Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

9 Losses In 13 Games

We are probably the only club in the EFL who would think that is acceptable, I can''t believe what is happening to our club, no money? Can someone explain please, I don''t get it, I was at game yesterday too much pretty football, not the league for that. It''s simple heard a Sam Allardice interview when he took over at Palace in which he said if you don''t have investment you stand still that''s what we are doing. Don''t tell me the way is to bring the youngsters through cos the Murphy twins are not up to it and Morris can''t get a kick, fine if you are a kid at Man Utd or Arsenal cos they have the very best kids on theit books. So Delia put up or get out.

With the same players that most pundits predicted would make a top two side.

I cannot think of one good thing to say about our so-called manager now and words fail me completely as to why he is still in his post.

I shall be at the Wolves game as I have a function in Norwich for the week-end. A Carrow Road rarity for me these days but, assuming Neil is still in charge, I shall probably be looking forward to the inevitable protests than either the game or the result. What a shame.

It seems to me that a change has to be made this week for the right man to get the team to gel as they should and achieve a play-off spot. If there is inaction this week then the Wolves game is likely to be a lively affair.

Thankfully we have accumulated enough points not to fear relegation, although with AN at the helm what promised to be a successful season is now virtually over. The only thing left of interest is to finish above ITFC, but even that is in doubt now.

I wouldn''t be surprised if we heard of Neil''s departure this evening.

The board know there will be a melt down if we lose to Wolves and by that stage the time required to interview, choose and agree terms with a replacement will leave practically zero opportunity for a new man to exploit the window.

I know that Delia and MWJ adore AN but even Worthy and Hughton were dismissed eventually.

It''s now truly at the stage where sticking with the manager means being a supporter of Alex Neil rather than a supporter of Norwich City Football Club. No individual can ever be mightier than the club.

I suspect if we are playing in league one next season, Neil will be viewed as the candidate most suited to delivering the community-oriented ambitions of our club, whether that be in the EFL or, indeed, the non-league.

I do wonder what Ricardo''s outometer is reading now!

He won''t go, it sounds like he''s already spoken to the board and if he was going to go i feel it would have been yesterday.

I can also see us beating Wolves, which will give him another month in the job.

He only said he''d spoken to Delia/Jez. I remember after one of the recent fiascos he came out and said they''d actively told him to ''keep going.'' Didn''t mention what they actually said this time.

Probably reading too much into it though.

I just cba to go through the whole boo Neil out you lambert stuff next week. Let''s cut our losses and try someone else. Might not be enough for playoffs, in fact it''s highly unlikely but to keep persisting with this failed theory is bordering on insanity

[quote user="HertsCanary93"]He won''t go, it sounds like he''s already spoken to the board and if he was going to go i feel it would have been yesterday.

I can also see us beating Wolves, which will give him another month in the job.[/quote]

Well Olive will be banned. Jerome can''t hit a barn door, Lambert always puts one over us, and the players aren''t really playing for AN.

It''s incredibly sad but I just can''t see our board taking action. 9 losses in 13 is atrocious! AN has to go, to kickstart an embarrassing season!

i doubt there will be any changes until ''at the very earliest'' after the Southampton cup reply.

Why would the Board unsettle the team before the cup game, whilst jeopardising the possibility of the next round beckoning with another opportunity live TV display for Delia and Co.