Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

'Prudence with ambition'

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Did I mention that Ken Ozzane hacks his way around the golf course. He also has several hours travelling to the portaloo. Waaayyy too much smoke? Maybe, but he''s a rum''n looking gink, can''t say he''s not....[/quote]
I''ll be honest NN i''m lost. Should I read through the rest of the thread or is that unlikely to help me? [:D]

[quote user="Indy"]So if you''re now saying it''s always been about the momey then, managing our finances and balancing the books, then you''re argument about football and our current owners success to that of an established top flight club for the previous 21 seasons goes out the window?

[/quote]

Indy, probably me being ultra-dense, but I cannot work out what you are trying to say there. How my argument apparently invalidates itself. Can you go to the trouble of putting it more clearly?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Did I mention that Ken Ozzane hacks his way around the golf course. He also has several hours travelling to the portaloo. Waaayyy too much smoke? Maybe, but he''s a rum''n looking gink, can''t say he''s not....[/quote]
I''ll be honest NN i''m lost. Should I read through the rest of the thread or is that unlikely to help me? [:D]
[/quote]

I''ve only just realised your username isn''t hogsear...

But anyway, I think that nutty is referring to that photobucket link he posted earlier which Indy provided as evidence of Delia being a binner in a different thread. It certainly looks incriminating for Indy....

Matthew Hoggard

Monty Panesar

It had to be hogesar! Nutty doesn''t even get forgiven because he''s seen the reason behind my name enough times!!

However thanks Cornish for updating me. Think I''m with it now!