Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

91 MINUTES - Before applying any pressure!!!!

I suppose you thought it was a brilliant performance, only losing to the mighty Chelsea 1-0?

We''re where we are partly because of our spineless fans accepting dire toothless football week in week out.

What''s the point of being back in the premier league if we''re not going to compete FFS?

Yes actually, cos I have realistic expectations. If however I was playing football manager I might expect something at Stamford Bridge. I understand your sentiment, but they are better than us!!

Anyone can be better than you if you let them.

Chelsea were there for the taking again today, the table doesn''t lie after 10 games plus - they''re poor.

And as sure as night follows day up pops Smudger with yet another thread moaning about all things Norwich City.The chap really does have some issues.

If we''re where we are because of the spineless fans then good on ''em they gave managed to get us 4 PL seasons out of 5.

Rob Butler just invited you to call in. Don''t keep him waiting....

Rob Butler? The same Rob Butler who said John Ruddy was the best goalkeeper in England?!

What does he know about football FFS

What do you actually expect Ruthers? Wins at Stamford Bridge? Jose has only ever lost 4 games as Chelsea manager there. The task we faced was huge. If we were open and attacking today we would have been slaughtered. If not for a defensive error we would have had a point .

An error that was committed by neither of your usual scapegoats and you still have to find a reason to beat the team up of the club you say you support. At least try and be constructive then people may start to take you seriously.

No the table doesn''t lie, they are above us after all. Like I I. I said , I do understand what you''re trying to say, but its just a bit bitter and unrealistic in these circumstances. I know we can do better, and beat Chelsea under exceptional circumstances, but that wasn''t today was it? Just relax, and we''ll try and over achieve in the next game.

[quote user="ruthers1"]Rob Butler? The same Rob Butler who said John Ruddy was the best goalkeeper in England?!

What does he know about football FFS[/quote]

He seems to be getting paid for it, he''s not a failed print farmer with a keybord.

Why this endless fascination in finding out my identity?

I''m not Smudger, thankfully, but it wouldn''t matter if I was.

True, I make my points to ruffle the feathers of typical canary fans, why? Because they embarrass me with their acceptance of everything our tinpot board throws at us.

A £3.9 million net spend in the Summer, the third lowest in the league is unforgivable when you consider we only scraped up via the playoffs and the money on offer next season in the premier league. We have no premier league quality defenders and possess no threat up front. We''re in exactly the same position as we were under Hughton two years ago and just before an AGM again.

Bowkett declared then that we would soon recover and I quote "we will return to mid-table mediocracy soon"

I expect similar claptrap from him on Tuesday and an identical outcome - relegation in May.

Who knows or cares if you''re smudger. But if you were truthful about coming to our PUPs meet, how did you get on with my buddy Ray?

What a complete and utter James Blunt who deserves no place on a City board. An individual who has sufferered rejection throughout his life, yes we do know who you are, and who can only sustain any purpouse in a sad life by criticising. City.

Get back to twatted my man!!

"any purpouse in a sad life by criticising. City."

You were doing so well there for a while Mr Jenkins, I mean Sir. However a spelling mistake and a full stop in the wrong place ruined your last sentence and diluted your post somewhat.

I''m so so sorry for your Ruthers. Pathetic embarrassment of a human who needs to whinge and whine when he doesn''t get what he wants.

Chelsea and in particular Hazard were much better than they have been recently as identified by pretty much all the media. We were in the game but struggled to create any real sustained pressure as Chelsea pressed high and kept the ball well.

Oh. And I''m not sure what Rob butler knows about football but it''s more than you and he''s certainly more of a genuine fan of the club.

Go support Man City. Although they lost 4-1 today so maybe go for Barca instead. Or punch yourself in the face a few times.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]What a complete and utter James Blunt who deserves no place on a City board. An individual who has sufferered rejection throughout his life, yes we do know who you are, and who can only sustain any purpouse in a sad life by criticising. City.

Get back to twatted my man!![/quote]

Do we know who he is? 

"Do we know who he is? "

They haven''t a clue and it''s killing them, which is why in the last two weeks alone they''ve invited me into the Nelson for a pint after the game and onto the radio with Rob ''I know everything and will talk all over the caller'' Butler