PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

5 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Literally TLDNR 😁

Keelan's post works on a laptop. On a phone......😲

• Haha 1

Since Trump and his ‘ the result was rigged ‘ there is becoming a worrying trend around the world. Kenya’s result about to be tested and both of Brazil’s presidential candidates saying if they lose they will not accept the result.

Is this believable or fanatasy

Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen believes that the former president's alleged possession of "sensitive" classified documents at Mar-a-Lago was kept deliberately as a "get out of jail free" card should he be arrested for potential felonies.

Trump has denied doing anything improper with the documents, calling the raid a political witch hunt and accusing the FBI of possibly planting evidence. Cohen speculated during a CNN interview Tuesday that the maneuver to exchange information as a legal bargaining chip was thought out in advance as the potential legal fallout continues from the FBI search of Trump's residence.

"The second they would put him in handcuffs, he would turn around and say I have the documentation showing, for example, where our nuclear launch pads are," Cohen told CNN. "This is what I believe: He would use it and say, if you proceed with this, I'm telling you right now there are 20 of my loyal supporters, you don't know who they are, but we will release that information to Russia, to Iran, to whoever it might be."

Hilary Clinton kept documents with the highest security classification (Top Secret) on her private email server, and it was proven her server was accessed by those without security clearance yet the Attorney General said at the time, it was not in the public interest to prosecute. 

The Democrats are pursuing this story as they want to stop Trump from running in 2024. They could try running on a series of policies that improves the lives of American citizens but instead prefer to create conspiracy theories such as the Russian influence hoax in order to smear their opponents. Still, this is the party that has used murder to rid itself of troublesome people since the early days of the Clinton presidency so rigging an election is small beer in the greater scheme of things. 

Well hopefully the American people can overcome the anti-democrats in the Democrat party just as we over this side of the pond have our own deep-state problems to overcome. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Hilary Clinton kept documents with the highest security classification (Top Secret) on her private email server, and it was proven her server was accessed by those without security clearance yet the Attorney General said at the time, it was not in the public interest to prosecute. 

The Democrats are pursuing this story as they want to stop Trump from running in 2024. They could try running on a series of policies that improves the lives of American citizens but instead prefer to create conspiracy theories such as the Russian influence hoax in order to smear their opponents. Still, this is the party that has used murder to rid itself of troublesome people since the early days of the Clinton presidency so rigging an election is small beer in the greater scheme of things. 

Well hopefully the American people can overcome the anti-democrats in the Democrat party just as we over this side of the pond have our own deep-state problems to overcome. 

You are reading too juch right wing conspiracy theories. Clinton was in Goverment at the time. Trump is no longer and has no right to the documents taken. He accused Obama of having 33M documents when in fact they were already archived.

Just because Trump says it doesn't make it true. And it is fact checked and proven that most things he says are lies.

Who are the people murdered by the Democrats? People in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan?

Trump Organization's former chief financial officer (CFO) Allen Weisselberg pleaded guilty Thursday to his participation in a 15-year-long tax fraud scheme.

As part of the deal, he has agreed to testify against former President Donald Trump's real estate company at trial, reported CNN. The Trump loyalist pleaded guilty to 15 felonies and admitted that he failed to pay taxes on $1.7 million in income. It included luxury perks like rent and utilities for a Manhattan apartment. The 75-year-old admitted to hiding those benefits from his accountant to under-report his income. He also admitted to knowingly omitting the income from his personal tax returns.

The Associated Press reported that judge J

On 17/08/2022 at 21:26, keelansgrandad said:

Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen believes that the former president's alleged possession of "sensitive" classified documents at Mar-a-Lago was kept deliberately as a "get out of jail free" card should he be arrested for potential felonies.

Trump has denied doing anything improper with the documents, calling the raid a political witch hunt and accusing the FBI of possibly planting evidence. Cohen speculated during a CNN interview Tuesday that the maneuver to exchange information as a legal bargaining chip was thought out in advance as the potential legal fallout continues from the FBI search of Trump's residence.

"The second they would put him in handcuffs, he would turn around and say I have the documentation showing, for example, where our nuclear launch pads are," Cohen told CNN. "This is what I believe: He would use it and say, if you proceed with this, I'm telling you right now there are 20 of my loyal supporters, you don't know who they are, but we will release that information to Russia, to Iran, to whoever it might be."

Why not post a few facts instead of this fantasy grift?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

You are reading too juch right wing conspiracy theories. Clinton was in Goverment at the time. Trump is no longer and has no right to the documents taken. He accused Obama of having 33M documents when in fact they were already archived.

Just because Trump says it doesn't make it true. And it is fact checked and proven that most things he says are lies.

Who are the people murdered by the Democrats? People in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan?

Sorry but it was illegal for Hilary Clinton to have her own private email server containing Top Secret classified documents, and those basic facts are enough to warrant prosecution. But it didn't happen. Clinton gets a free pass. 

Who got murdered? You can follow a trail starting with Vince Foster all the way through to Jeffrey Epstein. 

So let's fact check the FBI raid on Mar-a-lago. You know when the FBI arrived they ordered security to close all lights and CCTV, right?   Why would they want no light to perform a search if it wasn't to drop a few dossiers where they could be found?

