PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

Reactions - just look at the look on this female Fox presenter's face and Bret Baier sums up some of the testimony from today....

That silence at the end is the most eloquent and truthful thing ever to occur on Fox news.

• Like 2

Please someone tell me how, with all the evidence now public, Trump will not or cannot stand trial?

Is US Law that deep in money and corruption that rich, guilty white men get off and poor black people fill US prisons.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Please someone tell me how, with all the evidence now public, Trump will not or cannot stand trial?

Is US Law that deep in money and corruption that rich, guilty white men get off and poor black people fill US prisons.

Yup - I think he's heading for an orange all in one.

Edited by Yellow Fever

4 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

We could call him Calippo man.😀

8 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

In that case you'd really be hard pressed to even see his features - from head to foot 😀

image.thumb.png.2ac3a2670691a1510776087d61a904ac.png

I just like to add a picture every once in a while to remind this forum of the Orange Idiot's "achievements".

(The context, I'm sure you'll remember, is the drink or inject disinfectant speech I believe.)

• Haha 2

Evidence of the utter stupidity that runs rife among the present shambles wrecking the GOP is well overdetermined. However, it's hard to beat the following for the well contested competition of thickest Republican of the year:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/republican-says-she-d-shoot-her-own-grandchildren-to-keep-them-safe/ar-AAZn1nm?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9ebf9fca564849dfa0a3d1d9d2cf43e9

Republican congresswoman Debbie Lesko sparked confusion when she appeared to say that she would "shoot her own grandchildren" to "keep them safe". “I have five grandchildren. I would do anything—anything—to protect my five grandchildren. Including, as a last resort, shooting them, if I had to, to protect the lives of my grandchildren,” she said. Lesko made the remark when she took to the floor of the House to oppose a gun safety bill on 9 June.

In short, she defends the right to own guns so she can shoot dead her own grandchildren to save them from being shot dead by a stranger. Only in America!

image.png

Edited by horsefly

6 hours ago, horsefly said:

Evidence of the utter stupidity that runs rife among the present shambles wrecking the GOP is well overdetermined. However, it's hard to beat the following for the well contested competition of thickest Republican of the year:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/republican-says-she-d-shoot-her-own-grandchildren-to-keep-them-safe/ar-AAZn1nm?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9ebf9fca564849dfa0a3d1d9d2cf43e9

Republican congresswoman Debbie Lesko sparked confusion when she appeared to say that she would "shoot her own grandchildren" to "keep them safe". “I have five grandchildren. I would do anything—anything—to protect my five grandchildren. Including, as a last resort, shooting them, if I had to, to protect the lives of my grandchildren,” she said. Lesko made the remark when she took to the floor of the House to oppose a gun safety bill on 9 June.

In short, she defends the right to own guns so she can shoot dead her own grandchildren to save them from being shot dead by a stranger. Only in America!

image.png

Obviously head shots are only warnings

Its being reported that its fairly certain, indictments aside, that Trump will run again and he won't run unless he wins. So 17 states with Republicans as Governor are preparing legislation that would allow them to overturn results if they believe they were fraudulent.

And to that end, Trump supporters are compiling lists of public servants who aren't America First and they will be ousted if he comes to power.

The raw videos are out of his 187 minutes of inaction, preparations of statements and calls to aides etc. And they show how bad it really was. And yet idiots like Carlson and Greene say they show Trump in a good light.

But 20% of people who voted for him last time think he should be arrested or indicted. The DoJ is wary of indicting him, the Jan 6 committee cannot, for fear of martyring him.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-complains-that-he-couldnt-give-himself-the-congressional-medal-of-honor-they-wouldnt-let-me-do-it/

“In fact,” Trump went on, “as president, I wanted to give myself the Congressional Medal of Honor but they wouldn’t let me do it. I’ve always wanted that, but they wouldn’t let me do it. They said that would be inappropriate.”

