Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 12 Week 3

Good luck Hamsterbubble, DJ11 and all.

Yet to get a result so this is (as ever) a dodgy forecast:

Cardiff to draw with Newcastle (21/10).

Re the Sheff Utd game, I''m not that optimistic but I''ll go for a 2-1 win (11/1).

I''m also going for a home win for HJK Helsinki v. PS Kemi.

HJK are W8 D1 L2 F28 A10 at home and Kemi are W2 D1 L9 F11 A24 away!

Good Luck, Hansterbubble! But you''d do better by ignoring this pick (sorry Parma!) as I''ve picked 2 score draws so far! (That''s where your draws have gone Wooster!)

As for the Norwich Bet ~ Pukki to score any time!

Good Luck, DJ11!

The Bayern Sud section of the German Oberliga.Turkgucu-Ataspor to win at home against Holzkirchen.Turkgucu-Ataspor, second, have an overall 6-1-1 and 14/3 record, and have won their last five with a 10/0 goal difference. Holzkirchen, bottom, have an overall 0-1-6 and 7/18 record. Their only point came in a 1-1 draw with the top team, but that was at home.rather than away. The current odds are 1/5.---For the match bet I suggest Norwich City to win and Hanley to score, at 28/1.Good luck to all!

League One in Scotland.......
Raith Rovers v E. Fife.......Home win.
For our game.......
City to win and Pukki to score.
Good luck Bubs and DJ. [Y]

Lets see who I can give my kiss of death to this week. The unlucky team is....

Southend v Bradford....Home win.

Good luck to one and all,new and old.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. There are some really good ones in there and I’m impressed by the depth of football knowledge on offer.

I’m heading out for a bit so won’t be doing the final picks until last thing tonight. I’ve got a few in mind already but there’s definitely some up for grabs, so keep your picks coming!

I am popping out for a light ale or 2, and I fear if I make the Norwich selection later, it may be with even more rose tinted glasses. As a glass half full person, I would like to go with the following :-

Norwich win and Rhodes to score at any time. £2

1-1 Rhodes to score first. £2

Pukki to score at any time. £2

BTTS/over 4 corners and each team over 1 card. £2

And thanks to Leedscanary, hat trick for Hernandez. £2

All the above were on the William Hill site and it looks to me, although I am no expert, that the Hernandez bet is 400/1.

Here''s hoping.

This week , I''m going for Spurs to beat Fulham.

NCFC bet-Pinto to score any time . 💛💚

Good luck everyone!

Cup games are always a risky proposition, but I feel fairly confident that Wolfsburg can overcome fourth-tier Elversberg away from home in the first round of the German Cup.
Good luck everyone.

Really grateful to you all for your excellent suggestions. It has been really difficult to make the final couple of choices and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I have gone the right way. The selection has a slight Scandi feel to it and I’ve tried to go for a slightly safer set of selections. So here are my six:

HJK HELSINKI v PS Kemi

LEEDS v Rotherham (also my pick)

SPURS v Fulham

BARCELONA v Alaves

Chievo v JUVENTUS

Brommapojkarna v AIK

Hope they come up trumps!

For the match bet I have a feeling it will end 1-1, but oh my gosh how I’d love Hernandez to get a hatrick! Good luck dj11 with all your picks.

Night-night everyone.

Sorry for tardiness again, life is a bit hectic at the minute! In usual late tradition I''ll back one of the picks. Can''t see past a Juventus season opening win please.

For the Norwich bet, Rhodes to score first.

Good luck all!

[quote user="dj11"]I am popping out for a light ale or 2, and I fear if I make the Norwich selection later, it may be with even more rose tinted glasses. As a glass half full person, I would like to go with the following :-

All the above were on the William Hill site and it looks to me, although I am no expert, that the Hernandez bet is 400/1.

Here''s hoping.[/quote]
Thank you DJ, I love these! Leedscanary is flying high this season so Bill Hill may regret 400/1 especially as Bet365 was a mere 100/1[:)] 
The multi-bet I found was BTTS, Each Team Over 4 Corners & Each Team Over 1 Card so hopefully that''s the one. 
I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich win Rhodes

to score any time

£2.00 Bet 365

6/1

£14.00

1-1 Rhodes to

score first

£2.00 Bill Hill

40/1

£82.00

Pukki to score

at any time.

