Sign in to follow this  
Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got

Norwich expects every plastic to do their duty

[quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="morty"][quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="morty"]Not sure if trolling or not.....[/quote]lol, not trolling and not short of pennies. Just the prospect of watching Rotherham, Blackpool etc, didn''t excite me enough.[/quote]Yeah, go and sit in the plastic corner.[/quote][:D] YES SIR! [:D]Jokes aside I don''t know why people get so worked up. We get fantastic attendances and long may that continue [Y][/quote]You''re the very worst kind, a glory hunting plastic.Urgh.[;)]

I think you should prove you went to ten games in the league one season before you''re allowed a Premiership ticket.[:)]

Quentin

"Not short of pennies" and only interested in Prem football eh?

You are the sort of tosser that we can do,without.

Total tw@t

[quote user="Van De Graaff"]Quentin

"Not short of pennies" and only interested in Prem football eh?

You are the sort of tosser that we can do,without.

Total tw@t[/quote]

Was there any need for that! I''ve attended 12 home games this season and hundreds before as a life long City fan [:@]

I only joined the site recently but am quickly learning there are some pretty mean-spirited people here.

If you put all the 2000+  casuals/plastics together in one part of the ground, I guarantee that it would be that part of the ground where the most cheering would come from.  People that can only go to a few games a season like  to make the most of them.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 15/04/2015 6:18 PM:

If you put all the 2000+ casuals/plastics together in one part of the ground, I guarantee that it would be that part of the ground where the most cheering would come from. People that can only go to a few games a season like to make the most of them.

It would sound like a ladies hockey match at Wembly, high pitched, distant and prepubescent.😄

[quote user="lake district canary"]If you put all the 2000+  casuals/plastics together in one part of the ground, I guarantee that it would be that part of the ground where the most cheering would come from.  People that can only go to a few games a season like  to make the most of them.

[/quote]

spot on. id be there.

whatever noise you do or don''t make is irrelevant. that''s what supporting norwich is about some do some dont.

I remember being at wembley as a kid and some one told my dad t calm done as its only a goal and only game of football cause he went mental at the cup final

[quote user="quentin fulcher"]I only joined the site recently but am quickly learning there are some pretty mean-spirited people here.[/quote]You''re lucky you never had to deal with that Shyster character[;)]

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 15/04/2015 6:18 PM:

If you put all the 2000+ casuals/plastics together in one part of the ground, I guarantee that it would be that part of the ground where the most cheering would come from. People that can only go to a few games a season like to make the most of them.

It would sound like a ladies hockey match at Wembly, high pitched, distant and prepubescent.😄[/quote]

And this 😅😅😅

[quote user="Wot Jimmy Rimmer Got"]

Do you know what Jimmy Rimmer got? [/quote]

I am one of the very few people left alive that know the answer to this question.[;)]

If your eagerness to attend a match is in any way effected by who the opposition is you are a grade A plastic. You are only really going to see the "big team". And as for a "Plastic Stand" we already have two - the Jarrold Stand (the rot set in at that West Ham match when they filled it with "8 game wonders") and the laughable Snake Pit (always empty for cup games).

You are all hopelessly wrong.  Casuals are mostly people who have moved away having been fanatic supporters in their youth which is why they still travel hundreds of miles in some cases to see us play at CR.  We are amongst the most enthusiatic suppporters when we are there and certainly would outsing the locals if we were herded together in one part of the ground.  "Local" means going is easy and something of a habit, "casual", "plastic" if you insist, means making an effort - and having made the effort, we want to make the most of it.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="quentin fulcher"]I only joined the site recently but am quickly learning there are some pretty mean-spirited people here.[/quote]You''re lucky you never had to deal with that Shyster character[;)][/quote]I read enough of Shysters posts before deciding to join this site and I can tell you he doesn''t worry me. Nobody worries me here, I''m a 16 stone tree surgeon ffs [H]

[quote user="lake district canary"]You are all hopelessly wrong.  Casuals are mostly people who have moved away having been fanatic supporters in their youth which is why they still travel hundreds of miles in some cases to see us play at CR.  We are amongst the most enthusiatic suppporters when we are there and certainly would outsing the locals if we were herded together in one part of the ground.  "Local" means going is easy and something of a habit, "casual", "plastic" if you insist, means making an effort - and having made the effort, we want to make the most of it.

