Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Who do you miss....

[quote user="hogesar"]Im literally half the age of 50. Bringing the average down for the Pink Un massive.[/quote]Coming up to your 11th birthday on here I see Hoggy (Nov 4th). [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"]To be fair this forum is a lot quieter than a lot of other similarly sized clubs main forum but that isnt necessarily a bad thing![/quote]With one exception, this site only discusses NCFC. Most sites include anything and everything. If you look on Waccoe you''ll see threads about TV series, Catalonia, Kodi, Superbowl, cricket, maths and politics and that''s just now on the front page. TWTD is normally similar. I think I prefer it as it is. [Y]

With respect Nutty your the one who mentions the M word every few weeks and blames everyone else for what occurred .

I don''t think you have to be a top detective to work out that most on here like tinned salmon and the odd Werther''s original. I just stated the lack of younger posters is a shame and would add to more diversity. I live in Leicester but can''t stand the team but their forum is excellent and must have ten times more members than this .

I doubt this is the only board to do and organise things for the local community so let''s chill out and take the halo off our heads .

I would imagine that there a load of people that lurk here and read posts but can’t be bothered to post anything themselves.

Searching what?

With you and Greavsy I just follow your examples. It''s a free hit because I can just point to where you did the same. You just end up looking like hypocrites...

I admit freely I couldn''t stand your golden boy but I can''t think of one other person I clashed with . Maybe if you could stop doing these type of threads with an agenda of one person in mind it would all blow away . Have a nice evening .

But you didn''t do that with your Morty agenda did you Midlands? Do you expect better from others than you give yourself?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]See I think this is the best Smiffy. But I''m always open to be proved wrong. For evidence I will present this community. I''d be interested in anything you believe is comparable.[/quote]Fair enough that you think it''s the best Nutty but there''ll be a thousand and one supporters of other teams who might disagree. That''s what makes the whole thing unanswerable. It can''t be proven one way or the other.Lapps mentioned that TWTD talks about almost every subject under the sun. If the present situation in Catalonia or finding as decent sparkie in Ipswich floats your boat as much as the footie does on here then some might say that shades it.No one is right and no one is wrong.

That''s what people said about you and Morty so I don''t really think deep down we''re disagreeing about anything.

It''s like Lessingham said back on page whatever. Morty made a lot of good positive contributions to this forum. I always try to see the good. There''s people on here I rarely agree with but I recognise their contribution. And anyway, this community is not about what I like.

Thing is Midlands, with you and Greavsy I don''t see what contributions you make. Your memorable contributions appear to be stalking Morty.

Anyway, rest assured I would hate to see you banned too. It''s the diversity that is the strength of this community even though you believe it''s the Horlicks.

Oh Smiffy, you have to have a knowledge of a better forum if you want to say this forum isn''t the best. After all I can offer you worse ones. I''ll start with Norwich Talk for a Norwich forum and TWTD for another team''s forum as worse than this. Now you give me a couple of better ones....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]See I think this is the best Smiffy. But I''m always open to be proved wrong. For evidence I will present this community. I''d be interested in anything you believe is comparable.[/quote]Fair enough that you think it''s the best Nutty but there''ll be a thousand and one supporters of other teams who might disagree. That''s what makes the whole thing unanswerable. It can''t be proven one way or the other.Lapps mentioned that TWTD talks about almost every subject under the sun. If the present situation in Catalonia or finding as decent sparkie in Ipswich floats your boat as much as the footie does on here then some might say that shades it.No one is right and no one is wrong.[/quote]It is posters like my good self and others such as Biggles, Cpt Haddock, Tarzan, Hercules Parrot  and many others who have helped, and still do help, to make this forum what it is.A place where intellectual discourse from folk like myself can freely mingle with the every day witterings of the simple minded. Where the elderly can take a break from shove happ''ny and dominoes, whilst the young can learn from their years of accumulated (in most cases) wisdom.Truly, the agora of our times.

I too hope in not banned . I do admire your loyalty to people and can see the obvious that your a very decent human being. I''m coming over for the PNE match so I''ll leave you a Horlicks behind the bar at The Nelson .

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Oh Smiffy, you have to have a knowledge of a better forum if you want to say this forum isn''t the best. After all I can offer you worse ones. I''ll start with Norwich Talk for a Norwich forum and TWTD for another team''s forum as worse than this. Now you give me a couple of better ones....[/quote]Why do I need to have knowledge of a '' better '' forum if I want to say this forum isn''t the best ?  You know as well as I do I never said this isn''t the best. There''s worse but there may be better. Bit like Heineken. They say it''s probably the best lager in the world but who knows ?( this is probably boring the pants off everyone but at least you''re enjoying yourself you little rascal )

Don''t leave the horlicks behind the bar. I''ll race you to the Nelson after the game and first back buys the drinks! Hopefully I can then introduce you to Smiffy and he can tell us all of his blind faith in other people''s grass being greener ☺👍

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I think you spelt aggro wrong in your last sentence[/quote]as I did many years ago when I mistakenly thought that agrophobia was the fear of getting your head kicked in

[quote user="hogesar"]11 years Lappin! Cant believe its been that long! Ive loved every minute....ish.[/quote]I clearly remember you, CT, Brendo and Ginger Pele amongst others. I can''t believe you''re all now middle aged. [<:o)]

Middle aged?!?! Pull the other one!

I vaguely remember Brendo but not well. I miss Ginger Pele!

[quote user="Herman"]Archant will be happy this morning. A loss and the accounts.[/quote]
They''ll probably be able to get 3 or 4 new online sponsors on board after seeing the traffic so far today! 

I heard most of Amazon''s sponsors are now enquiring with Archant if they can pay for ad''s only when we lose. Coincidentally, they''re all companies based in Lincoln.

On the plus side it''s warming to see our old friends like Derby are fit and well. You can''t just assume they stay away when because we''re winning and it would be awful if they were ill or something.

Mello

"Those whom are questioning the impartiality and integrity of the decision made by the Pink ''un moderator ''to ban'' that individual, really need to take it up with that moderator.......If you''re banned from this forum, it''s actually with good reason.......Maybe those who yearn for the return of this banned individual, need to direct their annoyance, unhappiness and frustration, to that person with the power to ban.......? "

Just for the record.