Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

'Prudence with ambition'

You enjoy that cuppa old mate, remember though for the best taste use a red cup and let it stand 5 minutes, not 16, before putting your milk in if indeed you have milk in it 😜

Certainly turned into a pants Til.

Funny that under the current owners we''ve had the worst recorded in the last 22 seasons with 5 seasons of top flight football, even a visit to the third division and yet prior to them taking over we had a case to say we were an established top flight club, with 18 seasons out of 21 at top flight.

Makes you think if we really should be as tolerant as we have been with the current owners.

Indy, you are right once again especially with the point you make about the season in League One!

Our owners have got off lightly because too many fans seem to have forgotten that season rather conveniently

20 seasons? Surely it''s 21 as last season we celebrated their 20th season in 2016/17, and as you say it''s 2017/18 now or does that only suit when you want it to?

[quote user="Baldyboy"]20 seasons? Surely it''s 21 as last season we celebrated their 20th season in 2016/17, and as you say it''s 2017/18 now or does that only suit when you want it to?[/quote]

Move a few more of these around numbnuts. You''ll get the hang of it...
Image result for idiots abacus
Calculus maybe sometime but I don''t despair. I''m like Job.  

Community

20 YEARS OF DELIA, MICHAEL AND MICHAEL

28 November 2016

Norwich City Football Club

We look back at the last two decades

TODAY marks 20 years since lifelong supporters Delia Smith, Michael Wynn Jones and Michael Foulger were appointed to a newly-constituted Board of Directors.

Just so there''s no doubt there Nutty look at the date from the NCFC Website, 2016 yet here we are again in 2017/18 season so maybe you ought to take your abacus and do your maths again old fruit!

Calculus? Now we''re talking...

Of course, the inability to differentiate between fact and reality might prove a hindrance. Though seeing who these charlatans choose to integrate with is amusing.

It''s all WAY too advanced for numb nuts that can''t count mind.

I bet your dad is so proud Duncan a chip off the old block

Nutty Nigel and Nutty Duncan.

There''s no need to have a go at Nutty because he got his 20 and 21 confused now Duncan is there?

After all we all make mistakes even you with your typing 😂😂😂😀

At least Duncan''s posts are relatively on form. Nutty a close second. The rest of you seem to be having a bit of a dry patch...a RvW in March kinda patch.

Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 22/07/2017 10:55 PM:

How is your Dad Greavsy?

He is absolutely fine, not that I see the relevance.

Aw, are you all butthurt because people with some semblance of normality can recognise a mistake they''ve made rather than stupidly trying to insist that 16 is 15?

Conversing with you is like trying to swim in custard.

hogesar wrote the following post at 22/07/2017 10:59 PM:

At least Duncan''s posts are relatively on form. Nutty a close second. The rest of you seem to be having a bit of a dry patch...a RvW in March kinda patch.

It''s the closed season Hogesar, and we don''t have as much experience as nutty Eddie and nutty Duncan

[quote user="Greavsy"]Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 22/07/2017 10:55 PM:

How is your Dad Greavsy?

He is absolutely fine, not that I see the relevance.[/quote]

The relevance being that I thought we were talking about our Dads?

Page 10 Nutty says season is 2017/18, page 15 Nutty says Delia has had 20 years, which means it''s 2016/17, so which is it to be then Nutty, or is it whatever suits your own particular agenda at the time?

Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 22/07/2017 11:01 PM:

Greavsy wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote the following post at 22/07/2017 10:55 PM:

How is your Dad Greavsy?

He is absolutely fine, not that I see the relevance.

The relevance being that I thought we were talking about our Dads?

Nope, never mentioned mine, just yours as a fellow poster.

Exactly right baldy. And their first season in charge was when they appointed Bruce Rioch to incorporate sports science properly at the club for the first time.

Image result for counting on fingers and toes