Sign in to follow this  
Bill

C'mon you binneeeeers !

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Bulldog Rummin"]now, any news on that supposed £7m we spent ?[/quote]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38819219[/quote]"please point out the player we paid £7m for, with some reliable evidence.. either club, him or his agent etc"The BBC is none of those it is mere speculation as we always state ''fee undisclosed''.These guesses do not tell you whether that is the feethe fee plus possible add onsthe fee plus possible adds ons plus any signing on feeor does it include any agents feejust speculation, that''s all

morty wrote the following post at 16/02/2017 6:58 PM:

This place do make me laugh sometimes

That must be why you''re on here all day, everyday.

"please point out the player we paid £7m for, with some reliable evidence.. either club, him or his agent etc"

The BBC is none of those it is mere speculation as we always state ''fee undisclosed''.

"These guesses do not tell you whether that is the fee

the fee plus possible add ons

the fee plus possible adds ons plus any signing on fee

or does it include any agents fee

just speculation, that''s all"

What a prime geek.

Have you no better way to spend your time?

Bumpkin

I expect the irony of that post has gone way over your simple minded head

"I expect the irony of that post has gone way over your simple minded head"

In my simple mindedness I couldn''t be bothered to read your nonsense bumpkin. Who does?

PS. Please use a full stop. Basic English Bumpkin.

I was educated in a school broady, not sure why this is relevant to the topic of the thread?

I am in a bad mood tonight.

Anybody who takes me on needs perfect use of our language,

A skill you clearly lack, despite your self-professed high end education.

Sprowston Sec. Mod?

your self-professed high end education.yes education does tend to be directed at the high end ie the headthough given where you appear to be speaking from Master BedstainsI would suggest any education you received was directed to the wrong part of your body

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]I want Ipswich to lose every game from here on in and get relegated, I am happy for Leeds to be beaten by Sheff Wed, Birmingham, QPR, Brighton, PNE, Brentford, Newcastle, Wolves, Burton, Wigan and us...........[/quote][Y][<:o)]

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]I want Ipswich to lose every game from here on in and get relegated, I am happy for Leeds to be beaten by Sheff Wed, Birmingham, QPR, Brighton, PNE, Brentford, Newcastle, Wolves, Burton, Wigan and us...........[/quote][Y]

Surely the cool thing would be to want them to beat Sheff Wed and anyone above us because by doing so they will be helping us get in the play offs. The irony of that is better imo than wanting them to lose.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/1473946927_0795859a38_zpse3vxahrl.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/1473946927_0795859a38_zpse3vxahrl.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

No brainer.
Whatever benefits our Football Club is fine by me, if that means the binners beating our play-off rivals, then so be it. Let''s face it, they are unlikely to be making the  top six themselves.
However, our results are of much more importance.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Bad mood.

In China. Bad hotel. No booze.

Geek.[/quote]

If not having access to alcohol makes you behave like this you have a serious problem.

The trouble is that if the Binners beat all above us, that would put them on a hell of a run, with confidence to beat other teams too.

My preference would be for them to do enough to help us but not enough to help themselves. I''ll leave the exact combination of results needed to statgeeks. City winning enough to get us up is what i want, play offs , autos(v unlikely, sorry Lakey, i do admire your optimism, you probably thought the charge of the light brigade was a good idea)

"If not having access to alcohol makes you behave like this you have a serious problem."

Please define your medical qualifications.

"Confessing that a lack of alcohol affects your mood doesn''t require a doctor to work out you have a dependency."

Yet another expert.

Did you actually take me seriously?

Durr!

I would be happy for Ipswich to win.

I would be happy for them to be in the Prem with us.

I want NCFC to be as good on and off the pitch as possible and it really doesn''t matter to me what others do.

And while we are in the same division I want us to hammer them. But I also want to hammer every other team. And that is all Ipswich are, another team.

They used to be the "auld enemy" but I don''t think that really applies now.

Japan bombed Pearl Harbour but Trump says that Japan is the US''s great ally,