Sign in to follow this  
kentcanary

Vadis

Thought he was excellent last night. His best game since he joined and really showed his potential. Think Alex Neil will get the best out of him.

A slow burner! I think he''s defijitely got some skill. Hope he''s ready when he''s called upon.

To be fair to him, he''s always looked good whenever he''s played for us. If he can keep injury free and get to full match sharpness, he could make a big contribution.

If we sign Pritchard then I''m not sure where that will leave him and Andreu.

He was one of the best last night, some lovely passing and movement, linked well with Wisdom who I thought had a pretty good game as well.

was excellent down the right with Wisdom I thought.

Only previously seen him once at Sheff Weds last season when he got injured, and was poor I thought on the day.

He looks a big unit but athletic with it.

If he can get fully fit, which he may be, he could be a gem for us.

Looking forward to seeing him get his chance in a Prem game.

Very powerful and skillfull.

Got to be ahead of Johnson for skill, passing and general play surely. Not sure how many goals Johnson will score this season and whether he will start many games. One thing you always get with Johnson is his work rate, but I definitely think Vadis deserves a place on the bench and if we get any injuries or he has a 20 min spell on the pitch to replace some tired legs, let''s see what he can do.

Pretty clear that he is a class player, just depends on whether he has it in his locker to track back and graft sufficiently for AN. Hopefully he has as he could be an absolute gem for us this season.

[quote user="Gordon Bennett"]Pretty clear that he is a class player, just depends on whether he has it in his locker to track back and graft sufficiently for AN. Hopefully he has as he could be an absolute gem for us this season.[/quote]
He did plenty of it last night.

Slightly off topic, DDD who''s in your avatar? I''ve wanted to ask you that for a while now.

[quote user="E.L.F."]Slightly off topic, DDD who''s in your avatar? I''ve wanted to ask you that for a while now.[/quote]I think it might be that bird with a beard from Lollards Pit that Tilly keeps going to see. [:)]

Commentary said vadis was quick, I''ve seen him a few times coming back from injury etc, and he certainly wasn''t quick then, did anyone think he had pace last against Rotherham?

He wasn''t slow, but I don''t think he was particularly quick. Very powerful though so when chasing balls shoulder to shoulder with a defender, he won them more often than not.

That sounds a bit more realistic, commentators getting carried away.

Glad to hear he''s getting fit though, let''s hope he lives up to his reputation

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]A young lady that I met at butlins nearly 10 years ago, she was great fun ;-) the photo was the best out of about 5 I had on my laptop at the time of uploading one, been there ever since[/quote]
You''ve been at Butlins for the last ten years?
Sympathies.

Lapps, with a pair of fun bags like that she could have looked like Jeremy Corbyn found wrapped up in a wet persian rug in Looses on Magdalen and I wouldn''t care. DDD, I remember when you could enlarge an avatar on this forum unlike now. I must commend you on this one but why did you throw her back in? Pops didn''t like you?