PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

4 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Quite possible - I think some of it  depends on Trump's issues and impact. Early days.

Yes, that could alter things in a big way.

10 hours ago, Nik Vawn said:

What will happen if Trump turns his back on NATO ?  

Then The USA needs to find an alternative way of retaining its interests and influence in Europe and the North Atlantic 

9 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

All mouth and trousers it seems - nothing inbetween ?

About 300lbs of flab

• Haha 1

Trump. The gift that just keeps on giving.

$83M dollars lighter tonight!

Defamation is an expensive business!

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Biden clean as a whistle definitely not a crime family.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/hunter-biden-business-partner-tells-house-gop-joe-biden-was-never-involved-in-their-activities/

“To be clear, President Biden – while in office or as a private citizen – was never involved in any of the business activities we pursued,” Walker told the House Oversight and House Judiciary Committee.

22 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

The Biden clean as a whistle definitely not a crime family.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/hunter-biden-business-partner-tells-house-gop-joe-biden-was-never-involved-in-their-activities/

“To be clear, President Biden – while in office or as a private citizen – was never involved in any of the business activities we pursued,” Walker told the House Oversight and House Judiciary Committee.

Well that settles it then. Someone has testified under oath that the "Big Guy" did not receive his 10%.

Nothing more to see here can we move on please? We have grandmas to prosecute.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

10 hours ago, ricardo said:

The polls paint a different picture.

I think we will see Biden back out before November and the Democrats will nominate Newsom.

It would be interesting if Newsome ran and won. Where would the democrats that voted him into power flee too after he ruins the whole of the US like he has California?

Canada? Probably not because Prime Minister Black Face is even more insane with his polices than Newsome.

Mexico? No because the razor wire would make it too difficult getting over the boarder.

I think their only hope would be on Texas succeeding and that they already live in Houston.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

1 hour ago, Yellow Fever said:

Trump. The gift that just keeps on giving.

$83M dollars lighter tonight!

Defamation is an expensive business!

I wonder if Rudy could lend him a few bucks? 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Herman said:

I wonder if Rudy could lend him a few bucks? 😂

At the rate this is going, Melania is going to have to marry E. Jean Caroll to get any of Donald's money. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This guy is currently trying to be Trumps VP, he really is trying.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/vivek-ramaswamy-predicts-super-bowl-will-be-rigged-for-chiefs-to-set-the-table-for-artificially-propped-up-taylor-swifts-endorsement-of-biden/

On Monday morning, former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy waded into the world of sports commentary by predicting that the upcoming Super Bowl between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers would be rigged for the former in order to set the table for Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s endorsement of President Joe Biden this fall.

7 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

This guy is currently trying to be Trumps VP, he really is trying.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/vivek-ramaswamy-predicts-super-bowl-will-be-rigged-for-chiefs-to-set-the-table-for-artificially-propped-up-taylor-swifts-endorsement-of-biden/

On Monday morning, former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy waded into the world of sports commentary by predicting that the upcoming Super Bowl between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers would be rigged for the former in order to set the table for Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s endorsement of President Joe Biden this fall.

To be honest it may be dumb, but it's far less dumb than some of the things the current US VP has said.

For example, one of my favourites is -

"The governor and I, we were all doing a tour of the library here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires. What we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."

Such astute, inciteful and discerning rhetoric is only surpassed by -

"It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day."

Then of course there is her eloquent soliloquy on the Ukraine/Russia conflict -

“So Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong.”

Oh and lets not forget her boss who promised - 

"I'll lead an effective strategy to mobilise trunaliminumaprzure" 

12 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

To be honest it may be dumb, but it's far less dumb than some of the things the current US VP has said.

For example, one of my favourites is -

"The governor and I, we were all doing a tour of the library here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires. What we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."

Such astute, inciteful and discerning rhetoric is only surpassed by -

"It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day."

Then of course there is her eloquent soliloquy on the Ukraine/Russia conflict -

“So Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong.”

You think this stuff is dumber than saying the Super Bowl will be rigged?

You're in a cult.

