Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Why didnt Ruddy come out punch ???

Why didnt Ruddy come out punch ??? rondon headed the ball on the edge of the 6 yard box !

why ever didn''t he come to meet the ball taking out everyone in his way ?

he might even have got a foul ( as keepers are so protected ) to stay on his line was terrible

I know people will talk about his brunt save but that was the best height for a goal keeper yes good save but I would say you would expect 99 % of EPL keepers to saved that shot

Because he is sh£t. Keeps putting super glue on his goal line. Been awful but is never dropped. See Howson and Martin.

Good photo on the bbc website suggests he may have left it for our center half to deal with...http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34558444

Why didn''t Martin cut out the cross? Because he was too far up field and found himself caught out of position. A running theme with our full backs at the moment I am afraid.

We aren''t out on the pitch. Did Ruddy get a shout from his defender that they''d deal with it....

Arsenals 2nd goal tonight was a similar situation...

Yes I agree started with no RB as Russell martin had gone walk about

bassong was one on one so had a 50 /50 chance of winning the header

now as it was 6 yards out shout or no shout ruddy should have clattered them both and cleared it by punching

he is last line of defence he has got to take control of the box

Bassong was one on one, but he''s a central defender and wasn''t positioned correctly nor timed his jump and found himself easily overpowered.

[quote user="Gunthorpe"]I go to every home game

Ruddy never comes of his goalline[/quote]That is an actual lie though, isn''t it?

[quote user="Gunthorpe"]Morty its called sarcasm[/quote]Oh, I assumed you were just stupid.My mistake.

morty wrote the following post at 25/10/2015 12:18 AM:

Gunthorpe wrote:

Morty its called sarcasm

Oh, I assumed you were just stupid.

Morty how can you call my comments stupid

You want to read the ones you post

Most are absolute cr@p - the rest are just very stupid

But then it keeps idiots like you busy

So, depending on differing opinions and who the posters whipping boy is there are 3 players at fault for the goal. Maybe you should get real and realise that most goals are scored because of mistakes. To blame a fullback for getting caught up the pitch is the usual one for us but at least they are trying to play attacking football unlike under previous managers. Surely nobody thought this would be easy, playing in the toughest league in the world?

Reading the negativity on here makes me smile, full of experts who think they know more than the professionals. How about a pat on the back for Pulis and the negative, respectful tactics he showed yesterday to City?

the ball may of been headed in near the six yard line but was crossed from the touch line so was in fact going away from the goal and JR had he come for it and not got to it the attacker would have had an open goal. if the defender had managed to prevent the attacker getting good contact the ball would have dropped to JR.

Total lack of confidence. Been that way for a long time.

Will be the hardest working man on the field Saturday

Remember even Joe Hart has been dropped and came back better for it

Rudd in Ruddy out