Sign in to follow this  
hampton canary

Who are the guys that Alex Neill refers to who haven't been playing, could have moved on but stayed, who will 100% definitely move on this summer?

Well will not be Naismith , Dorrans, Martin, or Whittaker because they are Scottish.

No doubt he will ship Lafferty, Klose, Bennett and Turner some of whom have had words with him

Gollum Out wrote the following post at 10/03/2017 4:20 PM:

Well Russell Martin better be sodding off .

He''s not

I wouldn''t rule anyone out - you could make a case for nearly the whole lot of them to goEither becuase their not good enough, they don''t care enough or because they might be worth a few quid on the transfer market."We don’t want to be a ‘yo yo’ club" says it all - we staying in the Champs for a few more years yet

Klose has started 29 games this season so he''s definitely not in the ''haven''t been playing'' group but I guess he may well be in the ''I want to be off'' group.But I was pleased that AN has finally come out and said that a big clear out is necessary and is going to happen. Would have been even better if he''d said it in January but not so easy to actually do it when players are still in contract plus he would have made himself even more unpopular with many people who still seemed to think that this squad should be in the top two.I would assume that by now most people agree that a big clear out of the squad is necessary, even if they don''t agree about who should manage it.

[quote user="JF"]Gollum Out wrote the following post at 10/03/2017 4:20 PM:

Well Russell Martin better be sodding off .

He''s not[/quote]

Unbelievable , nothing will be better next season then , still be the same tired old players who have stunk the club out for years . No doubt Jerome will still be our ace attacker as well .

Are players like Naismith, Lafferty etc who should be moved on going to stay so as given a chance under the new boss.