Another Friday - another Trump fraud verdict due - this time from Judge Engoron.

Any thing like another £370M ....

On 30/01/2024 at 10:01, A Load of Squit said:

You think this stuff is dumber than saying the Super Bowl will be rigged?

You're in a cult.

If you don't think that some of those statements are dumber than suggesting a sports event could be fixed I can only assume one of three things.

1. That you think “trunaliminumaprzure “ is a real word and if so can you answer something that has been troubling me for some time? What is trunaliminumaprzure?

2. That you lack the mental capacity to argue your point coherently, so therefore must resort to throwing insults.

Or

3. That you have drunk so much of the cool-aid that you are all in on how infallible your leaders are that you can't stand to have anyone criticise them as it causes your whole world to dissolve into turmoil.

As you seem to have picked up that very left wing trait of accusing those that dare to challenge them of the exact thing they are guilty of, I'm going to go with number 3.

Oh and just so you are aware I am not for one instance suggesting that Tay Tay is part of a national conspiracy to re-elect Joe Biden by her starting a relationship with one of the star players of the most successful NFL team of the last decade. But to be fair, the Dems do need all the help they can get if he's their candidate this year and they are to again try to convince everyone he's the most popular president ever. Especially after the previous three years of his term have seen us brought to the brink of world war.

I await your no doubt cogent and thoughtful response.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

7 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Another Friday - another Trump fraud verdict due - this time from Judge Engoron.

Any thing like another £370M ....

Ah yes, yet another registered democrat judge rules against Trump, whilst his own city burns. Colour me surprised.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

9 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Ah yes, yet another registered democrat judge rules against Trump, whilst his own city burns. Colour me surprised.

if you can't do the time, don't do the crime

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yellow Fever said:

if you can't do the time, don't do the crime

I agree.

Now lets see Judge Engoron rule on Bill Clinton's involvement with Eptsien.

I have no doubt if he were to look at the case, he would find Bill an innocent bystander with there being no implication of any illegality.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

If you hate Trump you must therefore like Clinton. A similar argument would be that if you hate Liverpool FC you therefore must be an Everton fan. Top logic.👍

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Herman said:

If you hate Trump you must therefore like Clinton. A similar argument would be that if you hate Liverpool FC you therefore must be an Everton fan. Top logic.👍

Err what?

No, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the Democrats and the weakness of the Republicans. None of them care about justice, the Democrats are going after their political rivals and the Republicans are too scared of the consequences of prosecuting the Democrats because they are just as corrupt as them.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

9 minutes ago, If wed kept Howie.. said:

Its the Georgia case that will get him.. should be a fun summer..

I wouldn't worry about summer, it's the autumn you should concern yourself with. I don't think it will end the way you hope. All of these law suits will just end up convincing the common man that Trump is a victim. 

The best thing the Dems could do is throw Clinton under the bus. I think that's the only way they will win.

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Nobody is corrupt as the trump family and friends.

Haha J. Jonah Jameson GIF

Yes there are. The Biden's, they've brought us to the brink of WW3 for financial gain

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

Yes dear, Sleepy Joe and his ex-addict son have engineered Putin's invasion, Hamas's atrocity and Israel's response because they fancy a few extra bucks.

Will you listen to yourself once in a while. You see massive conspiracies while ignoring the obvious.

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

Yes dear, Sleepy Joe and his ex-addict son have engineered Putin's invasion, Hamas's atrocity and Israel's response because they fancy a few extra bucks.

Will you listen to yourself once in a while. You see massive conspiracies while ignoring the obvious.

Would you listen to yourself? I doubt it. Do you think we are closer to WW3 today than we were 3 years ago?

I am not saying Trump will solve all our ills. I am just asking, logically do you think we are further away or closer to WW3 than we were 3 years ago?

Please, I know it goes against everything you believe in, but for the love of god could one of you leftists just give a straight answer rather than trying to deflect the question because you can't cope with the truth?

Yes or no, are we closer to WW3 than we were 3 years ago?

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

Of course we are but that has little to do with Biden or his family cashing in. Get a grip and turn off Fox News. 

• Like 2