Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

All quiet on the transfer front

As for Jacob, Josh and Canos, AN said that he signed Canos because the potential of Jacob and Josh at this level was unknown. Jacob seized his opportunity at WR with Jarvis out injured and he has exceeded expectations, leaving Canos (who after all is 2 years younger) in his wake. Josh can also play WR but his preferred position is WL where he is competing against Brady and Naismith, as well as Wes and Pritchard at times. With Jarvis recovering from injury (hamstring now), Canos looks to be a long way from breaking into the starting line-up and Brentford is cash rich.

Mirror liveblog is linking us with Angus MacDonald from Barnsley again...

"Barnsley are facing a fight to hold onto another one of their prospects with Norwich in for Angus MacDonald.

The Canaries are trying to tie up a £2.5m move for central defender MacDonald this month.

Norwich’s interest in the 24 year-old is another headache for Barnsley who are set to lose Conor Hourihane and James Bree in a £5m double deal to Aston Villa."

Lawrence is a Leicester player and they are rumoured to be interested in Bradey. Maybe a deal in which we get Lawrence and cash might be possible.

Rumours that we have signed the Sporting Lisbon left back Martin Zeegeler for 3.5 million euros.

"Lawrence is a Leicester player and they are rumoured to be interested in Brady. Maybe a deal in which we get Lawrence and cash might be possible."

Now that is good thinking. Lawrence has single-handedly kept Ipswich afloat in recent weeks with his goals. There is a current love-in at the LOO regarding this player.

He is at ITFC for the season though. Is that agreement solid or can Leicester recall?

What a marvellous scenario all-round though should we snatch him from under their noses.

Just returned from Morrissons, where I saw no sign of any potential signings buying a meal deal for lunch.Couldn''t see any cars parked at Carrow road, at a jaunty angle, either. But it is foggy.

[quote user="morty"]Just returned from Morrissons, where I saw no sign of any potential signings buying a meal deal for lunch.Couldn''t see any cars parked at Carrow road, at a jaunty angle, either. But it is foggy.[/quote]

Not now we have Jez, it''ll be an immaculate fried chicked dinner meal deal.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="morty"]Just returned from Morrissons, where I saw no sign of any potential signings buying a meal deal for lunch.Couldn''t see any cars parked at Carrow road, at a jaunty angle, either. But it is foggy.[/quote]

Not now we have Jez, it''ll be an immaculate fried chicked dinner meal deal.

[/quote]Ach true.I bet Yellows is bursting at the seams, with players waiting to sign.

David Freezer reporting, via The Guardian, Robbie Brady fee of 9m agreed with Palace, rising to 12 million.

Zeegeler @ Colney for a medical is the going rumour at the moment.

Palace in for Brady @ £9M rising to £12M with add-ons isn''t too bad, I wonder if we''d accept that although I''d be hoping for more considering Redmond went for £11M

[quote user="AJ"]Zeegeler @ Colney for a medical is the going rumour at the moment.

Palace in for Brady @ £9M rising to £12M with add-ons isn''t too bad, I wonder if we''d accept that although I''d be hoping for more considering Redmond went for £11M[/quote]What could possibly be hampering us is the fact that everyone, and their dog, knows we have to offload him.

We don''t have to offload him, thats the point AN has been specifically making since the Olsson deal - we don''t have to sell and can hold out for our valuation.

[quote user="greavsy"]Morty wrong again, whats gorn orn neyal?[/quote]Awwww, you going to follow me round doing this, all day?

[quote user="hogesar"]We don''t have to offload him, thats the point AN has been specifically making since the Olsson deal - we don''t have to sell and can hold out for our valuation.[/quote]What was "our valuation" then?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"]Morty wrong again, whats gorn orn neyal?[/quote]Awwww, you going to follow me round doing this, all day?[/quote]

I don''t have to look hard, you appear on every post, spouting your I''ll informed opinions, not letting anyone have theirs.

[quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"]Morty wrong again, whats gorn orn neyal?[/quote]Awwww, you going to follow me round doing this, all day?[/quote]

I don''t have to look hard, you appear on every post, spouting your I''ll informed opinions, not letting anyone have theirs.[/quote]Its just as well you''re here to really show me how its done then. Eh?

It seems low to me for a few reasons-

TV deals gone up since we signed him so clubs have more money.

He''s only 25 so coming into his prime.

He still has a decent amount of time on his contract.

It''s January, a time when prices are traditionally that bit higher due to panic amongst Premier League teams about relegation- hence why we ended up spending £8.5m apparently on Naismith.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"]Morty wrong again, whats gorn orn neyal?[/quote]Awwww, you going to follow me round doing this, all day?[/quote]

I don''t have to look hard, you appear on every post, spouting your I''ll informed opinions, not letting anyone have theirs.[/quote]Its just as well you''re here to really show me how its done then. Eh?[/quote]

I would never get to your level, Morty mate.

But what an aspiration to have!!!

[quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"]Morty wrong again, whats gorn orn neyal?[/quote]Awwww, you going to follow me round doing this, all day?[/quote]

I don''t have to look hard, you appear on every post, spouting your I''ll informed opinions, not letting anyone have theirs.[/quote]Its just as well you''re here to really show me how its done then. Eh?[/quote]

But what an aspiration to have!!![/quote]Thats good that you know your place in life[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="greavsy"]Morty wrong again, whats gorn orn neyal?[/quote]Awwww, you going to follow me round doing this, all day?[/quote]

It''s an honour that I''m even allowed to post on the same forum as some so well informed and connected to the club I support

But what an aspiration to have!!![/quote]Thats good that you know your place in life[Y][/quote]

[quote user="greavsy"]Keep attacking me Morty mate, keep it up.[/quote]Listen chum(p) you''re the one following me around, from thread to thread, tripping over your lip.