PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

10 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

We're supposed to be encouraging a society that's live and let live where people shouldn't be stigmatised for lifestyle choices; I don't see why people working in the sex industry should be excluded from that when a large part of the male population is happy to consume the product. The duality of on the one hand so many wanting it and consuming it with a generally permissive attitude to the products and services while also thinking it's a premise for a contemptuous attitude to the women for doing it strikes me as hypocritical at a social level.

I'm not a hypocrite. Apart from the usual teenage curiosity I have never had anything to do with that industry. 

I do agree with you that many are hypocritical. Many will quite happily leer at the young women involved but I think would take an entirely different attitude if it was their daughter. Perhaps I'm wrong and they'd boast to their friends but somehow I doubt it. 

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I'm not a hypocrite. Apart from the usual teenage curiosity I have never had anything to do with that industry. 

I do agree with you that many are hypocritical. Many will quite happily leer at the young women involved but I think would take an entirely different attitude if it was their daughter. Perhaps I'm wrong and they'd boast to their friends but somehow I doubt it. 

I was quite careful to say a social hypocrisy rather than making personal comment. Again, society is fairly permissive on it, maybe less so for prostitution, so I don't see reason for stigmatising it. While I'm sure most wouldn't choose it for their kids, I'm sure most would want their kids safe if they did, and people making negative personal judgements because it's their profession inherently raises the risk of them being abused in general.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Fresh from the trial that bumped up Trump's running total of fines beyond half-a-billion dollars, the obese orange flump turned up at a sneaker convention to hawk his new air force one rip offs for $399. Listen to the boos. Hilarious! 

13 minutes ago, MooreMarriot said:

"My wife thinks they are disgusting. She's left me now so I don't care what she thinks. 400 bucks well spent." MAGA from Trenton.

"My feet used to stink until I bought these. They still stink but everyone that used to complain has left me. Thanks Mr Trump." MAGA from Dallas.

"Although I had to go without my over-priced medicine for three weeks I had to have these beautiful and original lumps of plastic. By the way I lost a foot so I have a spare one if anyone wants it." MAGA from Hixtown.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Yellow Fever said:

Is he a flight risk for bail?

Will he (or is he subconsciously hinting at) about to do a runner.....

We live in hope. 

11 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

I'm not surprised that @Herman and @horsefly think Nazi memorabilia is acceptable, just saying.

Another personality trait of people in a cult is that they lose their sense of humour. 

• Haha 2

On 22/02/2024 at 11:24, A Load of Squit said:

Another personality trait of people in a cult is that they lose their sense of humour. 

So you think Nazi memorabilia is funny? Good for you, you are entitled to your opinion. How would the woke left view you laughing at that? Post it on Twitter/X see if they don't pile on. Like I've said before to your bullly buddies @Herman and @horsefly I'm not mad, I just really pity you. You just prove how self-unaware the 3 of you are.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome prevents you from thinking logically.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe
  • Like 1

On 22/02/2024 at 11:24, A Load of Squit said:

I would just like to point out that this isn't remotely funny either: 

23 hours ago, horsefly said:

Unfortunately too many people would complain about that clip these days. Too many take life far too seriously 

4 hours ago, Well b back said:

What did he do wrong, for Farage to want to get him back ?

It's shocking that any UK politician of any stripe would want Trump back in power. Trump wants a victory for Putin in Ukraine, which is completely against the UK national interest. It is tantamount to being a traitor.

• Like 2

Shame this article is behind a paywall but suffice to say Trump is now even less popular in Scotland. The gist of the article is that Trump inflated the value of his business assets in order to borrow money more cheaply. On this occasion he went a bit further and made them up! 

Screenshot_20240226_065603_X.thumb.jpg.6aca0e3e744ee40c1d7abccc502270ae.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Could be a few people in the Pooh there I guess

Well he certainly looks like he's been face down in the **** 

Trump656565.jpg

• Haha 2

On 24/02/2024 at 08:47, horsefly said:

My favourite ever episode of Fawlty Towers. Unfortunately, your friends at the Beeb have declared it problematic. I don't expect you, nor do I require you, to respond because you can't argue your point old boy. Every time you ignore me you just further exacerbate how weak your argument is.

Once again, thanks for your silence.

Oh and P.S. John Cleese would be destroying your view point too because he encourages dialogue.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe

Australian ex-PM describes Trump as being like a 12-year-old boy when meeting Putin:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-was-in-awe-of-putin-and-treated-him-like-the-captain-of-the-football-team-former-australian-pm-says/ar-BB1iYT10?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=6147474397574508bf9d58c55a6bae38&ei=12

"When you see Trump with Putin, as I have on a few occasions, he’s like the 12-year-old boy who goes to high school and meets the captain of the football team. My hero!” Mr Turnbull said, calling the reverence shown “creepy”.

Now the senile obese flump wants to ban 9-month old babies being born. I suppose that's at least understandable when your sons are Don Jr and Eric. 

• Haha 1