PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

You should tell Donald.

I don’t care. Only you guys care and I can’t stress this enough, it’s sad as f@&k that you do.

it’s even sadder that you’re British and he was never your president in the first place.

you’ve wasted a significant period of your life on this. Reflect on that

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

I don’t care. Only you guys care and I can’t stress this enough, it’s sad as f@&k that you do.

it’s even sadder that you’re British and he was never your president in the first place.

3 sentences of not caring.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Reflect on the fact that you’ve mentioned that it’s sad that posters have discussed Trump, actually more than posters have discussed Trump.

But you definitely don’t care, right?

• Haha 2

Just now, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

Reflect on the fact that you’ve mentioned that it’s sad that posters have discussed Trump, actually more than posters have discussed Trump.

But you definitely don’t care, right?

It’s not just on here you are obsessed with an ex president of a country you don’t live in though, is it?

he whipped you up into such a fury when he was president (of a country you don’t live in) that you can’t let it go.

it’s incredibly sad. Incredibly sad that people in this country behave like this. The time you’ve wasted, what you could have been doing. Where does it end? Will you still be obsessed with him in 5 years? 10 years? the party’s over, it’s time To move on. If you want to be obsessed with a foreign leader I’d suggest Putin, he’s the hot psychopath on the market right now.

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s not just on here you are obsessed with an ex president of a country you don’t live in though, is it?

he whipped you up into such a fury when he was president (of a country you don’t live in) that you can’t let it go.

it’s incredibly sad. Incredibly sad that people in this country behave like this. The time you’ve wasted, what you could have been doing. Where does it end? Will you still be obsessed with him in 5 years? 10 years? the party’s over, it’s time To move on. If you want to be obsessed with a foreign leader I’d suggest Putin, he’s the hot psychopath on the market right now.

I haven’t had a Twitter account for 7 years. Wanna try again?

With all the time you waste on this forum, could you maybe have got a job or something?

Edited by (Hoola)Han Solo

It's incredibly sad that you can't let go of not caring.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

It's incredibly sad that you can't let go of not caring.

Toddle off and read another article about an ex president of the USA. Waste some more of your life. Off your pop.

5 hours ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

Wow you’re so edgy and ‘alternative’. Have you tried stand up mate?

I don't think he's capable of standing up. 

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

I don't think he's capable of standing up. 

I’ve already done that joke, grandad. Try and keep up.

Toddle off and read another article about an ex president of the USA. Waste some more of your life. Off your pop.

Even more not cariing.

7 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

I do live in that country. I see what the ex-president has done and I care because : 

I have homes in the US and UK, and family in both US, UK and mainland Europe.

I have benefitted greatly (not just financially) from freedom to trade, travel, speak.

I see what the ex-president brought with him to American politics, corruption, race baiting, subservience to dictators like Putin, Xi and even more unbelievably Kim. 

I see that the former-president is intent on becoming the next president again, and he has one of the two major American political parties following in his footsteps 

THAT is why I care, and THAT is why you should care about fascists taking control of the US and the UK. I care about my wife and son's and daughter's future, and you should too. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Surfer said:

I do live in that country. I see what the ex-president has done and I care because : 

I have homes in the US and UK, and family in both US, UK and mainland Europe.

I have benefitted greatly (not just financially) from freedom to trade, travel, speak.

I see what the ex-president brought with him to American politics, corruption, race baiting, subservience to dictators like Putin, Xi and even more unbelievably Kim. 

I see that the former-president is intent on becoming the next president again, and he has one of the two major American political parties following in his footsteps 

THAT is why I care, and THAT is why you should care about fascists taking control of the US and the UK. I care about my wife and son's and daughter's future, and you should too. 

Blah blah blah

you are boring mate, get a life.

Meanwhile, fresh from promoting Putin as a "smart" and "strong" leader, Republicans are in full attack mode on President Biden's Supreme Court nominee - it couldn't be because she's a black women (and the first ever to be nominated to sit on the Court) could it? Nah, say it isn't so... 

She's Black! 2.jpg

Nominee.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 22.21.29.png

Blackburn.jpg

Edited by Surfer

5 hours ago, Surfer said:

Meanwhile, fresh from promoting Putin as a "smart" and "strong" leader, Republicans are in full attack mode on President Biden's Supreme Court nominee - it couldn't be because she's a black women (and the first ever to be nominated to sit on the Court) could it? Nah, say it isn't so... 

She's Black! 2.jpg

Nominee.jpg

Blackburn.jpg

They are so stupid these people. So what if its a political appointment? They are using politics to smear Biden and Jackson.

On Friday, CNN's Annie Grayer reported that David Shafer, a Republican from Georgia who served on the list of "alternative" electors declaring former President Donald Trump the winner of the state, told the House January 6 Committee that the Trump campaign gave the order for the Georgia Republican Party to create the fake elector slate.

All told, 84 people allowed their names to be put forward as fake electors in the scheme, which included slates from ArizonaGeorgiaMichiganNew Mexico, NevadaPennsylvania, and Wisconsin — all states won by President Joe Biden. The fake electors included eight current officeholders and five former officer holders.

The fake electors were part of a bizarre legal strategy put forward by far-right Trump attorney John Eastman, who argued that if there were "competing" slates of electors, former Vice President Mike Pence could declare during the Electoral College counting process that there was no way of proving which set of electors was valid for these states and throw out the election results entirely, kicking the decision for president to the House of Representatives, where Republicans controlled a majority of the delegations needed to declare Trump the winner even though Democrats had a majority of representatives overall.

Seeing the way the wind is blowing, some of the Republican rats are starting to publicly abandon ship.... but don't believe them though, they are fully compromised.... it will be interesting what Trump himself says about Ukraine tonight at the CPAC conference. 

Putin.jpg

Blame.jpg

Moscow.jpg

Traitors.jpg

• Like 1

Well here is your answer... unrepentant, delusional and vindictive. 

Still Putin's puppet.

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 16.47.06.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 16.52.21.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 16.50.01.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 17.21.54.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 17.30.09.png

Edited by Surfer

19 hours ago, Surfer said:

She's Black! 2.jpg

Nominee.jpg

Blackburn.jpg

The only people pointing out she is a black woman in this quotation is you and the Democrats, Surfie. The Republican response was alarm that a radical leftist had been nominated. So who's playing the race card here?

Ah bless, she’s on the Appellate Court has a long legal record that can be reviewed and she was affirmed by a large majority of the Senate only a couple of years ago … but now she’s a left wing radical -  of course it’s the race card being played - or more specifically “only people like us are allowed to have any power” 

Edited by Surfer
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Surfer said:

Well here is your answer... unrepentant, delusional and vindictive. 

Still Putin's puppet.

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 16.47.06.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 16.52.21.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 16.50.01.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 17.21.54.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 17.30.09.png

You might be tempted to believe the orange baboon is just taking the pi*ss, but then I just remembered that Putin has a video in his possession of Trump literally taking the pi*ss from a Russian prostitute.