Sign in to follow this  
tom cavendish

Quality signings required

- Right-sided central-defender (Martin isn''t good enough).

- Left-back (then move Brady to the left-wing).- Right-back (that can defend).- Defensive central-midfielder (similar to Tettey).- Striker.

Good to see you back Tom, and as usual your insight and overview are invaluable to the progress of the Club.

We''ll be in touch.

By signing all these additional players we would be forced into administration. We would therefore be deducted 10 points and one would think certain relegation. Get real.

To the tune of where were you when we were s**t - think we should be singing to you op

'' Where were you when we were good ''

[quote user="tom cavendish"]I think Tomas Kalas could be worth asking about as Chelsea are thought to have an option to recall him from his loan to Middlesbrough.[/quote]

Just what we need to keep us up another championship player

We don''t have a bottomless pot of money!

We spent £16m last week ... I very much doubt there is enough to buy more than one off your list Tom and I would expect us to bring in that one by Feb 2nd.

so thats where you have been Tom, graduating with honours from the Michael Owen school of bleeding obvious punditry. Well done, your parents must be so proud

To be fair the £16 million spent last week was what should have been spent in the summer. There is also the Grabban, Johnson and Hooper money coming back so there should still be plenty left to spend

Too late for any of that, this is the sort of strengthening we needed last summer, only thing left to do is cross our fingers and hope for the best, I stick by my summer prediction of relegation.

As widely debated last August, new starters were needed at RB, RCB and striker. We failed to address any of these positions at the time. Although the recent defensive acquisitions are welcome, they will go down in history as too little too late. The majority of our winnable home games were pre-Christmas, when these acquisitions might have made the difference.