Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

End of season PinkUn awards

[quote user="Canary Dogg"]Morty how about a new season resolution and do what you do with me and just ignore LDC.

It will save your blood pressure and everyone else''s![/quote]No blood pressure issues here fella, and folks love it. They may whine, but they can''t get enough[:)]

"people on here who have met him confirm he''s about as interesting as a doughnut with no sprinkles."

Speaking for others again, Morty - you''re quite good at that. A tad insecure, maybe?  

Actually, I prefer my donuts unsprinkled.......so maybe you''re right......not that it matters.....because the measure of a person is who they are underneath whatever sprinkles they may or may not have attached to them.  But then if you are the type of person that measures a donut by the amount of sprinkles on it......

The best threads are undoubtedly the excellent, absorbing and worthy Rays Funds threads which bring the best out of all posters.

I look out for posts from Ricardo, Purple, Bethnal and Ray. Nutella deserves considerable praise for being part of the glue that binds this site.

Wooster deserves a mention for his spectacular eye for an interesting bet, Herman and Splutcho also offer intelligent value.

As we enter a new phase in the club''s progression, I hope balanced, Intelligent and realistic viewpoints are to be found as we re-enter the pragmatic parameters and of the Premier.

Parma

[quote user="king canary"]Clearly you care Morty as you keep posting about him...[/quote]I suggest you have a look back in the thread to see who had the first swipe?

[quote user="king canary"]I have many better things to do with my time than that- for instance watching the rain on my window.[/quote]Clearly not, you''re still here posting about it.[:)]

What I was insinuating is that your and LDC''s continued scrap is dull for the rest of us. Nobody cares about who started it or who pulled who''s hair. Just have sex and be done with it, the sexual tension is clearly too strong.

[quote user="king canary"]What I was insinuating is that your and LDC''s continued scrap is dull for the rest of us. Nobody cares about who started it or who pulled who''s hair. Just have sex and be done with it, the sexual tension is clearly too strong.[/quote]Considering you find it dull, you''re clearly loving getting involved[;)]

The votes from the principality of Lessingham (or at least my small corner) are in, and after some huge deliberation and at least 2 sleepless nights I would nominate as follows;-

Best post of the year; This one, what a way to start a fight on here by nominating or even not nominating, so End of season PinkUn awards.

Most trusted poster; Ricardo, love his match reports, keep em coming !.

Most PC poster; (that''s plastic co-ordinator and politically correct) Lake District Canary, we know how lucky we are.

Most Honest poster; well not many to chose from, (joking) but will go for Morty, no BS, will use 10 words where other use 50, straight to the point. like it !

Most Funny; Agree its Bor, really get him, well mostly !

Most annoying; has to be by a whisker over a few others, but my vote is Dundee and Portmanking, but might want to change this later !

Most Factual; I will go straight to Bethnal (pushed Morty into 2nd) fully dereserved..

Close but no cigar; Miggins, (wanted to but couldn''t decide) Parma (always interesting read) as are Herman and Lappin, but others will probably vote you guy''s up.

Lifetime achievement; has to be Nutty Nigel for his amazing work raising money for a terrific cause by cajoling and co-ordinating, an unsung hero.

That concludes my efforts, looking forward to next years already, when I will have a full years ammunition under my belt.

Until then its TSB

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Most PC poster; (that''s plastic co-ordinator and politically correct) Lake District Canary, we know how lucky we are.

[/quote]

Politically correct???   F*ck off, you black, one eyed, fat, Sun reading, lesbian binner. ( [;)] )

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Most Honest poster; well not many to chose from, (joking) but will go for Morty[/quote]  

Honest???  [:D]  You must be joking. The amount of misinformation he puts out about me kyboshes that one completely, I''m afraid. 

[quote user="CarrowCanary"]Can we add a few more categories:- Best Newcomer and Best/Worst post hijacker or Only my posts/opinions matter[/quote]

I''m going to keep quoting this untill the Ballshot stops

[quote user="morty"]Shut up Lakey, nobody cares.[/quote]
You sure you don''t want to paraphrase that remark Morty, you don''t half go on a bit at times.  [;)]

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="morty"]Shut up Lakey, nobody cares.[/quote]
You sure you don''t want to paraphrase that remark Morty, you don''t half go on a bit at times.  [;)]
[/quote][:D][;)]

[quote user="morty"]Shut up Lakey, nobody cares.[/quote]F*ck off, Morty, you cretinous moron. (see LC, I''m not so pc undernmeath it all.....).  Morty won''t mind the insults, btw, its the only language he really understands.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Shut up Lakey, nobody cares.[/quote]F*ck off, Morty, you cretinous moron. (see LC, I''m not so pc undernmeath it all.....).  Morty won''t mind the insults, btw, its the only language he really understands.

[/quote]I knew as soon as my name was mentioned in an award, in any positive way, you''d be on it like a fat kid on cake.Bless.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Shut up Lakey, nobody cares.[/quote]F*ck off, Morty, you cretinous moron. (see LC, I''m not so pc undernmeath it all.....).  Morty won''t mind the insults, btw, its the only language he really understands. [/quote]I knew as soon as my name was mentioned in an award, in any positive way, you''d be on it like a fat kid on cake.Bless.[/quote]Ahh, well, we wouldn''t want your ego to get any bigger than it already is, would we.......

Well i knew nominations could be dangerous, but didn''t really expect to light a blue touch paper with such a short fuse.

I did try and acknowledge some others as well !

[quote user="morty"]

And people on here who have met him confirm he''s about as interesting as a doughnut with no sprinkles.
[/quote]

I must say Morty I found Colin ( LDC) a most agreeable chap and good company. Mind you on here...........................[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]And people on here who have met him confirm he''s about as interesting as a doughnut with no sprinkles.[/quote]

I must say Morty I found Colin ( LDC) a most agreeable chap and good company. Mind you on here...........................[;)]

[/quote]Lol[:)]I have mailed you on facebook, on an unrelated matter, by the way[Y]