Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Havent slept...

Lessingham Canary wrote:

I can see us ending up with a Chief Operating Officer (Steve Stone) responsible for all non footballing matters, and a sporting director (Hodgson?) responsible for playing budgets, transfers, contracts etc and the link between the manager and the board.

I am another who would welcome this set up.

Hodgson could add a lot from that role, whilst I would not want him as manager.

TGs life on the road has prepared him for a life of a potential fugitive

He''s able to live off the land for long stretches of time and the fuel economy on the qashqai ensures stops at notoriously monitored petrol stations are kept to a minimum

His portable trouser press, which runs off the qashqai cigar lighter, can get the job done on the wranglers in an acceptable way

If the truth is out there TG will find it, whatever the cost

Keep vigilant TG, if you need any info we are here for you

Best

Buh

My concern is for TG''s emotional well-being. He''s in s very stressful position at the moment and I''m worried that he''s not getting enough rest.

It is good to have someone in the know on our team, a seeker of truth and justice.

Let''s be thankful.

[quote user="True Grit"]The further I get into this, the more things aren''t adding. My investigations are being hindered by certain individuals linked to the club. I can''t go into detail, but there have been some odd goings on since I started to unearth some of the facts, which have led me onto further lines of enquiry. I''ve moved temporarily to an undisclosed location where I can continue my work, Dussindale has become compromised.

The truth is out there.

TG[/quote]Try asking Delia''s journo best mate as my sources tell me he had plenty to say on the matter at Cardiff.

[quote user="Yellow Wal"]Lessingham Canary wrote:

I can see us ending up with a Chief Operating Officer (Steve Stone) responsible for all non footballing matters, and a sporting director (Hodgson?) responsible for playing budgets, transfers, contracts etc and the link between the manager and the board.

I am another who would welcome this set up.

Hodgson could add a lot from that role, whilst I would not want him as manager.[/quote]

Wonder what AN would make of having Roy on board. I get the impression he doesn''t want too much interference with the playing side of things. His list of contacts alone would be a good reason to have him involved.

Very worrying, I also did research on the black lodge and in ancient writings lodged deep in the vaults at Carrow Rd, I found an old program from 1926 buried under many artefacts.

In the centre of the program was a note written in blood....almost exactly word for word of Delia''s interview with The Times.

Once upon a time, there was a place of great goodness, called the White Lodge. Gentle fawns gamboled there amidst happy, laughing spirits. The sounds of innocence and joy filled the air. And when it rained, it rained sweet nectar that infused one''s heart with a desire to live life in truth and beauty. Generally speaking, a ghastly place, reeking of virtue''s sour smell. Engorged with the whispered prayers of kneeling mothers, mewling newborns, and fools, young and old, compelled to do good without reason ... But, I am happy to point out that our story does not end in this wretched place of saccharine excess. For there''s another place, its opposite: A place of almost unimaginable power, chock full of dark forces and vicious secrets. No prayers dare enter this frightful maw. The spirits there care not for good deeds or priestly invocations, they''re as likely to rip the flesh from your bone as greet you with a happy "good day." And if harnessed, these spirits in this hidden land of unmuffled screams and broken hearts would offer up a power so vast that its bearer might reorder the Earth itself to his liking.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Nuff Said, I see Bob''s hand at work in this. Drastic measures are called for.

I am now entering The Red Room ...wish me luck ...

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"]http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/norwich_city_will_easily_cope_without_jez_moxey_says_former_football_secretary_1_4878456?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it[/quote]Good article that, wonder if he was in the hat when Moxey got the job?[/quote]The hat? You mean there''s a yellow and green version of this?[URL=http://s957.photobucket.com/user/Nuff_Said/media/sorting%20hat_zpswpurs5eq.jpg.html][IMG]http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae55/Nuff_Said/sorting%20hat_zpswpurs5eq.jpg[/IMG][/URL]It all starts to make sense now....

All is one

Chaos, events that cannot be controlled

S H A D I L A Y

H

A

D

I

L

A

Y

[quote user="OldRobert"]He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster - Friedrich Nietzsche.[/quote]

V

Did Nietzsche write that after observing Morty and LDC?

cosmic absolute, regular reality

breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations

confused descendants of rebel cells

I fly towards the universe, I''ll pass through it

if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop

Good luck TC

May you be guided by the spirit of your ancestors

If one does, as God, often enough, one becomes as God.

You don''t have to let your memes be dreams

You can will them into existence

[quote user="Buh"]cosmic absolute, regular reality

breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations

confused descendants of rebel cells

I fly towards the universe, I''ll pass through it

if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop

Good luck TC

May you be guided by the spirit of your ancestors[/quote]

Shocking news there from Buh, TG is actually Top Cat!!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="True Grit"]The further I get into this, the more things aren''t adding. My investigations are being hindered by certain individuals linked to the club. I can''t go into detail, but there have been some odd goings on since I started to unearth some of the facts, which have led me onto further lines of enquiry. I''ve moved temporarily to an undisclosed location where I can continue my work, Dussindale has become compromised.

The truth is out there.

TG[/quote]Try asking Delia''s journo best mate as my sources tell me he had plenty to say on the matter at Cardiff.[/quote]What exactly did he say?

In all seriousness, I''m concerned about TG''s safety. Not had contact since yesterday and I''ve not heard any reports of the quashqai being parked up anywhere.

Be good to know if he/she is ok.

When I say he/she I don''t mean heshe, I''ve never met TG, i don''t know, I''m not saying its a bad thing.

TG

When you need a covert costa let me know

I have your back

You have friends

The investigation is having me mobilise around Norfolk extensively. I feel like I''m in a never-ending feedback-loop/episode of Love joy. I''m unearthing more and more clues as to what''s been going on, but I fear I''ve only scratched the surface. This is big.

It''s like a never ending treasure quest

Shadilay TG

you are a true brother of the revolution