Sign in to follow this  
?

Euros

Well if anybody had Dier as first goal scorer, well done! Last player In would have picked to score, was surprised to see him playing tbh!!!

Including himself! Lots of pace, no end product. Now, who does that remind us of?

[quote user="Herman "]Well ain''t that fucking typical.[/quote]Oh well, Herman, we never win an opening game [:@]

The subs, particularly Milner, suggested we weren''t desperate to add to our lead. Paid for it.

Poor subs failed to kill the game off. Ah well, as Norwich fans at least we''re well rehearsed at disappointment!

Being an English fan seems to mirror being Norwich fan.

Team plays well, looks good, sure that this will be the year we move on a step.

Then one poor moment..despair and disappointment.

Oh well, I''ll still continue to fully support both (if that''s allowed from my armchair 😉

Exactly right.

I don''t get why people stand by Norwich through thick and thin but don''t want to do the same with England.

Jesus, who''s fault or not, what the EFF is going on with all this violence in Marseille? France have been under the most stressful period since the war with the recent terrorist attacks and now a mindless bunch of ''supporters'' from a number of countries are hell bent on ruining what could have been a panacea for not only France but for a large part of the continent! Jeez, I just can''t get over why people need to act in this way!

Well, whilst England fans are hardly a beacon for good behaviour at this tournament its quite clear our fans are being targetted by both the Marseille Ultras and the Russians. Disgusting to see families having to flee the stand at the end of the game where Russians got through a pathetic stewarding line.

Dont like the guy but look at Stan Collymores twitter, he recorded some live footage last night which was pretty scary.

Really looking forward to the next World Cup in Russia. That''ll be a lovely trip for all the family!

Blatter and the gift that keeps on giving.

Lots to be positive about from that performance, pleasantly surprised at the absence of fear which has dogged previous campaigns.

Thought Rooney was very good in the new role and we should have been out of sight by half time.

Keep playing like that and we will win the group with 7 points.

Agree that Sterling was mince. Would also have brought Vardy on to stretch russia when they were pushing forward, but he will get his chance against Wales.

So yes Julian, happy I was wrong re: the player''s attitudes.

Positive performance and terrible sucker punch blow

Hope we can learn but Roy never seems to. The subs he made were just plain bizzare!

As for the violence. The England fans aren''t Angels and they did sing songs about the French not being very nice big frigging deal it''s football! Change your goddam underpants!

The main culprits are local French ultras and super-organised Russian firms. And of course the TOTALLY USELESS French police who haven''t got a clue what they are doing and never did.

The English people that have tarred the English support out there without seeing the facts are a disgrace. You are the reason the sun newspaper exists because they can sell it to morons like you.

Is it me or do the Russians just not look bothered? Admittedly I''m at work so have only watched the goals, not only is it terrible defending for both goals, they just don''t really seem bothered they have conceded?! Where is the fight they shew against England a few days ago?! Or did we just make them look respectable? ho hum!

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/376496/marseille/#27[/quote]Read that yesterday.  Informative and interesting read from someone on the spot.