Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Who do you miss....

Honestly nutty. This is the most pleasant atmososphere I have known on this board.

I don’t think that it is a coincidence Nigel that it corresponds with the absence of the obnoxious, ignorant, know all know nuffin morty.

Your lines to him are still open, surely they should be enough for you.

Thing is, the problems on here were never down to one person, and some on here were clearly out to get M banned to make their opinions the only ones that counted. As nutty has said, why would anyone feel the need to get on the phone to Pete ( or get someone to phone Pete for them ) to get someone banned ? We may not all agree on things but to do that just shows a few on here to have forum ocd.

This is getting interesting. Who phoned Pete for whome and why?

It''s like Cludo. I would guess it happened in the Dining Room.

I think the thing is Fenway that most of the problems were largely down to one person. The evidence isn’t exactly circumstantial, is it? The poster has gone away and the constant hounding and offensive arguments have gone away.

Now if I was investigating, I wouldn’t rule out the phone, but I would definitely suspect the report button. In a lonely flat. Could it have been morty himself? He was so far up himself that he might not have known what his fingers were doing while trolling in one of his alcohol fuelled posting frenzies.

Or

Van the man - was that like a coded message that sinister murderers are reknowned for as part of the thrill of the crime?

“ who me”

Mmmm not gonna be easy this one.

Mmmm, old friends, he did offer to meet a lot of people down the the pub for a friendly chat. The plot thickens. I still wouldn’t rule out him doing it to himself for a bit of attention.

“I’m going to plastered. I love me me me so much I want to see 4 of me me me me when I look in my my my my my mirror.”

Quote from Jilly Cooper adapted by morty

Mmmm, old friends, he did offer to meet a lot of people down the the pub for a friendly chat. The plot thickens. I still wouldn’t rule out him doing it to himself for a bit of attention.

“I’m going to get plastered. I love me me me so much I want to see 4 of me me me me when I look in my my my my my mirror.”

Quote from Jilly Cooper adapted by morty

[quote user="The gut"]I still wouldn’t rule out him doing it to himself for a bit of attention. [/quote]Effectively, he did. He and another poster were warned by SDP publicly on here and he seemed to ignore it.

You all miss him really don''t you? I think you all enjoyed the rough and tumble of a Morty argument but are pretending that you didn''t.

Effectively, he did. He and another poster were warned by SDP publicly on here and he seemed to ignore it.

The other poster was you wasn’t it Lakey ?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Effectively, he did. He and another poster were warned by SDP publicly on here and he seemed to ignore it.

The other poster was you wasn’t it Lakey ?[/quote]Actually, no.  He and I were warned quite along time ago on here, but the warning I am referring to was public on here just a short time before he disappeared.   I had stopped responding to his posts for some time before mortygate. 

Those whom are questioning the impartiality and integrity of the decision made by the Pink ''un moderator ''to ban'' that individual, really need to take it up with that moderator.......If you''re banned from this forum, it''s actually with good reason.......Maybe those who yearn for the return of this banned individual, need to direct their annoyance, unhappiness and frustration, to that person with the power to ban.......?

But that would be far to sensible and boring mello, and people wouldn''t be able to re-raise the matter every couple of weeks.

There is no place for common sense here!

Keeping it honest I think that taking it up with the moderator and tittle tattle off the board is what causes most of the problems on here.

Good to see this thread gave you reason to post Mello. I''ve missed you ....

☺☺☺

Really Nutty? I''d say the problems are caused by the posters, I''ve not seen anyone reported and banned without there being a fairly obvious reason.

The moderator''s decision......is final......

Hope everyone able to attend enjoys the game today and we get the required performance and result. Those who unfortunately aren''t able to be at CR enjoy the Radio commentary or whatever social media they follow the game on......

It''ll be the Coach & Horses afterwards for me, for a pitcher or few of CHB & some good grub with my ''non-pink un posting chums''.......(although, other pub''s and inn''s with fine foody fare and good company, are also available)......OTBC!

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 28/10/2017 10:50 AM:

Keeping it honest I think that taking it up with the moderator and tittle tattle off the board is what causes most of the problems on here.

Or maybe the moderator could advise/ comment why people get banned (although I''m not aware of anyone since Morty, and long may that continue) to prevent tittle tattle, and selective memory, for those who can''t or will not see the obvious.

I miss Waveny too. But I love his rehabilitation. I remember when he was one of the main reasons so many posters took off to pastures new with Morty ☺

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I miss Waveny too. But I love his rehabilitation. I remember when he was one of the main reasons so many posters took off to pastures new with Morty ☺[/quote]Who has left not to return again ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]I miss Waveny too. But I love his rehabilitation. I remember when he was one of the main reasons so many posters took off to pastures new with Morty ☺[/quote]Who has left not to return again ?[/quote]
I think they all came back. I did say at the time the grass wouldn''t be greener. This was then and still is the best football forum on the internet[Y]

Good to see then that everybody, well except a couple who flit between the two forums decided that this forum was better than tumblewwed.com. Of course those two never have a good word to say about the Pink Un which they refer to as '' elsewhere ''.

I don''t know why we never got our signatures back-I thought it was because some people were using them to advertise Norwichtalk-surely that isn''t an issue now?

[quote user="Mr Angry"]I don''t know why we never got our signatures back-I thought it was because some people were using them to advertise Norwichtalk-surely that isn''t an issue now?[/quote]No, I think signatures were becoming too personal in the way they were being used - oneliners that could dengrate other posters that would appear on their every post.

Really? People can still use the location setting on their profile to do that if they want. The signatures definitely disappeared around the time that the PinkUn/ Norwichtalk battle was going on.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]I miss Waveny too. But I love his rehabilitation. I remember when he was one of the main reasons so many posters took off to pastures new with Morty ☺[/quote]Who has left not to return again ?[/quote]
I think they all came back. I did say at the time the grass wouldn''t be greener. This was then and still is the best football forum on the internet[Y]
[/quote]At a guess I''d say 91 other League clubs and a fair few further down the food chain might disagree [;)]