The Medal of Honor is awarded to servicemen in the armed forces who distinguish themselves by going beyond the call of duty and risking their own lives to advance America’s military operations.

18 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-complains-that-he-couldnt-give-himself-the-congressional-medal-of-honor-they-wouldnt-let-me-do-it/

“In fact,” Trump went on, “as president, I wanted to give myself the Congressional Medal of Honor but they wouldn’t let me do it. I’ve always wanted that, but they wouldn’t let me do it. They said that would be inappropriate.”

The Medal of Honor is awarded to servicemen in the armed forces who distinguish themselves by going beyond the call of duty and risking their own lives to advance America’s military operations.

Perhaps he is referring to his "military leadership" during the Jan 6th insurrection, and his noble attempt to "save America".

It seems the print media has distanced itself from Trump recently. Even the NY Post, a Murdoch publication, has roundly lambasted him during the hearings. If Fox backs off then he is in real trouble.

13 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

It seems the print media has distanced itself from Trump recently. Even the NY Post, a Murdoch publication, has roundly lambasted him during the hearings. If Fox backs off then he is in real trouble.

Yes, I also read this. It seems Murdoch is abandoning the tangerine w4nk maggot now. Like you say, once Fox News turns against him the writing will surely be on the wall for him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Yes, I also read this. It seems Murdoch is abandoning the tangerine w4nk maggot now. Like you say, once Fox News turns against him the writing will surely be on the wall for him. 

Reading "tangerine w4nk maggot" in the voice of David Attenborough lends your post a certain authority.

13 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Reading "tangerine w4nk maggot" in the voice of David Attenborough lends your post a certain authority.

How about Blackadder saying it.

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

How about Blackadder saying it.

Perfect for the sarcastic tone.

Nah, Gollum should be using that "tangerine wa-nk maggot" phrase. Straight after "covfefe".

4 hours ago, Herman said:

Alex Jones is getting his backside a-kicking in court. 😀

It's a big target. Hope he loses every cent he owns. The man is a monster.

• Like 1

On 25/07/2022 at 13:58, Daz Sparks said:

Hmm my fear is that Murdoch opened Pandora's box. The MAGA crew are very loyal now and see any criticism as tantamount to treason. I'm not going to be counting my chickens on that one.

8 hours ago, 1902 said:

Hmm my fear is that Murdoch opened Pandora's box. The MAGA crew are very loyal now and see any criticism as tantamount to treason. I'm not going to be counting my chickens on that one.

I think you're right about the MAGA hard core, Trump could crap on their mother's grave and they would shed tears of joy at his blessing. However, I take hope from the recent public vote on abortion rights in Kansas, which seems to demonstrate that the less vocal in American society are prepared to step forward when faced with the prospect of laws enshrining extreme right-wing bigotry.

16 hours ago, Herman said:

Alex Jones is getting his backside a-kicking in court. 😀

I couldn't believe he was denying it all by shaking his head when a grieving Mother went on the stand to prove to him what had taken place.

Never mind his money. I would like to see at least a pound of flesh. He has ample.

These situations really do test the will of people to respect free speech.

• Like 2

Pat Cipollone, Trump's Counsel, has been subpoenaed by the federal Grand Jury to testify about what happened after the 2020 election. This could really be the one that hurts Trump as he was present during the period leading up to 6 Jan.

5 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

I couldn't believe he was denying it all by shaking his head when a grieving Mother went on the stand to prove to him what had taken place.

Never mind his money. I would like to see at least a pound of flesh. He has ample.

These situations really do test the will of people to respect free speech.

The following video was supposed to be a simple joke at his lawyer's expense but it is actually near enough realistic. He will face justice for what he has done.

4 hours ago, horsefly said:

The despicable cnut tried to claim he was bankrupt in Court. The judge did point out to him he had only filed for it which is not the same. Whether he has $4M is debatable. His Lawyer will want his money and no doubt his tax returns will now come under scrutiny. I hope he starves.