Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

New Manager ?

Been away for the weekend and just read through loads of threads wanting a change? But......I''ve yet to see any sensible name appear, please don''t bring Woy''s name into the equation, recent England games have been terrible to watch, and yes I know he''s no longer there. Tragedy for me is that we missed out on Bruce.

It will either be Woy or Ricky Martin.

It definitely would have been Kenny Jackett if he hadnt have taken the Rotherham gig lasy month.

I am sure the bobble hats in front of me yesterday would agree.

Rumour has it that Jez was overhead whispering to Delia as they came out of the dressing room after the game yesterday " i''ll get my Jackett", not sure what he meant, was frosty around the IPro at 5.00pm last night.

There has been loads of threads with loads of good names suggested - I''d go with Gary Rowett although some have suggested Wagner.

Warburton

Rowett

Wonky nose mick McCarthy

In that order for me .. Happy with any of them at the minute but sadly think it will be along while coming

Wagner''s last six league games are L L W L D L- against D L L L L L for us, 4 from 18 against 1 from 18.

Hardly a stellar upgrade. What is it about him apart from Huddersfield''s start (W W D W W W) to the season?

Only Warburton stands out in terms of record, experience and quality of play, with Wagner a possible second choice. Both have youth and development experience which would be vital in terms of a clear out and rebuilding around our present young players.People have to realise that anyone like Malky, Woy or Big Sam are likely to dig us a deeper hole than we''re already in. They tend to rely on a big chequebook and their football is garbage. We need to look to the longer term and be a bit more clever.

Why on earth would Gary Rowett come to us instead of Brum? If Neil goes they will try Irvine . With Ricky Martin as his sponge man. Gawd help us .