The Democrats have lied, cheated, rigged elections, and murdered their way to the Presidency, all to install an old man suffering from early stage dementia. You my friend, should be questioning this, not cheerleading the mob. I highly recommend the YouTube channel of Russell Brand, a far left, who does investigate beyond the headlines. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

You know when the FBI arrived they ordered security to close all lights and CCTV, right?   Why would they want no light to perform a search if it wasn't to drop a few dossiers where they could be found?

Odd then that Trump is planning to release footage of the said raid .

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/17/politics/trump-release-surveillance-footage-fbi-mar-a-lago/index.html

https://ktvz.com/news/2022/08/17/trump-considering-releasing-surveillance-footage-of-fbi-mar-a-lago-search/

"The CCTV footage has been so closely held that aides to the former President aren’t sure if he has seen it in full himself, said a person close to Trump.

“I don’t think it’s been shared by anyone outside of the attorneys,” this person said.

Yet when asked earlier this week by Fox’s Sean Hannity whether the footage would be released, Trump’s son Eric said, “Absolutely Sean, at the right time. 

Edited by MooreMarriot

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Sorry but it was illegal for Hilary Clinton to have her own private email server containing Top Secret classified documents, and those basic facts are enough to warrant prosecution. But it didn't happen. Clinton gets a free pass. 

Who got murdered? You can follow a trail starting with Vince Foster all the way through to Jeffrey Epstein. 

So let's fact check the FBI raid on Mar-a-lago. You know when the FBI arrived they ordered security to close all lights and CCTV, right?   Why would they want no light to perform a search if it wasn't to drop a few dossiers where they could be found?

The Democrats have lied, cheated, rigged elections, and murdered their way to the Presidency, all to install an old man suffering from early stage dementia. You my friend, should be questioning this, not cheerleading the mob. I highly recommend the YouTube channel of Russell Brand, a far left, who does investigate beyond the headlines. 

Russell Brand? A celebrity leftie? You need to smarten up RTB if you are using that particular argument. Why are you watching him? He would never be on your Xmas card list.

Your belief, probably prompted by Fox News, that the Clintons had people murdered is akin to the conspiracy theory that Trump had Epstein murdered because he had the goods on him. Foster's death was the subject of several investigations and all, every one, including one during the George W Bush era, were satisfied that a man who was not suited to the backstabbing, derriere licking, sycophantic, flunkey world of Washington, committed suicide following severe depression.

How have the democrats rigged elections? If you are referring to 2020, then to quote John McEnroe " you cannot be serious". Ask Al Gore about the 2000 election.

Fact Check. The FBI did not raid Trump's home. They carried out a warrant signed off by a Judge because the DOJ was told by one of Trump's insiders that they should check it out.

if you want to argue facts, why did Trump plead the fifth? If he tells the truth why has his Financial Chief Weisselberg (is that weaselburg?) taken a plea option and will give evidence against Trump of tax fraud? Why has the company that makes the MAGA caps been charged after ripping out the made in China labels? Why did Trump claim Obama had 33M documents when they are in the national archives? I could add, why do you post lies on here?

And by the way, James Comey, sacked by Trump not long after, coincidentally as he was investigating Russian interference in the election, concluded that the use of a private server by Clinton was careless but not illegal or dangerous to the Nation.

• Like 4

Interesting. Let's hope the GOP have pissed off enough people to get routed.🤞

Meanwhile ... Trump endorsed Republican candidates claiming election fraud (of course) as they lose to .... Republicans. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Surfer said:

Meanwhile ... Trump endorsed Republican candidates claiming election fraud (of course) as they lose to .... Republicans. 

How do these idiots even get on the ballot paper? Surely there has to be a basic test that looneys would fail.

Maybe because he sold out our intelligence assets ... he infamously did claim he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it, well he may have done virtually the same thing for American spies around the world. 

He sold out our spies.jpg

Murdoch's minions and Mick Mulveny - and our course Farage - doing their best to spin their way out of this ... 

WSJ Opinion.jpg

Mulveny 2.jpg

Farage.jpg

Edited by Surfer

18 hours ago, Surfer said:

Murdoch's minions and Mick Mulveny - and our course Farage - doing their best to spin their way out of this ... 

WSJ Opinion.jpg

Mulveny 2.jpg

Farage.jpg

Old Nigel certainly seems to be losing his touch if that's the best he can come up with 😂

On 17/08/2022 at 22:26, keelansgrandad said:

If he states that to the FBI, it's job done: Move the missiles and execute him for treason. 

16 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

What really improbable thing would you like to 'demand'?

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/trump-demands-he-be-declared-2020-election-winner-or-hold-a-new-election-immediately/

Trump Demands He Be Declared 2020 Election Winner or Hold a New Election ‘Immediately!’

Euro lottery winner please even if I've never bought a ticket- I may even chip in to buy NCFC. Would need a hobby 😉

• Haha 1

Yes I know the FBI planted the evidence and the former President is the true President of the US yada, yada, ... but I would say this image from the Dept of Justice today suggests someone is well and truly legally f****d. 

Docs.jpg

Edited by Surfer
  • Haha 1