[/quote]So why didn''t you bother your ar$e going to Bolton or Leeds then? Both relatively close to where you live I believe?Lol, stop trying to make plastics out to be some kind of super breed ultra supporter.

[quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="quentin fulcher"]I only joined the site recently but am quickly learning there are some pretty mean-spirited people here.[/quote]You''re lucky you never had to deal with that Shyster character[;)][/quote]I read enough of Shysters posts before deciding to join this site and I can tell you he doesn''t worry me. Nobody worries me here, I''m a 16 stone tree surgeon ffs [H][/quote]Yeah, we had already twigged that.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]You are all hopelessly wrong.  Casuals are mostly people who have moved away having been fanatic supporters in their youth which is why they still travel hundreds of miles in some cases to see us play at CR.  We are amongst the most enthusiatic suppporters when we are there and certainly would outsing the locals if we were herded together in one part of the ground.  "Local" means going is easy and something of a habit, "casual", "plastic" if you insist, means making an effort - and having made the effort, we want to make the most of it. [/quote]So why didn''t you bother your ar$e going to Bolton or Leeds then? Both relatively close to where you live I believe?Lol, stop trying to make plastics out to be some kind of super breed ultra supporter.[/quote]I''m not. I''m just stating the case that exiles/casuals are no worse than regulars - and in some cases will be better at the level of noise they produce - which is what the op/troll is on about - and he is wrong.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="quentin fulcher"]I only joined the site recently but am quickly learning there are some pretty mean-spirited people here.[/quote]You''re lucky you never had to deal with that Shyster character[;)][/quote]I read enough of Shysters posts before deciding to join this site and I can tell you he doesn''t worry me. Nobody worries me here, I''m a 16 stone tree surgeon ffs [H][/quote]Yeah, we had already twigged that.[/quote]

Really?  You must be members of the Special Branch [:D]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]You are all hopelessly wrong.  Casuals are mostly people who have moved away having been fanatic supporters in their youth which is why they still travel hundreds of miles in some cases to see us play at CR.  We are amongst the most enthusiatic suppporters when we are there and certainly would outsing the locals if we were herded together in one part of the ground.  "Local" means going is easy and something of a habit, "casual", "plastic" if you insist, means making an effort - and having made the effort, we want to make the most of it. [/quote]So why didn''t you bother your ar$e going to Bolton or Leeds then? Both relatively close to where you live I believe?Lol, stop trying to make plastics out to be some kind of super breed ultra supporter.[/quote]I''m not. I''m just stating the case that exiles/casuals are no worse than regulars - and in some cases will be better at the level of noise they produce - which is what the op/troll is on about - and he is wrong.

[/quote]Rubbish.You have no way of proving what you say is correct.Again.

[quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="morty"][quote user="quentin fulcher"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="quentin fulcher"]I only joined the site recently but am quickly learning there are some pretty mean-spirited people here.[/quote]You''re lucky you never had to deal with that Shyster character[;)][/quote]I read enough of Shysters posts before deciding to join this site and I can tell you he doesn''t worry me. Nobody worries me here, I''m a 16 stone tree surgeon ffs [H][/quote]Yeah, we had already twigged that.[/quote]

Really?  You must be members of the Special Branch [:D][/quote]I suspect you will have heard all the jokes.I''ll leaf it now[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]You are all hopelessly wrong.  Casuals are mostly people who have moved away having been fanatic supporters in their youth which is why they still travel hundreds of miles in some cases to see us play at CR.  We are amongst the most enthusiatic suppporters when we are there and certainly would outsing the locals if we were herded together in one part of the ground.  "Local" means going is easy and something of a habit, "casual", "plastic" if you insist, means making an effort - and having made the effort, we want to make the most of it. [/quote]So why didn''t you bother your ar$e going to Bolton or Leeds then? Both relatively close to where you live I believe?Lol, stop trying to make plastics out to be some kind of super breed ultra supporter.[/quote]I''m not. I''m just stating the case that exiles/casuals are no worse than regulars - and in some cases will be better at the level of noise they produce - which is what the op/troll is on about - and he is wrong.[/quote]Rubbish.You have no way of proving what you say is correct.Again.[/quote]Usual story, can''t argue the point so resorts to rubbishing. Nice one.

Real fans make huge sacrifice to get to games.

Others make glib apology.

A bit rich of the OP accusing people of being plastics when he''s been a member on here for less than a month and can''t spell the name of the place he claims to live correctly.