£2.00 Bet 365

12/5

£6.80

BTTS,

Each Over 4 Corners & Each Over 1 Card

£2.00 Bill Hill

16/1

£34.00

Hat trick for

Hernandez

£2.00 Bill Hill

400/1

£802.00

It''s going to be fun following these. Get your shooting boots on Onel[:D]
Good luck DJ and our beloved team[:)]

[quote user="Hansterbubble"]Really grateful to you all for your excellent suggestions. It has been really difficult to make the final couple of choices and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I have gone the right way. The selection has a slight Scandi feel to it and I’ve tried to go for a slightly safer set of selections. So here are my six:

HJK HELSINKI v PS Kemi

SPURS v Fulham

BARCELONA v Alaves

Chievo v JUVENTUS

Brommapojkarna v AIK

For the match bet I have a feeling it will end 1-1, but oh my gosh how I’d love Hernandez to get a hatrick! Good luck dj11 with all your picks.

Night-night everyone.[/quote]
Great job Hansterbubble  thank you buddy. I think we''ve got an awesome chance of getting off the mark with these. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return was boosted to £40.33. Here are the details : -

Leeds

-         

-

4/9

-         

-

15:00 Sat

Spurs

-         

2/7

-

Juventus

-         

2/9

17:00 Sat

Barcelona

-

1/14

21:15 Sat

HJK Helsinki

-

1/9

11:00 Sun

AIK

-

4/11

16:30 Sun

So we have four tomorrow and two on Sunday. Good luck Hansterbubble and all you PUPs[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="dj11"]I am popping out for a light ale or 2, and I fear if I make the Norwich selection later, it may be with even more rose tinted glasses. As a glass half full person, I would like to go with the following :-

Here''s hoping.[/quote]
Thank you DJ, I love these! Leedscanary is flying high this season so Bill Hill may regret 400/1 especially as Bet365 was a mere 100/1[:)] 
The multi-bet I found was BTTS, Each Team Over 4 Corners & Each Team Over 1 Card so hopefully that''s the one. 
I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich win Rhodes

to score any time

£2.00 Bet 365

6/1

£14.00

1-1 Rhodes to

score first

£2.00 Bill Hill

40/1

£82.00

Pukki to score

at any time.

£2.00 Bet 365

12/5

£6.80

BTTS,

Each Over 4 Corners & Each Over 1 Card

£2.00 Bill Hill

16/1

£34.00

Hat trick for

Hernandez

£2.00 Bill Hill

400/1

£802.00

It''s going to be fun following these. Get your shooting boots on Onel[:D]
Good luck DJ and our beloved team[:)]
[/quote]
You were ll around it DJ. I think we needed another corner and the needed another card.
If Pukki''s chance had gone in....
Great effort buddy[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Hansterbubble"]Really grateful to you all for your excellent suggestions. It has been really difficult to make the final couple of choices and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I have gone the right way. The selection has a slight Scandi feel to it and I’ve tried to go for a slightly safer set of selections. So here are my six:

HJK HELSINKI v PS Kemi

SPURS v Fulham

BARCELONA v Alaves

Chievo v JUVENTUS

Brommapojkarna v AIK

Night-night everyone.[/quote]
Great job Hansterbubble  thank you buddy. I think we''ve got an awesome chance of getting off the mark with these. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return was boosted to £40.33. Here are the details : -

Leeds

-         

-

4/9

-         

-

Spurs

-         

2/7

-

Juventus

-         

2/9

17:00 Sat

Barcelona

-

1/14

21:15 Sat

HJK Helsinki

-

1/9

11:00 Sun

AIK

-

4/11

16:30 Sun

So we have four tomorrow and two on Sunday. Good luck Hansterbubble and all you PUPs[:)]
[/quote]
We got Leeds and Spurs. Juve currently down 1-2. Sending PUPpower..

I think there were two incidents. VAR ruled out the goal but then they scored a couple minutes later. I think...
How''s your heart?

Yes, I think that’s what happened too.

I’m not sure whether to have a stiff drink or a lie down! Hopefully Barcelona will be a bit of a smoother ride.