, many feel his acts were treason, add to this, his attitude toward women and disregard for human life re covid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daz Sparks said:

I doubt the first part is true, 130 IQ is approaching genius, and Biden got 81 million votes. 

Biden isn't an ideal candidate for president, he is too old IMO, he's just a better option than Trump.

I would gladly engage in any discussion that could shine light on what Trump actually stands for, he barely ever speaks without talking about himself, or attacking his opponents, when he goes off script he often comes out with utter madness , he at best propagated the insurrection in January '21, many feel his acts were treason, add to this, his attitude toward women and disregard for human life re covid.

Did anybody see the voxpop a few days ago - a female Trump supporter saying she couldn't vote for Haley as she believed in the bible and women couldn't have authority over a man (see 1 Timothy 2:11-12). I guess she forget about all the other things Trump shouldn't do in the bible.

• Like 2

Looks like the fraud who was convicted of fraud is a fraud and 30 bond underwriters won't cover him as they don't think he's worth $454 million.

How many shiny trainers will he have to sell?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1