PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

9 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Biden ended a war that Trump failed to.

Yuh-huh

he did a great job. Say what you want but he gets the blame for that balls up and always will do.

Biden won’t even go out in public and when he does he’s so off his t1ts on drugs just to keep him awake and lucid he can barely form a cohesive group of words. What good is that?

you guys need to let go of your hatred for trump at all costs. Demand better. Cheerleading this barely conscious sack of rotting vegetables. Why? He’s so bad trump will probably get back in, that’s his legacy. That and smelling little kids on camera.

Edited by The Real Buh

Apart from those rockets he fired into the sea, Trump stopped Kim from firing rockets into the sea.

We did demand better. That's why we wanted the fat orange corrupted chump gone and we're glad he's now only ranting at rednecks in Dakotan sports halls.

Just now, Herman said:

We did demand better. That's why we wanted the fat orange corrupted chump gone and we're glad he's now only ranting at rednecks in Dakotan sports halls.

First of all, you aren’t American. Demand all you want you sad sack it’s not your country. You wasted a good deal of your life worrying about this and boring people with this. Obsessing over a president of country who isn’t yours. Sad as it gets.

you’d have voted for Hillary who’s a crook and should be in jail with her child abusing husband. You have no morals,  no nuanced opinions. Literally a husk person. That’s why nobody respects you.

6 minutes ago, Herman said:

Apart from those rockets he fired into the sea, Trump stopped Kim from firing rockets into the sea.

Well if Kim kicks off big time Trump will give him a call and calm it all down. Creepy old Joe can stay in his bunker with his Ritalin to keep him awake. That’d be a great look wouldn’t it?

Edited by The Real Buh

Just face it. You Trumpists weakened the US just as the Brexiters weakened the UK and the EU. You've emboldened crooked leaders like Putin by weakening the things that made us strong. Something you'll have to live with really.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Just face it. You Trumpists weakened the US just as the Brexiters weakened the UK and the EU. You've emboldened crooked leaders like Putin by weakening the things that made us strong. Something you'll have to live with really.

I’m not American either. You can’t call me a “trumpist” you freak of nature I can’t vote for him, I don’t care. I only care who the president is now because we’ll have a war on our doorstep in a few days and the only person who has a chance of stopping it has to go to bed at 6pm because he’s had his cabbage soup and he’s getting tired.

That’s real now. There were plenty of democratic candidates for the presidency that would have been much better than sleepy, creepy “please don’t touch my pee pee” Joe. He cheated all of them and was put in place so a load of corrupt politicians and lobbyists can make a load of cash. That’s the bottom line mate. It’s all about money and always has been. 

I’m going to ask you directly just once. Can you going forward please, just try to have a nuanced opinion about stuff rather than the basic b1tch opinions you have about everything? Can you try and have independent thought about any issue rather than falling blindly into every debate position without having to think about it? If we can get someone like you to maybe think for 1 second before checking the guardian for what opinion to have (same applies to the daily mail before you go there) maybe western civilisation has a chance.

You and your right wing mirror image basic b1tch just need to think about things for 1 second. Maybe come to a different conclusion. Or maybe even no conclusion? Rather than “he bad, my guy good” caveman stupidity.

Obama was a good President but not brilliant and didn't do nearly enough.

Clinton was a poor choice to stand and she lost partly because a lot of Americans don't like or trust her.

Trump was a dreadful choice but the Americans wanted something different and someone with a personality. And boy did they get it in spades.

Biden was the best of a poor bunch. But after four years of debasement and chaos the Americans wanted something boring and they voted overwhelmingly for it.

Biden may turn out to be a bad choice too and he's made a couple of mistakes already but he his bringing a bit of stability back to American governance. But after trump and the vast misinformation still being pumped out it's going to take a few changes to go forward or it could go backwards if trump gets back into power.

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

The breaking news is that if he's re-elected Trump will move the Whitehouse to Flushing Meadow.

Of course he made a very good start in already moving most of the paperwork before he was booted out of office. Although perhaps his method of choice for the movement of that paperwork, the White House's sewage system, was perhaps a little ill-thought out. I guess he took "Flushing" Meadow a little too literally.

Jan. 6 investigators likely are attempting to "reverse engineer" records of former president Donald Trump's phone calls during the Capitol insurrection, according to former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara.

On Thursday, the New York Times reported that the House Select Committee investigating the insurrection "has discovered gaps in official White House telephone logs from the day of the riot, finding few records of calls by President Donald J. Trump from critical hours when investigators know that he was making them."

Appearing on CNN on Friday night, Bharara said he believes the committee has a strong case to subpoena any missing phone records.

So now Marjorie cements the famous Trump tweet in history by resurrecting it. Not trying to hide Gazpacho she is openly flaunting her stupidity. And we take the pish at our politicians who may lie but were educated.

Some of us slip up a word every now and then, but Joe Biden doesn’t even know the words coming out of his mouth practically all the time.

The good news is that the people know the difference.

So in the famous words of some one I hold dear..  Covfefe!

Na Nana Na. Joe is this .Joe is that. I will tell you what he is Marjorie. He is POTUS and he beat your man badly.

What happened tonight was an absolute disgrace! The Bengals won Super Bowl LVI until the radical left Calli Democrats came in late at night and all of the sudden the Rams had enough points to win. The Bengals can still win it if Mike Pence has the courage to do what must be done.

Referencing Fox News as an authority in political investigations is the equivalent of referencing the Bible as an authority in quantum mechanics.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, horsefly said:

Referencing Fox News as an authority in political investigations is the equivalent of referencing the Bible as an authority in quantum mechanics.

Hilary and Bill are heading to prison. I wonder if CNN will report it?

9 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Its a Trump claim. Only Fox News will report it. 

If you were in as much siht as he is RTB, you would start a conspiracy theory. 

One such as Pinkun posters agreeing with you.

Oops.... a fresh (delay tactic) appeal to the Supreme Court is in the works then? 

Apparently the Judge was having nothing to do with his lawyer's "argument" ex-Presidents are a "protected class" and so can't be required to testify or sit for depositions.

Deposition.jpg

10 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Everyone has sussed you people out.

52 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Three problems with this.

Sky Australia is Fox News.

The New York Post is Fox News in paper form.

It is the most lightweight, puff propaganda that only real dimwits actually want to believe it.

In the bin.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 7HAR1980 said:

The report says "3 out of 4 surveyed who are familiar with the case".

They certainly had to work hard to get a demographic to fit the agenda.

Always be suspicious of surveys that don't publish the source data.

Edited by A Load of Squit

14 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

I guess they won't mind as long as they don't have to share a cell with Trump when he arrives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Herman said:

Three problems with this.

Sky Australia is Fox News.

The New York Post is Fox News in paper form.

It is the most lightweight, puff propaganda that only real dimwits actually want to believe it.

In the bin.

Maybe I should have posted a CNN article then?

Guessing it would be easier for you to read.