Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Some Extremely Good News

Last season Burnley had a terrible December, they kept their manager and it all worked out well in the end.So, panic over and all the doom mongers can learn to smile again. [:)] This is what a smile looks like.Happy Days.

When I saw the tread title I thought he''d gone.Looking at the fixture list I ''d be surprised if he makes it past Xmas.

Wont be many weeks before we are wishing we were Ipswich , Delia out and take all your family with you along with all your pals on the board . 20 years of shit football never even coming close to what Robert Chase achieved.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Ricardo can''t wait until Neil is sacked so he can say "I told you so"[/quote]Easiest prediction I''ll ever make, they all go in the end.Just a matter of time.

Well as long as you are right Ricardo that''s all that really matters, right?

[quote user="Buh"]Well as long as you are right Ricardo that''s all that really matters, right?[/quote][Y]You get the pictureHe might outlive this crisis but the job will out live him and will still be there when he''s goneThere''s a big list of former managers if you look in the records, no points for guessing why.

Unfortunately whatever happened to Burnley last season had no relevance to us this season. Bet they weren''t shipping goals at the rate we are.

I''m looking forward to Ricardos next match report to see what his missus made him for breakfast and how gleefully he strolled to Carrow road of a ''morrow

Riveting stuff

Buh wrote the following post at 2016-11-06 10:17 PM:

I''m looking forward to Ricardos next match report to see what his missus made him for breakfast and how gleefully he strolled to Carrow road of a ''morrow

Riveting stuff

Much more riveting than the 3000+ posts of a complete and utter

wa***r.

[quote user="Move Klose"]Unfortunately whatever happened to Burnley last season had no relevance to us this season. Bet they weren''t shipping goals at the rate we are.[/quote]

It shows you can have a bad month and still get promoted.